Anyone else immediately upgrade to Windows 10 after Microsoft's amazing conference yesterday

Anyone else immediately upgrade to Windows 10 after Microsoft's amazing conference yesterday

Upgrading is only going to be free for a limited time and it's so easy, I can't recommend it enough

JUST FUCKING DO IT

Fuck you, Halo Wars 2 is garbage.

when there is a MS game worth playing, ill upgrade

>upgrade to win10
>having to disable botnet
>having to deal with the fucking windows app store
>having to deal with shitty uwp ports that have no customization to video settings
>realiszing you're stuck with windows 10

Windows 10, not even once

I already upgraded. Runs smooth as fuck for me, and you can easily get it to stop sending info back home to the mothership.

Not FOSS.

Is there a torrent that can totally disconnect from windows updates and botnet nonsense?

I don't understand why Microshit are so hellbent on the store.

I don't know why they'd not just partner up with Steam.

As far as I know, Steam can take up to (at max) 30% of the cut for a sale. But for a partnership as lucrative as one with Microsoft I'm sure that cut could be negotiated.

Not to mention the extra "0" they could add to the back of their sales-figures would probably make the deal worth it for MS right there.

As it stands, Microsoft are gonna' give up on PC gaming due to low sales numbers, never realizing that no one's buying their shit because no one likes their fucking store.

I upgraded last year. Thanks to that my Xbone is now a paperweight for anything thats not an FPS Halo.

Just give us MCC on PC already Microsoft.

If they manage to make people accept it, it'd be a huge win for them. They'd be stupid not to try.

But I don't like it, and I'm not upgrading. Fuck them and their "Windows 10 store exclusive" bullshit.

Maybe it would be stupid to not try, but it would be typical Microsoft mentality to consider it a failed experiment and then go back to fueling all their resources into their failing console (and that pains me to say too as I loved the 360 to death).

That being said, if E3 was anything to go by they're not there YET.

I just hope they try to strike a deal with Steam (or maybe even GOG?) before deciding that it's all a waste of money.

I somehow doubt Quantum Break on PC sold as well as they'd like.

I dont know which is more persuasive
Todd Howard with Fallout 4
or
Microsoft with win10

I don't think you realize how much valve hate Microsoft.

LMAO NO But I did give my PS4 a soft kiss after the Sony conference :)

Do they? Why's that?

Do you honestly not think that hatred can be buried under piles of piles of money?

Name a Windows 10 exclusive game that's actually worth playing and I'll bother to tell you why I won't upgrade

Windows 10 isn't as much persuasive as it is forceful.

Todd is persuasive because he makes you believe it'll all be alright and you make the dumb choice yourself.

Windows doesn't give two shits about choice, and it gives even less of a shit about you. You're GETTING Windows 10.

>upgrading
>not doing a clean install
Faggotry.

Gabe and Microsoft don't get along because of money. A partnership is never going to happen.

Make sure we have an all caps spoiler at the end, with a swear word. Our market research shows they relate to that vernacular.

Gaben started at Microsoft. Valve is private and he's said a million times over he'd rather fire and spread all of his employees out rather than let his team get bought.

There's some things he just hates, and Microsoft is one of them.

going to upgrade as soon as I can get my hands on horizon 3
finally the single game that would make me upgrade is here and it looks fucking beautiful

Already did almost a year ago.

You're not stuck you can revert if you want. Its in the PC settings

How much they paying you?

Yeah, unless you can't. I took 10 for a test drive on my work laptop knowing I have a month to go back. I tried to revert to the previous version one week later and W10 informed me that "sorry, files were deleted :)".

Because you deleted the files you fucking idiot.

Maybe not for you but Gears4 (now confirmed on PC) is crossplay with xbox players...

...but only on co-op modes, not versus.

The ONE thing i wanted with a pc release of this game, and i cant have it, I was ready to buy an xbox1 for the game too.

I upgraded months ago. most of the complaints are non-issues that only autism lord's care about.

No I did not. What are you hoping to achieve here?

I am genuinely thinking of making one of those goofy Windows Store accounts when GoW rolls around.

Yes you did or else it would revert. You probably cleaner or disk cleanup and and deleted the 10gigs that was the old windows. I'm trying to show you that you're an idiot and its not anyone's fault but your own.

>so sick of Windows bullshit I'm learning about Linux and switching over soon

Had enough of this. PC gaming is fucking lame anyway.

No, all you're doing is conjuring up wild assumptions in some weird attempt to defend 10. I did not delete the files. In fact, I didn't delete anything at all when testing 10.

This, senpai.

If people are worried about companies collecting their data then they shouldn't use Facebook, Twitter or literally any service by Google.

First I'll wait for actual good Win10 exclusive games instead of normie AAA shit.

Then I'll become dual boot master race.

Remember Web2.0? When schools ran big campaigns about how you should never give out your information online?

Man, how times change.

Yes im sure you didn't which is why it said you deleted the files required for a revert. You're just the special one when literally everyone else has been able to revert. Just you.

Unreal shilling

>literally everyone else
Is that what your database says, Mehmet?

I really hope Horizon 3 isn't trash.

I also was unable to revert without having deleted or ran any clean up programs.

Windows 10 is outright malware, and running it is a larger security risk than using unpatched XP. I would suggest that antivirus vendors start including heuristics for the Win10 upgrade package and retail install disks.

i bought another version of win7 sp1 x64bit
just so i can install it fresh on a new gaming pc, install a custom firewall rule-set, and never update the damn thing.

ever.