[spoilers]Demo when?[/spoilers]

Other urls found in this thread:

plainstar.info/footage1.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=QCCKSr8V5QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure. Patiently, patiently waiting.
>Dat music

>plainstar.info/footage1.mp4

Is that Iga drinking out of that bottle?

Top fucking kek

Looks grood. This thread will be invaded by people who are desperate to call every kickstarter game THE BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY THANK YOU CONMAN XD XD MEMES

I signed up for the PS4 version

Do you think I can temporarily switch to PC to play the demo, then switch back?

Tortanic retards somehow aren't getting their fill on MN9's trainwreck of a production.

HORY SHIT
BUMP

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

I think it looks good.

Not a fan of the slashing animation though.

Judging from their deadline of June 13 to sign up and get the demo, I doubt it. Seems this seals the deal. Keep what you got; find the demo somewhere if you like.

You don't need to. All $60+ backers get the demo.

How come this looks pretty decent while Mighty Number 9 looks like shit?

Really? I thought it was PC only. That's the one that listed BETA ACCESS in the options.

Because MN9 was built on the foundation of GUYS LETS STICK IT TO CAPCOM AND MAKE A NEW MEGAMAN THAT'S WAY BETTER

While Bloodstained was made because IGA wanted to make a good video game in a style he knew how to do.

Because IGA is a master and Inafune is a hack.

It's not the beta, it's the demo. Beta comes later (and /is/ exclusive to PC backers).

>You will never drink a bear with Iga and play his demo.

Because Iga knows how to transfer a specific game play style, art style, theme, and concept from one IP to another.

Inafune shows that he is a total shitter at doing anything remotely different or new than what he's done in the past.

Demo is supposed to be available either during or after E3.

>plainstar.info/footage1.mp4

Yup, looks like Castlevania

Anyone else not get a response to their survey request? I sent it two hours ago and nothing.

I just want my demo... ;_;

Elaborate

I emailed Fangamer earlier this evening asking for my survey. And still no response.

Sorry user... June 13th was the deadline for surveys

The way the video sounds just reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=QCCKSr8V5QA

Game is looking good, my faith in Iga grows stronger.

It looks great. Hopefully the length and difficulty will be good.

I sent it double just to make sure, also they are answerd hand picked, not by a machine, so you likely are out of luck user

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Because Iga always had to work with 0 money.

The environment looks bland and the animations make the game feel slow.
That fire ability looks pretty uninspired too, hopefully it gets better.

That area is supposed to be the intro I think. No shit the abilities from there aren't going to be too great.

IM CUMMING!!!

When's the demo coming? I backed that grimoire edition, I'm sure it was above 60$

>no demo yet
I'm going to hold my breath until I get it. Iga you'd better hurry or you'll have blood on your hands.

I said uninspired not weak.
For example I'd rather have it apply fire damage to the weapon or set enemies on fire than just blowing a bit of fire forwards.
Or maybe have it be a flamethrower that goes farther the more mana you have.

Sometime during/soon after E3.

reminds me of Indivisible

Is the demo people are talking about just at e3 or is it something you can download?

I'm saying it's probably the first fucking ability you get. No crap it's not going to be very interesting.

looks like a unity game senpai

The running animation looks a bit weird like if it was slower than it looks, it might just be her arm movement though

Backers at $60+ who completed their surveys get the demo. Sometime during or after E3.

Oh...that sucks

Looks good. Still somewhat worse than Touhouvania, but definitely not a blunder. I hope they add better effects to give the areas some of the eerie feels old castlevanias gave.

It's Unreal 4, mate.

All Castlevania protagonists look like they're running slower than they actually are.

This. It's like no one here ever played a Castlevania game.

I loved Koumajo Densetsu, but those games were incredibly bare-bones in terms of content. It made sense that they only made it Classicvania style, it would've taken them years on end to make it Metroidvania.

Keep in mind that the tutorial/demo are taking place on an old ship in a storm. Once Miriam actually arrives at Gebel's castle, expect much more color and atmosphere.

damn that looks good, I can't wait

I hope so. After what I've seen it definitely seems to have some good Castlevania feels.

One of the early development update videos even shows Iga remarking to his crew that Miriam should be, at minimum, at a healthy jog. The Belmont/Alucard Powerwalk doesn't work for Miriam.

GOD DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD
I CAN'T BELIEVE PC IS ACTUALLY GETTING THIS

>Miriam turns around in place
>Moonwalks in place during the transition
Little shit like this just drives me up the fucking wall.

Considering Iga was restrained to handhelds for a majority of his titles, I get the feeling he might want to cut loose now that he's building a full-sized game for PC and modern consoles.

I can't tell if you like it or hate it

If it's the latter you're a fag

Why can't they just do a running turn transition and a standing turn transition?

Maybe it's just me not digging the transition to full 3d art. Sprites were just comfy.
The good thing about 3d is that I think they will actually use this to add customized appearance depending on the equipment, which has been one of my Castlevania fetishes since SotN.
It does look good, and it's pretty much like the previous games. I can tell those neat parallaxes and some other ideas are Iga's work.

>those not peeping eyes
>those not boneheads and boneheads towers
>that lavish "soul get" screen
>that exaggerated lvl up screen
>that screen transition
Yep, that's an igavania alright, i wonder if there will be any gimmick to differentiate itself from the others like portrait's partner and paintings stuff or ecclessia linear bullshit and boring magna bosses or dawn's weapon crafting and dumb touch-screen mechanics.

I hope not, i just want a clean, good igavania, if anything invest that gimmick time on content and make this the biggest castle of all, THAT would be something neat.

Give them that as feedback, suggest an animation during transition that feels like it has inertia/momentum.

Well, the demo shows we have Sorrow-esque and Ecclesia-esque soul captures for NOW I HAVE YOUR POWER moments. And unlike many other games, these powers will actually have an influence on the environment and be used to solve "puzzles."

>Soul Gathering mechanics
HAHAHA
AHAHAHA

>Only one attack animation
>Combat looks slow
>Level up animation is long as fuck
Meh

Go back to Lords of Shadow/God of War you dudebro.

Areas need to get a bit busier & I wish the leveling up animation was faster but the former will most likely happen and the faster animation isn't that big to me. So far I'm glad I backed this.

the person playing it was playing it slowly.
We don't even know if there are dash cancels or jump/drop cancels.

> if anything invest that gimmick time on content and make this the biggest castle of all
That was actually one of the met stretch goals and probably the thing that worries me the most. It'd be fantastic, but considering the time restraints they've given themselves, it could hurt develoment. Here's hoping it'll be okay.

The level up FX isn't any longer than Symphony of the Night.

>Only one attack animation
So you want a 2D DMC?

Really? Looks slightly longer, either way I still want it sped up a little. It's just a nitpick to me though so whatever.

Do not be fooled, tohouvania games are some of the worst, most boring video games you could play despite the art.

>Minor criticism of combat
>G-go back to DMC/GOW you dudebro!
Pathetic defense against this average looking game.

>Well, the demo shows we have Sorrow-esque and Ecclesia-esque soul captures for NOW I HAVE YOUR POWER moments
Yeah, but those aren't actually that unique since they are a just a small twist compared to the gimmick ones.

>And unlike many other games, these powers will actually have an influence on the environment and be used to solve "puzzles."
Dawn and Aria had those, and they were okay, but i hope they dont focus too much on this since that would force you to get specific souls that arent movement related and that either means grinding or just giving them to the player, neither feels nice for obligatory stuff.

They got a good director, if they manage those 4m well they will do just fine. Do it like Shovel Knight and release the game when it's ready and then release stretch stuff as time goes, dont fucking delay like mn9

Wait a second

>implying I think DMC is for dudebros
You realize that SotN only has one attack per weapon right? And Super Metroid doesn't really have variety in attack types either.

People have been complaining about stuff like that, that it looks slow and takes long, but everything is on par with SoTN in terms of speed and animation. It's just the 3D that's throwing things off for some. Exact same thing is happening with KoF13 right now.

>You realize that SotN only has one attack per weapon right?

SoTN is nearly 20 years old, I'd expect a fresh new form of combat at the very least.

Some people after the daily trolling threads got really thin skinned, not fit for this place at all really.

demo when ?

those kinds of souls are probably going to be boss souls, or the puzzle areas will be off the beaten path and is more for completionists. Hopefully there will be something like a clue in that room to hint at which enemy's soul you gotta use

>we play Metroid for the COMBAT

They're shards, m8

Technically he isnt wrong, since those are crystals though seeing cowboy dracula lie makes me sad, even if i am happy that he did, souls are great.

>inputting the magic on the shitty playstation dpad.
That "dpad" was designed by satan's asshole.