Why do we all hate each other?

we reply with insults and hate and others do the same

Why can't we be friends?
Who is preventing us to have nice talks and hang out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why can't we be friends?
Because we are ALL being shit on by the industry thanks to normalfags and guess who runs this place now?

Shitposters who don't actually like video games
Mods don't give a fuck

Self loathing does that to people.

Because the end result of every thread is shitflinging. So many people just skip right to it.

I'm pretty sure there are people on Sup Forums that are here for the shitflinging and not the video games.

>who runs this place now?

Who?

99% of posts here are hate and I'm here for 2 years already

why is world peace so difficult

Fuck you

I've been here for 6
Everyone says Sup Forums was never good but it's clearly getting worse each year.

Today watching E3 I thought: "We hate each other and these french cucks and SJWs are making money. At least if we were friends this would be a positive thing"

But ...

Because Meme_Dogs 2 has to be the most irritating game i've ever seen. I hate this shit on so many levels, it's amazing really.

99% of the world problems are caused by sexual frustration, 50% of the world including Sup Forums should be designated as sex slaves to the other half

Wow what the fuck are you doing here?
Shouldn't you be posting on reddit or something faggot?

Because we live vicariously through our purchases, hoping to validate them.

Because I hated almost everything about this E3 and every time I throw shade, they assume I'm the "other side" as opposed to some random belligerent asshole.

Sorry OP. It's all my fault.

Dogs is awful just like God of War but what is preventing us from being friends ? not like best friends, just friends.

That's not true. Look at all those walking AIDS are way worse than 13 year old Cod Players

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

>glance at picture on top right
>see Al Bundy
Damn, now I need to watch some Married with Children.

Sexual frustration is just a symptom of a much larger problem

The fact that most people are ugly/have other defects that make them undesirable. As you age this just gets magnified

Yeah fuck you both

Because resources are scarce.

lmao this is so fucking edgy

I think we can all agree that watch dogs 2

>looks like shit
>attempts to make a bland political and cultural statement
>is a game for cucks

And I liked watch dogs 1

>The fact that most people are ugly/have other defects that make them undesirable. As you age this just gets magnified

The thread barely started and you are already destroying it

Which is why those people should have their personal trap fucktoy, one half of mankind to the another

Pacifism is a illusion but the question is: why can't we be friends? why do we have to hate each other?

This image shouldn't make you angry
This is reality and we should be able to laugh at it

Hey, was there anything at E3 about Nioh? I didn't think this deserved its own thread and I rather talk about it in a thread without purpose that will degrade into shit any moment anyway.

I have a confession to make: today I answered with hate and anger pretty much all day

No clue, still hanging out with random fags on steam from thread to threads

having good patience and built in filters in your brain helps

This is a community where lines are drawn not on race or country, but on opinion. Further, everyone is inclined to believe that their opinion is the correct choice and shitpost endlessly instead of having a level-headed discussion over the matter. In truth, we allow our bickering over who has the most sophisticated point of view to get in the way of the point of this board: the celebration of video games. Who is "right" about what method of playing them or which type of game is beside the point.

It's kinda nice not to have friends to come to your house and make a mess, ruin your day, make bad jokes but sometimes I miss having friends to eat pizza or play online

I've got another confession to make: ___________________________________I'M YOUR FOOL____________________________

That would be me. When user people go to their true natures. All of them. The true nature of people is that they insult each other and are generally malicious. Maybe because we can't do it IRL who knows.

And we don't have any ID so I don't know why people care so much about being right or wrong when people can pretend they are pro and anti-sony in the same thread

I like you fegits even if most of you are a bunch of shitters

A fine question. Not sure why we, as a collective community of like minded people, have to shit on each other all the time. We know we're always right and everyone else is a cunt, so why don't we all get on on Sup Forums like in the good old days?

Been here for 7, can absolutely clarify. tv, b, fit, v, k, etc, all used to be great reasons to get online at all. They've all become meme spouting bullshit.

I feel like once you just accept the shit posting with the discussion (and remain calm yourself and not take things on here too serious) we all more or less can get along.

Exhibit A ladies and gents

What's the deal with the sub-forum where idiots spend all day posting pics of ponys? are they really autistic?

Don't feed trolls, don't reply to troll threads.

Let's see

My fav series is Devil May Cry
When DmC was announced I didn't care for the jokes, in fact I supported them because the edgy meme was shit

Why everyone is angry when their series turn in a bad direction? Shouldn't we laugh and move to another game?

The MLP thing is so strange. It was clearly an anti-culture joke. Like "we are such big loser nerd anti conformists that we watch the gayest of all childrens cartoons". But it clearly spun out of control and people believed the meme enough to adopt that false lifestyle. there must be cunts everywhere that watch it just to prove to the others like them who only watch it to say they watch it that they watch it. Sad lives all.

I find it hard not to see the political pushing in everything now. I raged hard at the obvious anti-trump shilling from WatchDoogs 2 today. So sick of it. So hard not to see it in everything. Like how all the protags are suddenly black. No one gave a fuck that CJ was black in gta san andreas. If the guy in watch dogs, bf and whatever the third one was were black without all the sjw shit, no one would even notice.

I'd like you to promote this thread every day OP. I'll do it on every board I go to as well and i'd invite all others to do the same. Sup Forums used to be better than this meme spouting bullshit shit fling fest it's become. Every board is now Sup Forums with a slight variation in theme.

The political thing is destroying the gaming community.. I've been talking about this for 2 years
Even if people hate GG they should be on their side because being neutral means more Watch Dogs and Gone Home 10/10 bullshit and we all know this will lead to another crash

Look, the situation is:

On one side, regardless if the person is liberal, moderate liberal, anarchist or a fascist or a moderate republican this crowd who wants to make video games a political thing. Most of the time are liberals but they don't care for politics they just want to make games a political stuff.

On the other we have GG who think by exposing journalism and promoting liberal ideas will solve the issue.

Both sides are never never never going to solve any issue, they are just making things worse.

>>>
> Op here 06/14/16(Tue)03:05:55 No.341225286▶
>Today watching E3 I thought: "We hate each other and these french cucks and SJWs are making money. At least if we were friends this would be a positive thing"
>But ...
Fucking spam detector

Literally all of you go fucking kill yourselves

Especially you, you enormous faggot.

I don't normally do it but I hope your comment gets deleted and you get a nice 7 day ban

That's the spirit of the thread

It's the internets, where we spew hatred at people, the likes of which we would never do irl.

Unfortunately I made lots of hate comments today
sometimes they are necessary.. i'm not trying to make neogaf friendly

but sometimes there are TOO MUCH hate

It's a mixed bag of self-obsessed elitists and (mental) children.
The best you can do is try to make neutral-sounding threads on whatever you want to discuss and to ignore inciters.

This seems a good advice

Hate is the world's hygiene.

GTFO Tumblr