With Battlefield 1 producing groundbreaking features and currently living up to its hype...

>With Battlefield 1 producing groundbreaking features and currently living up to its hype, there is still one thing that each Battlefield game has been lacking: female soldiers. And it doesn’t look like EA’s next installment will entertain that idea, either.
>With popular shooters such as Call of Duty and Overwatch including female characters in their multiplayer formats, it’s become quite the norm to play as a woman with guns blazing. However, the Battlefield franchise has never provided this feature, and Battlefield 1 will be no different.
>What’s really entertaining is the reason behind this decision. Originally, females were going to be integrated as playable multiplayer characters, but then the idea was scrapped due to boys not finding it believable.

Why is this allowed?

>black soldiers
>okay
>female soldiers
>whoa, going to far there

I don't get it

Women are what's wrong with the current video game scene.

Prove me wrong.

It's a little surprising considering the arab woman in the campaign mode.

But it's also not surprising because it's fucking world war 1.

Jamal can run and lift, Stacy cannot.

Might No. 9

Were there even female soldiers in WW1?

>World War One game
>waaaah why are there no females in major combat positions
You can't make this shit up

>harlem hellfighters actually existed
>women couldn't even vote in 1914

stop being a fucking idiot, user.

Neither of those fit in WW1 setting. Then again, this game is a mess anyway.

Women are just part of the normie cancer that is choking vidya to death

Same amount of females in WW1 as you've slept with

CoD and OW are both modern shooters set in times with different social attitudes compared to a WW1 setting, where gender roles are a clear cut thing. I don't think this is so much of an issue.

American women. Asian women aren't this self-centered.

>Black men actually fought in those wars
>Women never have ever fought in a modern war in Western Armies
Only zergrushing commies used women, and even then, not until WWII

One existed

>B-B-BUT NUH UH, BLACKS NEVER DID ANYTHING IN HISTORY!

truly we are in the age of 2+2=5

What the fuck are these "ground breaking" features they are talking about?

Do you want to have a bad time?

>With Battlefield 1 producing groundbreaking features
What.

Why not just make them PC medic that always stays in the back and only carry bandages and syringe?

You can't use historical accuracy as an excuse for shoehorning in blacks and then immediately dismiss it when it denies women.

>Blacks actually fought in those wars

That's just what historical revisionists say.

I cannot.

they were nurses mainly, only russia ever used females in combat

>OUTRAGEOUS REASON

Woman in all the world are getting raped, beated to death and being paid off less than men

And not playing as a woman in a fictional videogame is Outrageous

>black men are allowed to compete in sports with white men
>women aren't
WHAT THE FUCK

It's probably the fact that the blimp can fall anywhere onto the battlefield and its skeleton remains and becomes part of the battlefield

that's all I can think of

>v suddenly ok with the black soldiers because at least women aren't in the game

One is historically accurate and the other isn't. I know you don't like that black people served in WW1, but they did.

>being paid off less than men

They're... getting fewer bribes?

Bros before hoes, nigga.

>blacks
>buy BF
>women
>don't buy BF
simple as that, familia

Actually the Russians did have some Woman's Battalions during their final year in WW1.

Yeah, colonial soldiers were just created 10 years ago and all black divisions are a product of Anita Sarkeesian

It's a good comic... until they start shitting on each other. And fur shit of course

I bet they had women wearing high heels in a battlefield because it's "empowering".

I was always fine with black soldiers and protagonists because I'm not an easily triggered alt right SJW

>Final year
So commies, point still stands.

there should be 1 black soldier for every 200,000 non black solders in the game

black soldiers are literally more believable.
Presenting them as equal back then is pretty stupid but you can understand why even a racist country would use black soldiers if only as cannon fodder.

Women were needed back home, they're less strong and less expendable.

they just didn't want to bother modeling, rigging and animating female models. they obviously don't care about realism with blacks on the German side and everyone running around with automatic weapons

maybe they should take the blame themselves for being lazy instead of pinning it on "muh sogynist gaymurs"

>the tuskgee airmen were not a thing
>the harlem hellfighters were not a thing

And let's be honest, the black german and australian soldiers is probably a multiplayer thing
You all are sensationalist as fuck

>each Battlefield game has been lacking: female soldiers
What is Battlefield 2142, in "Do you even fucking play Video Games" for 500 Alex.

Yeahh!!! Women can be men too!!! XDDD

No one is shocked by a 6 year old comic

welp.

I honestly wish you would do this to every BF1 thread. Not because I don't like the game, but because every thread devolves into a shitposting nightmare.

STOOP

I've always been fine with it because there were some that actually fought

I know that's not real.
But it still makes me mad.

Still surprised all these sjw pandering studios haven't made a WWI/II game with a Mulan character in the story mode to suit gurl gamers.
I don't really think it would affect sales because the dudebros who buy call of duty every year just play multiplayer

this is why i don't make promises, old lady.

>black australian
what?
are you talking about aboriginal australian or are you doing the Austrian switch-around meme?

>the memes are becoming real
Meme magic needs to be stopped, Kek is going too far

No, we're not going to care because we've all seen the comic a hundred times. If you're so fucking mad that we dare discus a videogame article then hide the thread.

it's a beautiful day outside.
birds are singing, flowers are blooming...
on days like these, kids like you....

And after 17 million deaths are tallied all the servers should lock up?

Why are people so triggered that black people fought in WW1, then accuse others of revising history by saying they existed when they did?

S h o u l d
b e
b u r n i n g
i n
h e l l.

>OH NO, IT'S THE GREAT WAR
>THIS WILL BE THE FIRST WORLD WAR
>LOTS OF MEN WILL DIE, OUR COUNTRY WILL BE STRAINED TO ITS LIMITS
>WE NEED SOLDIERS
>SHOULD WE ENLIST NIGGERS?
>NO WAY, WE CAN'T HAVE DIRTY NIGGERS DIE FOR US, LET'S KEEP THEM SAFE AT HOME WITH THE WHITE WOMEN AND LET OUR FAR SUPERIOR WHITE MEN DIE
see how this doesn't make sense even from a racist perspective?

>Playing multi one day
>Shoot dude and kill him
>Suddenly game locks up
>Red flashing letters come up
>HISTORICALLY ACCURATE NUMBERS REACHED
>COMMENCING SELF DESTRUCT
>All the servers explode in a dramatic fashion and end life as we know it

Do your part in preserving humanity.
Don't play BF1.

Stop this madness!

Stop it right now!

Im talking all these posts here about there being black german troops and black australian troops, even though its most likely just a multiplayer character design thing

It's supposed to be WWI, that's the only reason women aren't in it. Not that I agree with that but just providing some potential justification.

>1st world problems

>WW1 game
>hitler isn't even in it

fuck the jews for pretending history didn't happen

they black wash ww1 and then they to feminazi it up. fucking lovely

Because its confirmation bias. It's like making a russian faction and having half the team consist of females. Just because you had a handful of them and they became renowned for that reason, doesn't mean you should overrepresent them.

this kekfest has gone on for too long

Bro's before hoe's dude.

MOOOOOOOOOODS

You're trying to whitewash WW1 desu

Hitler was a jewish false flag.

>to

Women didn't fight in World War 1 you autistic fucks.

there is not a single mention of Australia in this thread before your post.

>a main character is over-representation
Can we just cut the pretense and admit you're just pissed because of racist feelings?

Because the whole tip toeing about it totally being about accuracy (when it is accurate) gets old.

>It's fine when Japan does it

Unless it's fought in africa, I'm not okay with it.

females deserve it more than niggers do.

there were loads of nurses and other female personnel in world war 1.

Nah it was in another thread, but its about the same-ish shit, black people in ww1, etc

Nano-machine

>"""""""""""""""""diversity""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thanks for making this cancer containment thread OP.
Please kill yourself.

>Posting in this thread
>Not hiding this post
Fulfill your duty to Sup Forums anons and let the cancer fester here

They're what's wrong with everything.

the only reason I'm fixated on this point is that there aren't black people in Australia, just aboriginals and not many of them.
Less than a percent of Australians are black african, so if this game was presenting an Australian army as having a significant black african distribution it would be retarded.

because as few as they were, african american soldiers fought in ww1, there was never any women soldiers

EWWWWW, MODS, MODS, MODS
FUCKING DELETE THIS

They weren't even on the mainlands except for murrica you dense fuck.

Feel free to try continuing civilization without us then. not a problem I'm sure since I doubt you get laid anyway

It isn't. That's the joke!

Why didn't Australia draft the aboriginals and use them as cannon fodder/cooks, like the US did with blacks?

Yeah I understand that, my whole thing is that it's just another thing that Sup Forums is blowing out of proportion and this game isnt going to be 100% historically accurate
It's a dumb thing to get mad about, but I'm used to it

aboriginals are too dumb

no joke

If you're not going to put France in your WWI game and will put black german soldiers fighting on the western front, might as well go all the way and let the player play as a female soldier

>tfw can't play as a qt blonde german sniper, hailing the kaiser every time I get a kill

I don't understand.

There are no playable female characters because there were no female soldiers in WW1.

Why would there be?