loves to play the victim
annoying
le skryrim with guns
take youre pik senpai

Based Croat

I want him to fuck me

I want him to hold me and tell me everything's going to be ok :(

He is a Czech who doesn't want anything to do with his heritage

Adam Kovic was born in Los Angeles in 1985. His dad's side of the family comes from Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Croatia.

Not sure sure about that pal. Unless this is shit source: roosterteeth.wikia.com/wiki/Adam_Kovic

Joel was better than him in every conceivable way possible.

Bruce and James are more likable.

Lawrence is smarter, and is the de facto leader.

Spoole and Peake were/are loved by the fans and coworkers more.

Elyse is becoming increasingly popular, while Adam is becoming unpopular.

Everyone sees Adam as the downer. Even his family.

He's a sad boy
He said ethnically he's Czech but he doesn't know any Czech and has 0 experience with Czech culture

Funhaus are by far the better Youtube Lets Player's out there
especially qt Elyse

Objective ranking
Larry
Joel
James
Elyse
Bruce
Adam
Spoole
Peake
Omar
I like Peake but he's barely in anything same with Omar

I think I'm falling in love with Elyse

He's very unfunny when he tries to be funny but he's pretty funny when he doesn't try. Overall a cute guy, would watch movies and play halo with him

Funhaus are okay but their omg let's get le drunk and play games on stream XD shit gets old after 2 videos

They did one drunk stream it just ended up being 10 separate videos, there's also the souls games one but that's a series at this point

I don't know who he is, but he's cute.

>Even his family
That story about his Thanksgiving ;_;
It's one thing to believe your family has low expectations for you, but to outright hear it is something else.
>tfw still no bearded white brunette husbando

that muppet series is the best part of the week.

Also who saw Lawrence shirtless wrestle today? shit was hilarious, and he won.

Lawrence had enough of Jack's shit after the STRANDING reveal

Is there a video up of there stream?

As a person who works at Funhaus, let me just tell you all, Adam is an insufferable cunt.

The real reason why Joel left is because of Adam. Since it's obvious people liked Joel better, Adam constantly tried to put him down on and off camera. It got to the point where Joel just decided to completely ignore Adam, and tried not to be on camera along with him. He eventually took the first e-ticket away from Adam when it arrived.

A lot of us still hang out with Joel, we just try to secretly keep Adam out of it.

Lawrence you're really bad at hiding your identity in these threads

dude, cant help but have a stupid smile on my face throughout that whole series even though I couldnt give a shit about muppets
tfw you will never be james dating muppet fetish elyse

Lawrence is the only one who would go on this website fuck I wish I remembered which video you can literally see him on Sup Forums and he clicks a picture of an anime girl

I feel like Bruce would be putting people down alot more than Adam ?
Although Adam does seem to have an ego..

in one of their comment videos they bring in someone's opinion from Sup Forums so they obviously search the archives every now and then. That or Lawrence checks all fh threads.

Felt like James had a jealous streak against Joel for how close he was with Elyse

I saw Adam Kovic at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It's just Lawrence they brought up Sup Forums twice in the comments show and both times it was him

They're all bad. I was subscribed to Inside Gaming for years. I unsubscribed from Funhaus almost immediately. They are all major faggots. Adam Kovic is an idiot.

I could see this being true but I feel like Adam is actually a pretty cool guy. Wish you could prove you work there

thats gay.

GUYS GUYS FUCKING GUYS IVE WATCHED ENOUGH FUNHAUS TO KNOW THAT THIS IS LAWRENCE

hey

I watch your shit every day

only good channel left in my opinion

I feel like I read this before. Is this a bait meme ?

It's a pasta

Yep

Elyse rejected him for being a manlet

James knows, but pretends not to, to protect their job

>shitty at games
>constantly playing the victim
>not funny
>shitty beard and tattoo
>probably getting cucked by omar

He's 6 foot the only manlet is Peake

Proof

It's a pretty good pasta.

>. Is this a bait meme ?
This is why I don't come to Sup Forums no more

>This is why I don't come to Sup Forums no more
Then how are you here newfag

Regardless, they make easily some of the best unfiltered content on youtube, hope no more members decide to leave or them giving into SJW shit

Neogaf pasta

>not astrally projecting and possessing a normie to mess with their internet history, get free shit and break up relationships
What are you, a pleb?

OP could very well be Lawrence.
if so FUCK ALL OF YOU for being the best channel on youtube

pic related is Adam Kovic

>Funhaus
>best channel on youtube
Please never post again.

Lawrence has said that he will never post on Sup Forums but he does browse it

He seems like a very unpleasant person to be around if he doesn't consider you a friend.

its a ruse to get me in their comment show.
I don't even like them that much and I think their comedy is half-baked and mostly references for sages

NICE DAMAGE CONTROL BUD

thanks

I watch Funhaus everyday while I eat my dinner alone.
Except Dude Soup their podcast is pretty meh so far but Larry said he's working on trying to get it a little more exciting
I love you Lawrence you're beautiful on the outside, on the inside you have a hernia.

Screw Attack got absolutely destroyed yesterday. Thank you Lawrence and I hope you don't get in trouble for stating obvious.

I feel like Cow Chop and Funhaus are for adults while everything else in RT is for little kids.

>Screw Attack got absolutely destroyed yesterday
what heppen

are all those groups IN RT? i thought they just partnered with LPs sometimes and plugged each other now

cow chop scream like children though

He's qt

Yeah, they all got sweeped up by RT and Let's Play. Geoff tried to turn the Let's Play Channel into a channel they can all upload into to get more views but so far it's still 90% Achievement Hunter, while AH has their own channel on top of that. As far as I remember, they got FunHause, ScrewAttack, The Creatures, Cowchop, and Kinda Funny under their branch now.

What was the thanksgiving story?

Jack was a piece of shit on the stream, he's an asshole drunk.

Was fucking funny.

Well they're partnered under LP but they aren't actually part of RT except for Funhaus and Screw Attack everyone else is independent and just affiliated with LP

>take some normal looking dude
>put a beard on him
>instant lady's man
Will never understand this meme t b h f a m

In short Screw Attack wasn't welcomed by FunHaus but everyone expect Lawrence was passed out by that time so he was alone trying to save the stream. When Bruce woke up/came back they left the stream open and in the background you could hear them shittalk a lot. Bruce was very vocal about them leaving and at one point they ganged up on Graig to mock him. Too be fair they absolutely ruined the stream. Literally sat there to browse their phones while Lawrence tried his best to keep thread on topic. They lost about 5k views when SC was on.

Funhaus has always been elemental, there shows show kids that youtube isnt scary and that we will face the dark with pride and resistance. Shall the shining light of lawrence and the darkest dark of bruce show us that the gods aren't done and we still have a plan to live out
there is never peace
there is never loyalty

There is just Funhaus

FUNHAUS POWER RANKINGS
1. Omar
2. Adam
4. James
5. Elise
6. Bruce
99999999. Lawrence

The only saving grace about Screw Attack is when people bully the fuck out of rad Chad.

>those bitch tits

I can agree with this list.

while Peake is omnipotent

>adam pretends to be asleep on couch
>hears his family basically just disapprove of his career choice
>cries about it on social media rather than nutting up and talking to his family about it

Adam is a weakspined selfloathing faggot t b h.

"I don't mean any offense, but you are a cancer."

Bruce Savage Green

Lawrence is by far the best
1. True Patrician
2. Nice tits
3. Has played every game
4. Is the Perfect Weapon
5. Looks like Ron Pearlman
6. Is in this thread
7. Beat up Jack
8. Always a little drunk
9. Brings anime figurines to his desk he doesn't give a single fuck

Bruce was a bro though. When a guy in Screw Attack whined about how Lawrence got mad at them for having fun good old Papa Bruce went
>Lawrence is the best, and you remember that.
Love real stuff like this that barely got pick up by the mic.

Tell me someone recorded this stream.

Hello Lawrence.

Jesus, i saw the stream but didn't watch it.
There drunk stuff isnt that great to me t b h

>looks like Ron Pearlman
Wow, now that you mention it, he actually does look like a young Ron Pearlman.

They're tired drunks, the inside gaming streams weren't so lathargic and dry.

Surely he is our one true savior.

NIRVANA

youtube.com/watch?v=YPwisl94pjQ&feature=youtu.be

Reminder Adam talked about sharing his wife on stream and talked about wanting to watch Dewrito Pope fuck Elyse.

C U C K
U
C
K

He's way too pretentious and ALWAYS supports the industry because he doesn't want to burn bridges

Shit fucking taste.

1.Laurence
2.Elyse
3.Bruce/James
4.Omar/Peake
9999999.Adam

James is a fucking lightweight

His wife is 3/10.

Bruce, James and Peak are all dating 10/10 birds. Peak is dating a milf.

Fuck, i have done acid before and this is too surreal.

I've never seen someone that drunk before, and I once had a drunk guy genuinely offer me his half finished drink because he couldn't hold it and play beer pong at the same time.

Who are Bruce and Peake dating? Can someone post pics or names? I'm curious.

is he drunk or fucked out of his brain on acid?

Dude it's like he's actually dying

And he could totally take on Ben Affleck.

so this is what happens when you take ROIDS?

mobile.twitter.com/BethanyRTeeth/status/742545027839057920

The fuck are they doing?

Bruce twitter.com/bethanyrteeth

Peak bird is unknown but last year at RTX he was together with absolute bombshell.

Holy shit, reminds me of some of the stuff me and my friends have done while drunk.

>lady's man
he's also a man's man.

no but I don't know either, beards are just hot.