Sup Forums suddenly hates matthew

>Sup Forums suddenly hates matthew

He will never come back to this godawful place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k_VH3R1luEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pity reply

don't know who this is

Good. He's an overrated faggot that appealed to the redditors here. All e-celeb shit is cancerous.

I like his videos, but maybe more people here would like him if obnoxious fags like you wouldn't shill for him.

Matthewmatosis on youtube.

He posted some really insightful and sophisticated reviews of games. You might wanna check it out. He is our guy.

>wait 6 entire months for his next review
>he posts some 2 hour autistic analysis of every single element of the entire game

I don't have the time or patience for that nigga

Condense it to 40 minutes or get out

I actually shitpost 14 hours a day in here, which is why it takes me so long to release videos

Don't listen to this brainless faggot. Form your own opinions on games. Any other information he spews can be found on google.

Matthew, you're an alright guy but you use subjective qualifiers as ways to make objective points way to much. Also, stick to short form videos.

>Watching memecelebs

Blame him for his god awful Dark Souls 2 video and resulting shitposting and other nonsense

Also, if you're here Matt; you're a bitch made little casual. Yeah. It's me. Remember?

>Sup Forums likes person
>person gets more popular
>a few Sup Forumsirgins start to hate person and become persistently vocal about it
>person "betrays" Sup Forums in response to all the negativity
>rest of Sup Forums now hates person
Ah yes, the cycle continues.

There's no cycle. He was always a moron and we always shat on him.

POSTING THE ABSOLUTE CLASSIC REMIX

youtu.be/k_VH3R1luEA

ABSOLUTELY TOP-NOTCH COMEDIC GOLD

Alright that's enough.

I think your videos are great. Keep it up, my wife and have watched and rewatched all of them many times.

no

>First video in five months is a DMC1 critique that is longer than most movies
>still no MGSV critique anywhere in sight

good

Matthewphimosis was a spammer who shamelessly spammed his own videos all over Sup Forums until everyone hated him and his retarded opinions which he autistically stated as facts.

My wife's son even asked me if I would be able to communicate to him via twitter in order to review Pokemon or some shit. He is really getting the fame, thanks to reddit.

>My wife's son
You gotta be kidding me?

KEK
U
C
K