Which video game has the most obnoxious replayability-killing tutorials you can think of?

Which video game has the most obnoxious replayability-killing tutorials you can think of?

I don't remember B&W 2 having too lengthy of a tutorial...though not being able to skip it would be a pain in the ass none the less.

Fallout 3

mmos in general, hearthstone, skyrim (mods are god), Literally almost any game that doesnt give you rediculous powers right at the beginning, or puts you right into the action

>what are mods

Final Fantasy XIII

Half Life 2.

Dragon Age: Origins, the whole Ostagar section.

This desu, first area before ostagar, amazing, ostagar hits, dont want to play anymore

>ostagar
>village shortly after it
>redcliffe

I hate getting the itch for DA:O. God I love the Circle, the forest and the deep roads but I cannot go through the early game one more fucking time.

Basically any Besthesda game after Morrowind.

its actually probably harder to think of rpgs that do early game replayability well, I can think of... maybe Dark souls, even that can be annoying to some, having to do the asylum time and time again. If anyone can list any games that ARENT like this, please do

Baldur's Gate 2, if we count Chateau Irenicus as a tutorial. At least there's a mod for that.

This.

Okami

Kingdom Hearts 2 should have been the first reply

>3 fucking hours
what where they thinking? I can read the manual to dwarf fort in that time

Especially as a mage and you have to go through the Fade as well

Mass Effect 2.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team.

Not the worst, but Twilight Princess

Persona 4, everything before you actually get a persona.

Eh, at least the tutorial was given narrative context through Roxas' story.

A lot of people like to make fun of how convoluted the story of the series has become, but the story in my opinion is the main reason to play the games anyway since they aren't even that hard, even on critical mode. So Twilight Town is a little more forgivable.

Pokemon.

Is this one meant to be a joke? You make a save right before you leave the Vault when it gives you the YOU'RE LEAVING: COMPLETELY REMAKE YOUR CHARACTER? choice box

You only have to play that shitheap of a tutorial once

I genuinely like the narrative of that part of the game, however, Roxas is easily the worst character I have ever played as in a videogame. Motherfucker drops like a brick, and is clunkier than KH1 controls.

The opening bit of Twilight Princess turns me off from the game every time I try to replay it. Shame, considering once you get out of wolf mode the first time the game actually becomes one of the best zeldas.

>go into Persona 4
>game makes me talk to teenagers for hours on end before I get to play the game
>after I finish my first dungeon I have to wait even longer for the next one
>this happens almost 6 times

I hate wolf mode in that game, always terrible, although talking to animals was cool. If it wasnt forced itd be fine

I rather dislike how FF8 punishes the player for exploring the world before and during the first mission. I'm just fucking playing the game here.

I only realised after finishing it that it that I didn't actually like any of the characters.

Three words: HAYNER! PENCE! OLLETTE!

>ff8 couldve easily been the best ff game
>ruined by shitty tutorial and everything after disk 2
>great story ruined

what game is that, so familiar...
final fantasy i assume

Kingdom Hearts, you were close enough

WAIT, I remember, shitty ff10, didnt like that one much

guess not

Some of the Mario & Luigi games

>there will never be another Black & White game
just kill me

The second and third Assassins Creed games come to mind. Especially the third.

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2.

I feel it, too.

>Press X to Parkour
I never dropped a game so fast before

Oh yeah that's right, FFX wins the prize for worst post-early game tutorial with the blitzball championship.

Is there a worse one of these?

There was a tutorial for blitzball?