Cross play between Windows 10 and Xbox Live will make PSN irrelevant

more reliable, faster and secured against 0day attacks.

Wait Scalebound for PC?

yep

literally everything in that screenshot is coming to pc

lets list the Xbone Exclusives for the entire Gen:

>Forza 5
>Forza Horizon 2
>Forza 6 (maybe)
>Rare Replay (implying)
>Sunset Overdrive
>Halo MCC (implying)

It's funny that scalebound is so obviously heavily influenced by microshits bone division. Fuck them.

And Windows 10 Store will make this entire initiative irrelevant

>Microsoft learned absolutely nothing from GFWL

You can play Gears of War on PC now :)
Don't have to buy that Killzone or The Last of Us garbage.

the last time microsoft tried this they stopped after one game because pc players wouldnt stop kicking the shit out of the console players

So passive aggressive marketer-san

It's a shame that you can't play games on a console unless they're exclusive.

It doesn't say they share servers or have crossplay multiplayer, it says that owning the game lets you play on either device.

You literally cant especially when its on a such a console that can barely run them.

Scorpio ofc will not change anything because it will probably be the $599 meme.

Some games will have crossplay like Gears of War and Halo.
It will be nice to see Razor fags screaming "MY MOUSE STOPPED WORKING"

well that makes more sense, i can't fathom who would think making a pc player go against a console player in an rts would be all that fair

Spoken like a true faggot.

Wow, your Sup Forums is showing. Lol look at me I use le funny gif in my response. Just grow up.

Meanwhile anyone keen on Resident Evil 7 demo from PSN later on?

>Microsoft's cross-buy and cross-play is between Xbone and Botnet 10
>Meanwhile Sony has already been doing this for the past years with cross-buy and cross-play, and cross-saving between PS3, PS4, and Vita

I don't care MS is stealing this idea but Sony did this idea first.

>Wrong
>Wrong
>Wrong
Woah

Did you not watch the E3 show, They were playing Forza on PC and Xbox.

Keep trying, Pajeet.

Whats wrong with it? Ms wants more people playing their game. If its like quantum break, my brother bought the game for x1, Ms sent him a xbox message with the key. He sent me the code, I played it on my pc. What's the issue?

>state of decay 2
>scalebound
>sea of thieves
>recore
>Halo wars 2
>Gears 4
So... how exactly are people saying Sony 'won' E3 again?
Because MS now being PC+Xbox doesn't really make a difference. That just means it's a PC+Xbox show from now on, and the exclusives are basically "not on PS or Nintendo"
I'm an idort, but if you're going to say "but I own a PC already!" then you can make that argument of idortism regarding anything. At the end of the day, MS isn't competing with PC, at all, so games being multiplat on PC and Xbox makes no difference to them whatsoever.

Why would anybody buy an xbone at this point if every single "exclusive" is going to PC? The PS4 performs better. Nintendo at least has some nostalgia going for it. Is Microsoft trying to get out of the console industry?

It's not an idea that's new (certainly not Sony's), it just hasn't been relevant or possible until recent years.

You guys need to pay more attention.
Gears and Halo Wars are getting cross play co-op and vs AI. They are not getting crossplay competitive mp, because the keyboard and mouse gives a huge advantage for PC players.
Games like Forza, Killer Instinct and scalebound however, ARE getting cross play mp, because in those games the advantaged controller of choice is a gamepad / wheel, both of which can be used on the xbox.
State of decay and Sea of Thieves I imagine are cross play, since the majority of gameplay in those is melee based.

aaaaa! ya got me!!

>The PS4 performs better
Not anymore after Scorpio pre-emptively blew the fuck out of the PS4.5
The scorpio is about on par with a 1080. It'll literally be the first time in decades that a console launched and could do more than any single market GPU PC could at the time when you account for the optimization boost it will get for being a console.
I think they'll be pricing it at $800. $600 at the very absolute minimum. I'm also expecting stuff like Halo 5 and such to get updates to be played at 4k on it.

They've got some serious balls, and I completely expect it to backfire on them, since anyone that wants hardware that strong and pricey will usually buy a PC. However, console multiplats (of which this gen there are very few desu) will run the absolute best on scorpio until 9th gen or another iteration of mid gen upgrades.

PC and PS confirmed for best set up?

for games that online dies in a week, i dont think so tim

I rather side with Pajeet than that rat face with no neck that works at Sony. Man that guy is painful to look at, why is he even on stage every E3?

Kek. By the time Shitpio is squeezed out there'll be far better GPUs on the market.
>$800
DOA.