People having any kind of hope on Mass Effect Andromeda

>People having any kind of hope on Mass Effect Andromeda.

Today I will remind them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVCkyuUeO5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sleep tight meme master

ME3 multiplayer was good though.

Does anyone unironically look forward to this game? I'm pretty sure it's just shitposting user.

This.
>people can't possibly dare have an opinion that differs from my own its literally impossible
Eat shit and die you pretentious douche.

>collector base
>worth as much towards the war effort against the reapers as a literally who flabby e-celeb shoehorned in the devs

I will be angry about ME3 until the day I die.

@341227920

>shilling for Cuck Effect 4

So will I. It is sad that so many here are going to buy andromeda

It's a shame. Mass effect could be such a great game if they didn't pander. I won't be buying it I'll probably just replay the first one when it comes out.

How ugly will the women in Andromeda be?

hmm...

When I see that image, all I can think of is bro-ing it up with my friends back home in the multiplayer. nfi why.

Fun times.

>looking forward to bioware shit

Don't say you weren't warned.

Why the fuck are humans treated so special in these games? I understand a human saved the galaxy in the first game, but they were already getting powerful before, they even have a chunk of galaxy.

This, it's the only thing I'm looking forward to.

>Today I will remind them

I guess I'll have to do it then.

>we want the white self-deprecating nu-male audience

Nah m8 I'll do it for ya

ME3 was one of the rare games that I actually bought on day 1. I still haven't gotten any of the DLC for it and I'm going to pirate Andromeda.

> humans travel into the Andromeda galaxy.

What's the point? The Milky Way is just going to crash and do it in a billion years anyway.

This
If Andromeda turns out to be a miracle I'll get it, but every second I'll still be thinking about ME3 in the back of my head and seething a little.

>Half of ME3 is you fighting Humans.

Pretty shitty.

How was he not fired for racism? If someone did that with a cup saying black tears I'd imagine the entire company would go under. I'm getting so sick of this reserve racism crap

Don't even think about it, none of the talent that made the first one click with people is even there anymore, just pretend it's all a dream.

Clearly were going to find out in the game.

>all the reapers and aliens go to Earth because of some special reason

>People having any kind of hope for EA products

>Cutscene Immunity: The Character.

>I think Mass Effect is [TRIGGER WARNING] fun
>Sup Forums thinks that's a horrible opinion and wants me to kill myself because of it

You're allowed to hate certain people in certain circles.

Encouraged to, even.

Because equality.

>for hundreds of years, white people deny racism even exists on an institutional level and tell people of color to just grow a thicker skin
>the tables have ever so slightly begun to turn
>white people act like it's worse than the Holocaust

1 and 2, yes.

3, you get the hose

Here we go again.

Does anyone have the pic of Omni dog?

Only reason I kept 3 for so long was the multiplayer. That was fun, the main game was a huge let down.

Truly a hidden gem

>white people act like it's worse than the Holocaust

Worse than something that didn't happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=kVCkyuUeO5M

I have no fucking idea who would play this new social justice game of theirs after ME3.

Are people this masochistic? Stupid?

I mean how do you even get past the mutant-looking faces?

Come on guys we know this game is going to be literally diversity pandering the game but let's not turn this into a race thread

ME3 was mostly good, it's just the ending that sucked hard. Its no ME2 but it doesn't deserve all the shit it gets because it was pretty good right until the ending.

Also the MP was hands down one of the best co-op games i have ever played.

>going to be literally diversity pandering the game

Which is why I can't wait to spam that Manveer 'white tears' image all over the goddamn internet in the few weeks leading up to release.

Because humans are the most versatile species with the strongest willpower. I think the Salarian scientist companion explains this in a mission in ME2.

It's about double standards. White makes a joke about shitskins and gets fired, shitskin makes a joke about whites and is praised. Equality yay.

I only managed to beat Mass Effect 2 because Martin Sheen gave me a reason to keep going. It was not a good game overall.

>two wrongs make a right

All the reapers and aliens go to earth for super special reasons

Earth was the one trying uniting galactic civilisation to fight against the reapers (as always) so it makes sense for them to make a beeline to earth.

I suppose earths willingness to cooperate with other races is what makes us special.

How do I get the dog? Does it do anything useful?

>tfw you only played ME up until halfway through 2
>tfw you read the superior format that ME very likely stole the concept of Reapers from
>you will never read the Revelation Space series for the first time again

This

I never completed the single player as it was shit. But man, the multiplayer was fucking great. I wasted hours on that thing.

It had problems though that I'm hoping ME4 will fix, but I have no idea how much time they will invest in the multiplayer. It's the only reason I want the game though.

> expressing dislike on an imageboard
> holocaust

okay pal, keep being retarded.

I guess your type of mentality is because "muh blacks had it so bad" that we're supposed to just take it up our assholes and say "it's okay to hate whites"

>The level of wrong being committed is the same level of wrong that the white race has committed. Holding other races to a standard that only exists as a defensive mechanism to say, "W-well you're just as bad as us." Also, a tacit admission that whites did something wrong.

Bros.

That's smalltime. Let me crush all hope:

The lead writer of ME: Andromeda is the same guy who was Halo 4's lead writer. Look it up.

I'm glad that sexism being a thing that occurs toward both genders was discussed several times throughout some of my major-related undergrad courses. Probably helped that my professor was a woman so no dumb students threw a fit about it.

Reminders are good but I'm still interested.

>for hundreds of year this thing is horrible and we want white people to stop doing it
>except now we get to do it now which makes it a-ok

>white people were the only people ever to have slaves
>white people were never enslaved themselves

It's a pre order exclusive. And no, it does fuck all.

Thanks for all the (you)'s, losers.

>Thanks for all the (you) is, losers.

i want this to be fake

I met my gf playing the multi... If ME3 had never existed, I would would never had met her, despite everything I'm still mad about ME3.

What? Why? The multi was good senpai. I hate what the single player has become but at least the multiplayer made so I didn't waste my money 100%

ME3's multiplayer was addicting and 200+ hours was the norm once you got hooked. I personally had something like 500+

The multiplayer is STILL alive to this day. Open the game on PC and you you can find games in seconds.

>post yfw ME:A has no multiplayer or it's hugely downgraded

subjectively i hated the multiplayer, few maps, very generic and you were forced to do it for the best ending was really the worst part but i just dont liike most shooters yeah i replayed it a few monthes ago to prepare for andromeda and used the ashley mod to turn her back into my goddess from me1

Its literally going to be dragon age inquisition set in space

>''more freedom than any other bioware game''
= even larger mmo zones than inquisition filled to the brim with fetch and collection quests

they even admitted in interviews it borrows heavily from inquisition

I'm not white though. I'm also not retarded.

The lack of maps and factions to fight was one of the problems I mentioned. At least the free DLC's added some maps. I think by the end we got like 7 extra maps and 12 of the old ones having a second version through free DLC's which was nice.

But yeah, I really hope ME4 launches with more maps and more then factions to fight.

Fuck mass effect and fuck bioware. I'll never support them.

i hope that it will get cracked like DAI, because I stopped purchasing EA stuff since ME3.

>pirating Denuvo

At least Casey Fagson is gone.

Fuckin FAGGGOOT YOU TRIGGERED MY AUTISM REEEEEEEEEEEE

New denuvo can't be cracked.

>DAI

Well, I don't care. I simply don't going to buy EA stuff, if MEA do not get a crack i will not play it, not a lose anyway.

Halo 4 was decent enough, though. Now if it was the guy behind Halo 5 we'd need to talk.