You like South Park? Nope, it's a terrible show and I won't let you talk about it. You like God of War? Nope...

You like South Park? Nope, it's a terrible show and I won't let you talk about it. You like God of War? Nope, it was never good. Hey, who here is excited about Harmonix? Let's talk about them despite it being clear no one else wants to!

Seriously, fuck Alex. I'm not a huge Dan fan, but everyone, especially GBE treats him like absolute garbage (Alex esp). They talk over him and belittle his questions and opinions.

Fuck Giant Bomb. They died when Ryan died, and this entire E3 stream is proof of that.

Waiting their E3 streams is an awful idea as it airs. I will watch them tomorrow more that I've already seen the conferences so I can disagree with them.

They're less negative than last year, but still very dour.

It's funny going back and looking at their 2015 e3 coverage on youtube and seeing all the complaints and dislikes mentioning how fuckin' pessimistic they are about everything. I don't give a fuck about Final Fantasy, but the 7 remake announcement literally has Brad say "please don't do this" within the first ten seconds. Same with Shenmu 3.

>people don't like Dan

Literally who?

Stop watching garbage.

I like it when South Pakr had its own jokes instead of focusing entirely on references, they're the laziest form of comedy. Also the cursing got too frequent

>everyone thought dan would ruin GB
>turns out it was the other way around

Decided not to watch their stream this year. I'm guessing its the same as last year where Alex and Austin talk over everyone and make shit jokes every few minutes. I probably wont listen to their GOTY podcasts either, its more of the same shit.

You don't like alex?

South Park is trash tho.

Alex is Sup Forums incarnate

>getting excited for remakes

Cancer. And brad was right. They're fucking up FF7 with an all new combat system ;)

Alex has always been the worst person on GB. Even worse than rorie.

It's just FFXV with a VII reskin

I fucking hate the non turn-based Final Fantasy games

You just need to learn to ignore Alex, like the rest of the Giant Bomb crew presumably already has. I don't really understand the Austin hate, though. He tends to be a funny, insightful, enthusiastic dude.

>7 remake announcement literally has Brad say "please don't do this" within the first ten seconds. Same with Shenmu 3

The correct response.

I literally just got into Easy Allies and GB this E3.

The guy in OP's pic is the absolute worst out of both camps combined.

I had the same reaction, but the only reason I was saying don't do this to Shenny3 was because of the Kikestarter.

Fuck Alex. Fuck Brad. Fuck Patrick.

Dan is a pretty cool guy.

Dan, get some rest. The Nintendo presentation is early.

Easy Allies are the dudes who did the super fake over the top excitement for Resident Evil right?

hoooly shit they actually started to turn off comments on youtube. And really specific - Bethesda and EA ones are fine but everything else is closed. If this is not damage control I don't know what is.
Real shame though, I really wanted to see not censored by GB mods actual community comments about horrible and triggering event that was a ubi's conference.

Huber's said his favorite game of all time is RE2 multiple times and predicted a new numbered RE at Sony months ago. But hes faking excitement so fuck him.

yeah

that's one thing I can't stand about them so far but otherwise they're pretty chill

they're like a kiddie version of GB

giantbomb ruined dan? yeah that's accurate.

Dirty Dan is too good for Giant Bomb.

Welp he's pretty much a fanatic SJW, brad has similar leanings but he at least is not a twelve year old and has outbursts because a south park character mocks his commie ideals and oh god forbid a god of war for a father is a bit stern in fucking valhalla with dragons trying to murder you and tree people, how dare you try teach the hard facts of the situation. Fucking brain damage.

but without him, Jeff, and Vinny Giant Bomb wouldn't be worth watching anymore

I'd say Brad too if he weren't so fucking terrible at games (just watch him play Hitman and try not to notice how he takes a couple steps, stops, and looks around before moving again)

>it's a "dan punches somebody because they killed his video game character" episode

Nah, Alex is alright with me. He's kind of spergy but he has heart.

This is what I really didn't get. Jeff's snide remark was odd.

Nothing about Kratos' parenting seemed overly wrong to me. Stern, but it's not like he physical or verbally abused the kid whatsoever. He didn't even call him a name or anything.

giantbomb did die with ryan but it's 500 times worse than it could be with clueless, insufferable killjoys like alex, austin and brad around. jeff is absolutely miserable. why doesn't he quit giantbomb and do something else? he obviously hates his "job". lack of options?

I don't mind Brad. Alex needs to fuck off like Patrick did and Austin is just boring.

The E3 panel would be way better if they subbed in Drew for Alex.

>I don't really understand the Austin hate, though.
He's an incredibly disingenuous person in general who drank a bit too much of the politically correct kool-aid and frankly I just find him really annoying.

Yeah it was strange for jeff usually he just kinda chuckles and keeps the politics and ethics bullshit too himself but ive noticed the whole crew have been edging towards this bullshit, maybe besides vinny and obviously dan and with dans no fucks given attitude and love of explodie things i can see why they all seem to give him shit, shame he's the only thing really keeping me listening and watching at this point but still like jeff even though sometimes a bit fucky and snarky as of late.

people hate austin for his moronic views that he tries to keep off of giantbomb, unlike patty. never look at his twitter account.

I'm glad they seat austin and alex on opposite sides of the table, these conferences would be insufferable to see them both go out of their way together to be offended, and then nod along like sheep to any woman, person of color, or LGBT agenda being pushed for PR.

pfft not too mention he's pretty much giant bombs affirmative action ohh and guess who hired him? the resident commie alex. Fuck he annoys me with this pc bullshit.

except a lot more eloquent and articulate

He's that guy who is perpetually looking for something to offend him, he's that guy to grandstands about racial and political issues he has never had to deal with.

He's that rich suburbs black kid who pretends that they know what the struggle is really about.The dude was part of the 1% who vacationed in the hamptons but he's talking street like he grew up hard.

He's a man pushing an agenda that he has no credibility in or experience.

Man, fuck Alex. Vinny has had to tone it down so much since going to GBE with this oversensitive fucker threatening to walk out of any streams that hurt his wittle feelings.

>know they're dumbasses
>still watch them
>still give them pagehits
Why?

Too late

First tweet is pretentious as fuck. Reminds me Sessler. Speaking of which, it was bittersweet seeing him and Morgan back to their old selves. I don't hate Adam like most of Sup Forums's Sup Forums, but he is certainly at his worst when he's defending fat chicks no one cares about.

>He's that guy who is perpetually looking for something to offend him, he's that guy to grandstands about racial and political issues he has never had to deal with.
>He's that rich suburbs black kid who pretends that they know what the struggle is really about.The dude was part of the 1% who vacationed in the hamptons but he's talking street like he grew up hard.
>He's a man pushing an agenda that he has no credibility in or experience.

Not really. But you know, whatever.

Hello Austin!

>South Park demo starts
>Everyone complaining it was a shit demo, hopefully it doesn't represent the full game
>Except Brad who's just cracking up and enjoying himself

Brad is best Giant Bomb

Go away Austin.

Alex is def a crybaby faggot.

I'll admit it was a poor showing of a demo, but once it hit the joke about Marvel's phases it got legitimately funny and they had no business pretending like it wasn't clever at the least.

I will say it was deeply satisfying to see Austin so triggered by it. Grow up you fat black manchild, getting pissy over everything offensive doesn't do anyone any favors, just makes you a tool.

brad is the hugest faggot in the world. would literally fistfight him irl

I dont think they're dumb i just think they try to be very sly with implementing sjw rhetoric.

Well at least some do, like alex i believe is the biggest offender by far and appears to be offended by anything thats not LGBTLMNOQP "muh opressed feels"

people like him are the reason the gaming media is in a mess and if you ask me GB really need to cut the diseased limb off at some point.

I unsubbed and quit these guys cold turkey after the Allison Rapp bullshit. When they took Patrick's clickbait Kotaku article and quoted it as bible truth during one of their podcasts I knew they were beyond saving. The content they make now is neither informative or funny anyway. Shortly before I unsubbed I watched the quicklook Jeff and Ryan did of No More Heroes 2. I recommend that for anyone who wants to remember the good old days. Jeff was having so much fun.

I hate this fucker

I really hate that thing Alex does where he'll tell a joke and then look directly into the camera. Every single time.

I just don't see where you get the idea that he's "that rich black kid" that's "pushing an agenda" who is "perpetually looking for something to offend him". That's not the personality that he brings forth on Giant Bomb, at least from my perspective. Although he's certainly a political dude, he seems to understand that there's a time and a place to delve into that, and he rarely lets it seep into video game related content.

I'm glad I can flat out ignore everything they do, but it really sucks to have GOTY and E3 have them around.

I wasn't the person who wrote that. Austin grew up in a wealthy white neighborhood. Pretty sure he said it himself.

Then you clearly have never listened to a Beastcast or watched any of these E3 videos, especially the Ubisoft one. Fuck off with your nonsense.

Go to bed, Austin.

Does anyone actually like Giant Bomb east?

I will instantly drop something if they are in it.

Vinnie seems ok if he is with Jeff & Co.

Here's a thought: the other guys agree. That's why Keplek stuck around for so long and that's why this guy gets to be so vocal.

I'm a progressive liberal and I can't stand Alex. He makes my beliefs look retarded. He's the idiot who needs to tell everyone he's vegan. The faggot who protests comedians because they made a rape joke once. etc.

Yikes, never thought I'd see them do this.

Austin, Brad and Alex were a special kind of fucking terrible this year.
How the fuck do they still have subs.

Who fucking cares. Why would they want what's sure to be dozens and dozens of horribly racist comments on the ubi soft video? Because you know exactly thats what would happen.

The only reason why GB East exists in the first place is because Vinny wanted to move back to the east coast. It was either that or he was going to quit Giant Bomb and do something else. That's probably why everything seems so disjointed and shitty. It was made on a whim with no clear purpose other than to keep Vinny on the site.

Austin won me over during last year's E3 when he was the only one who actually knew anything about the games being shown. He was the one going "oh this is X game from Y developer and the team that worked on Z" and shit like that while the others were sitting there going "huh what game is this? didn't this already come out?" to everything.

What alternate reality do you inhabit, the Beastcast has been better than the Bombcast for months, not to mention East QLs are just more enthusiastic, I have no idea why you people get triggered so hard by a black guy having his own opinions

I'm loving how triggered Austin got over the new South Park game.

That dude is only half black but acts like he's the most oppressed, tortured human being in existence.

He's obviously not "that rich black kid" since he is not really black. Your average person from the Middle East or even the Mediterranean has darker skin than him.

hes a fat slob that is disgusting to look at

I like the fact that Austins twitter avatar is way more black then he is. He's seriously the male Rachel Dolezal, I can't wait until he's revealed to be an Italian wearing spray tanner

Because he was literally glued to twitter reading the entire time.

The Beastcast at least has that Jeff guy from cnet that also seems pretty alright.

I wont listen to it if those hackfrauds Alex and Austin are involved.

Vinny is fucking great when he's with the regular Giant Bomb guys. He has to tone it down on GBE because Alex and Austin are little bitches that have walked out of streams because there was something that wasn't politically correct enough.

I kinda wish Vinny had just done something else. I love him, but the Beastcast is an abortion

Sorry you're ignoring great stuff because MUH SJWS or whatever, dude.

>Then you clearly have never listened to a Beastcast or watched any of these E3 videos, especially the Ubisoft one. Fuck off with your nonsense.

I have, and the Ubisoft E3 video seemed fine. I don't know man.

You mean the rotating 4th guest that changes each week?

>little bitches that have walked out of streams because there was something that wasn't politically correct enough.
seriously?

>He has to tone it down on GBE because Alex and Austin are little bitches that have walked out of streams because there was something that wasn't politically correct enough.
LMAO. I need to see this.

I just want to pretend like I'm friends with Jeff, Drew, and Dan.

Sup Forums is trying to blow austin's reaction (which was mostly silence and a maybe slightly grumpy face) out of proportion so they have a reason to spam 'nigger' or whatever at him on twitter.

>He's seriously the male Rachel Dolezal

That's Shaun King

Austin is at least somewhat black

Was once your kind myself but after the last few years people have tarnished the name and burned almost everything that was outside of politics to the ground under the guise of "progressive"

So i have had to turn back on beliefs i held since i was 8 because its now been muddied so much by people of his ilk.

All they do is suck the fun out of everything and call foul when its not what they want and judging by e3 this year they have made massive gains and its terrifying for games and for games media :(

It's still pretty bad when I can literally get better information about the industry happenings from fucking Liam from 2bf than a group of veteran games journalists.

I don't like Austin but I'll agree regarding how fuckin' ignorant Giant Bomb is regarding games. It's their job but I find myself shaking my head when they're all asking each other who made what and no one knows. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing all day?

Stop samefagging you putz.

dan is fucking terrible. either he's one of the most retarded adults i've ever seen, or he just """pretends""" to be retarded all the time, which is arguably worse.

Nah, son.

Austin its late, go to bed.

Just because multiple people don't agree with you on everything doesn't mean the world is going to end. Disagreement is okay, man.

>Seriously, what the fuck are they doing all day?
Buying shit on ebay
Reading about old games

SJW nonsense aside, Austin's a boring piece of shit. Every time he starts droning on about video game theory I just glaze over and wait for more interesting people to talk.

He's wrong in of the fact that they aren't sharp. Matt Stone and Trey Parker have the political aptitude of an 8th grader who just read The Road to Serfdom

>Austin won me over during last year's E3
Oh you mean when he went on a triggered martyr tirade over Deus Ex using the term "mechanical apartheid" even though it was an accurate description of the story because he heard about the word apartheid in reference to Africa and decided to take it upon himself to make sure everyone knew how offended they should be until he found out that one of the directors of the game who is a black man created the term at which point he flipped a fucking 180 instantly and talked about how progressive it was and how great it was that stories like that were being told? That year?

You'll excuse me if I didn't exactly take to the lad after that.

>That overwatch stream where brad had no idea roadhog could heal himself and jeff stayed on the ground the entire time as pharah