No Dead Rising 4 thread??

Why no thread about Dead Rising?

youtube.com/watch?v=GT3cb3f5pM0

I'm very happy it's not a reboot and we have the best main character in the franchise back. Even if he seems to have aged backwards.

Bretty entertaining trailer.

I'm interested at least.

God Dead Rising 3 was so fucking uninspired, never even touched it.

Dead Rising 3 was fun to play but the story sucked and the main character was awful. He acted like Morty from Rick and Morty whenever you fought a psycho

>Oh jeez man I dunno about this y'know fighting a psycho man I dunno oh jeez

The only story part I enjoyed was Chuck coming back and revealing Nick's waifu was his daughter from DR2

>duuuude lmaoo smash zombies DUUUD
no thanks

Thanks for the bump

shit like this is why I don't browse Sup Forums that often during E3

Fucking toddlers.

I actually liked Nick because he seemed to actually be taken aback a lot by the fucked up stuff going around him unlike Frank or Chuck who are pretty much sociopaths.

But it's a goofy over the top zombie killing game

I want my characters to be badass, not pussies

I mean, Frank and Chuck were still taken aback by psychos but not to the same level as nick. They were more like "what the fuck" whereas Nick seems like he wants to cry sometimes

Im hyped, its a shame its an xbone/win10 exlusive but oh well, still gonna get it

>unlike Frank or Chuck who are pretty much sociopaths
both of them never expressed desire to kill their opponents except the final bosses/regular zombies and were always forced to fight in self defense.
The ambiguity lying in killing looters from 2 and the cult from 1

>an entirely Christmas themed zombie game
That's it man

Why do they have to change Frank's appearance every time?

It just gets worse.

I see they made Frank look more like his original handsomer concept.

No idea, I'm sure there's some marketing reason or something

Even though IIRC the original point of his design was to be an everyman

I still love this series and all the games but the first one is an absolute masterpiece

>LMAO SO RANDUMB WACKY COMBO WEAPONS LEL

fuck this shit.

gr8 b8 m8

Nah. series has been absolute garbage since 2, Dead Rising 1 is still the only good game in the franchise.

I've got some leaks from a leaker that was posting earlier. Would be happy to post some.

>SFV is PS4 and PC only
>DR is XBox and PC only

I don't get Capcom's logic

Nah

There's no logic behind it. It boils down to which company gives them the most money to make their game exclusively for their hardware.

Looks great. Hoping they keep the coop in cause I have really fond memories of playing Dead Rising 2 with a buddy. Also hoping they keep the puns.