archive.is/o224M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which rabi would you ribi?

I want to fuck Ribbon!

The Vita finally gets a game!

Quality meme

Cocoa a cute!

I wanna fuck the purple one.

There was thread a while back with people bragging that it's better than every vita game so I guess this is some good news.

>sekai project

Kimochi Warui desu

>Indie game with exclusive content

This shit needs to stop.

Why do that to your current supporters?

Wow I'm acutally glad I didn't get this for PC. This is exactly the kind of game I wish there was more of on the vita.

Even a micropenis like yours would kill her

Because Indies are all terrible business men

>weebshit

every single one of you needs to commit suicide

>PS4 AND VITA WITH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
worst meme

>EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
Nowhere does it say "exclusive".

>weebshit

But CreSpirit is Taiwanese

Fuck off retard

>EXCLUSIVE
But it doesn't say exclusive?

Any boy bunnies?

>EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
fuck this
I was gonna get this game when it goes on a decent sale but I'll just pirate it now

gotta bait people into threads to make them not die user, Sup Forums is moving far to fast right now

It says console exclusive. That's a strange and unclear way to word it, but it seems that PC will be getting the update as well, depending on how you interpret that.

Doesn't that make them actual weeaboos?

Anyway I'm glad to hear about this. I pirated the game on PC because fuck steam so I might buy this version.

>This enhanced version goes deep into the rabbit hole and will feature all new music, all previous content from the PC version along with brand new, exciting gameplay content!

Seems like exclusive content to me

>gematsu
fuck off shill, use archive/pastebin archive.is/o224M

>muh archives
you know they don't get any money from your views if you just use an ad blocker right?

I really hope this new 'content' is the rumored remade storyline. Rabi Ribi could really use a better plot.

It's inevitably coming to PC as a DLC. Gotta get those shekels

It's getting more content on launch but there's no indication PC won't get it later.

Literally the only people who complain about pastebin/archive being used in place of direct links are shills, fuck off already
archive.is/o224M

personally, i only archive sites that publish clickbait or i think might alter content invisibly

Wait, is the terrible story actually terrible or was the translation just bad?

>"Just visit our website anyways, we only gain your clicks which makes our site more attractive to advertisers even if you use adblock!"
okay

I want to ribi this cutie

You could be fapping while she walked into the room and you wouldn't even notice her. Imagine her fidgeting, whispering at you to get your attention but unwilling to interrupt the act. She would blush and even start touching herself.