youtube.com/watch?v=s4kAzHoIIKo
mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pregnant virgin

Yes.
She's literally a godmother, and those are usually virgins.

reproductive organs aren't connected with the digestive tract, and she vomited out the """""""""""""""""""""""god"""""""""""""""""""""""""" fetus.

Sometimes

check my (You)'s

Don't reply to this post

DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

I like how I get banned and pruned for a HE thread but this shit is still here

no she was raped. hence all the penis monsters.

I could go on for hours about it, but the general enemy symbolism, mythology of the cult, and so on heavily implies that yes, she is a virgin.

The theme of immaculate conception is pretty common, at least when you start looking in to the mythology of the cult, and how it's a bastardization of Christian theology. All the enemies display some characteristic of Heather's inner fear of sex/childbirth/pregnancy and so on.

Not going to take the time to explain each enemy and why but it's heavily implied, also likely the reason Team Silent chose to make her 17 instead of 18, to further imply the youth/innocence she's meant to have.

janny is a nintoddler

>Woooww I got banned for a blatant shitpost

japs taking the piss out of christians, in other news, water is wet

>MUH SHIMABARA

That part was fucking stupid. Kojima had that shit about recessive genes and Team Silent has this. Do Japs have no idea how human biology works?

I wouldn't say it's taking the piss out of. They even went so far as to make Harry, the most heroic character in all of SH lore, a devout Christian.

also blood and menstruation

> a devout Christian.
He is?

Why is it I'm atheist but I like heroic Christians? I feel like Harry is a better guy for it.

I always though he was, the story supports it, but is it ever mentioned?

faith fits the classic heroic archetype more

Yep, exactly.
I'm the same way user. and yes he is
We know Harry is a Christian because
1. Heather is very concerned with making sure he receives a proper burial when you do examine his body in bed and mentions off hand that this is because he's a believer.
2. When observing the phone in the apartment, Heather will say something along the lines of, "I can't get a hold of the hospital, or the church."

There is also a cross in the apartment somewhere, and it's stated in the Book of Lost Memories that he became a believer after the events of 1 because he realized the supernatural exists, and therefore followed the good, uncorrupted side of the faith.

>Why is it I'm atheist but I like heroic Christians?
like someone said above its just been ingrained that good guys are faithful

look at paladins, they're supposed to be the most stand up and heroic people and a major aspect of their character is their faithfulness to their deity

Uh, no. She's my wife.

>There is also a cross in the apartment somewhere, and it's stated in the Book of Lost Memories that he became a believer after the events of 1 because he realized the supernatural exists, and therefore followed the good, uncorrupted side of the faith.

Oh man I love that. That is so fucking real and relatable, I always said if I went through some supernatural shit like Silent Hill I'd become a hardcore Christian

Exactly, I feel the same way.
People don't realize the lore in SH is so good, even for somewhat simplistic characters like Harry.

No
She has daddy issues out the ass

It wasn't literally pregnancy, they didn't have Samael throw his cummies into loli Alisa's bum

It's magic

>daddy issues
>literally most stable and good thing in her life is her dad, who she is fiercely protective of (see cutscene where she yells at Vincent for saying her dad is a "pretty sneaky guy").

Typically girls with good father figures (especially devout Christian ones) are the most likely to be virgins.

Also, as I said before, all the cult mythology and enemy symbolism hints that she is.

I'd say it's more than just religious faith too, basically every non-antihero hero has some kind of nebulous humanistic faith in basic human goodness

Nothing in the world could describe Heather less than "daddy issues"

So where was the fetus the whole time?

The new movie that is canon has her with a boyfriend.
She aint any virgin

Dropped

>this autistic about Silent Hill
So you are Lying Figure correct? I love your videos.

>All the enemies display some characteristic of Heather's inner fear of sex/childbirth/pregnancy
for example?

I mean, she's GOING to have daddy issues after the game, sure.

Magic

>canon
Canon in the movie universe, not actual Silent Hill game lore. That's like saying the Mortal Kombat movie is canon (in the Mortal Kombat movie universe).
Shhhh don't tell anyone

>correcting someone who is wrong
>autistic

Autistic is shitposting in a thread for (you)'s.

I used to think like that when I was younger, but now I'm inclined to believe in the opposite.
What kind of omnipotent benevolent God allows such horrifying events to occur? Hell, you don't need to experience any supernatural shit for that, humanity's crimes against itself alone are enough.

well numb bodies look like dicks with legs so there's one

Maybe you should stop thinking about dicks so much

>OP tries to make a thinly veiled RE girls thread
>retards take it seriously instead of just dumping lewds like in every other RE thread ever

fucking pottery

If you can't notice the obvious phallic or sexual properties of Silent Hill monsters you should probably quit trying to care about the story.

Numb bodies are perhaps the most obvious ones.
>Book of Lost Memories says their hole-face represents a cervix
>their skin is cracked severely, referencing the birth defect Harlequin ichthyosis (problematic pregnancies are a common theme)
>it looks young, underdeveloped just like the Incubus which was forcibly birthed too early and weakened by the aglaophotis in the canon ending of SH1
>later numb bodies are larger, symbolizing either a more complete, developed fetus, or being the parent (maternity theme) of the smaller ones
>they somewhat resemble sperm
>smaller ones will groan and moan with modulated sounds of a lamb, the lambs being christian symbols of pure/sinless things (much like children could be said to be)
>the way the walk and what they take their name after is further proof they are young and underdeveloped- they are completely uncoordinated, walk as if "their bodies are numb", and generally have some awkward movements
Slurpers are the other main enemy representing fear of children/childbirth, if you want me to get into that I will, just ask. They are probably a better example anyway, now that I think of it.

It goes both ways though. Those are the crimes of humanity against itself. If they committed them, that means they wanted to do so. Why should someone who granted free will to mankind interfere with what they earnestly desire to do?

dicks with phimosis.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4kAzHoIIKo

>RE
What?
The fact we made this into a legitmate thread should be complimented, not insulted.

The idea is that, in SH, Christianity is true, magic is real, and attempting to bring about demons will lead to terrible events.
Of course there is a comfort in knowing that the religion is true, that there is good in it, and that it's worth following for that reason. Harry may feel blessed he survived and got a second daughter out of the situation.

It makes sense that he would be faithful.

See the post right below you
They're not dicks
The only reason you think they're dicks is because YOU think of dicks too much

Yeah they have very little to do with dicks. There is phallic imagery in the Splitworm (first boss), but otherwise there's very little in any of the enemies you fight throughout the game.
They do somewhat resemble deformed sperm cells though.

Because if God outright interfeared with humanity on a regular basis there'd be no reason to live.

I imagine it like an adult with a kid, you coddle them a lot when they're young, but it hits the point where you just gotta push them out of the nest, sure they'll fuck up and get hurt, but you can't coddle them forever.
But if you're religious, it's like being the parent's favorite, so you'll get some subtle slight advantages, especially after you die.

I'm actually no religious but I think about it a lot

This question comes up a lot it's either Heather or Max Caulfield. Which is understandable, they're both teenagers with themes of awakening part of the character's arc, also Sup Forums are all perverts.

The answer is a clearer... probably. Heather was a somewhat shy daddy's girl.

Anyone has that picture of Heather's figma upskirt?
she has white panties there

?
Please link your videos user

I'd rather not shill them too much, I'm sorry.
L-lewd

Heather doesn't have a figma

How scary are the Silent Hill games? I was scared from SH1 when I was a kid, now jumpscares still scare the shit out of me but I'm fine with physicological horror. It feels like I'm missing a great series

Do it nerd

Not scary from a jumpscare perspective, more deeply, deeply disturbing.

Here are some download links if you'd like to play:
SH1 NTSC DDL:
mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH3 DDL:
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH4 DDL:
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

And in case someone's once again new to this PC gaming stuff: Use a program like PowerIso to mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate.
The "sh2proxy" fix works as a no-cd crack as well, and is included in the pack.

In case you experience issues saving the game / not being able to edit the disp.ini, make sure the files aren't set to "Read Only", and run the game as Administrator.
If SH2 gets stuck in a black screen upon launch, close it and re-start it again.

here's the recommended emulator settings for SH1. Works great on all other games too.

The plugins used are:
-Pete's OpenGL 1.78; (more options & better performance than 2.x version)
-Eternal's SPU Engine.

Pic related are emulator settings. The links are safe, I've used them all for myself multiple times. You are missing out on what is, in my opinion, the greatest series of all time.

Slurpers more than anything look like little children. All they wear is a strange mask on their head, and small shorts. Many speculate that the shorts represent a diaper, I'm skeptical, but otherwise:
>resemble children very strongly
>making an odd crying noise, like children
>their two attacks are:
>running into you/swiping at your legs to knock you over, they usually then crawl up your skirt in a way. Many people think this and their out sucking/slurping snout mask would represent the form of abortion in which the fetus is sucked out of the vagina. The crawling up into the skirt behavior seems to be programmed in and intentional, because it's always where they'll go no matter what angle they'll knock you over from
>the other attack is much more obvious- the slurper grabs your leg and pulls on it, like a needy young child would do to a mother for attention
>the fact that their only method of movement is crawling is not a coincidence

>Not scary from a jumpscare perspective
Alright I'm trusting you, something deeply disturbing is much more enjoyable than a cheap screamer
Thanks for the links. Aren't there a few other games like Downpour? Or are they just must avoid tier?

I bet she pissed herself during Silent Hill

You should trust me, I've played them all multiple times (2 and 3 I speedrun almost every day).

There are only a few moments that could be qualifying as jumpscares, one is the women's bathroom late into SH2, and the other is on the hospital rooftop, although there is no loud noise to make you jump, just a sudden visit from a friend.

There are quite a few more SH games, but the first 4 are agreed to be the best. Origins is decent, too, Shattered Memories is good if you played 1, Homecoming is GODAWFUL, Downpour is bad but not offensively so, and Book of Memories is complete ass.
You can play 2 first if you want, but make sure you play 1 before 3.

Oh I'm fine with bad/old gameplay, I'll start with 1

The series has minimal jump scares, it's more about setting up a creepy feeling of dread with ambiance and dark vibes. They're pretty great, the opening part of SH1 feels like a masterwork in terms of setting up a spooky vibe.

Good good, if you like good stories and deep lore/symbolism, you'll love it.
Email me at [email protected] if you have any technical problems with the games and I'll do my best to help out. Hope you enjoy friend!

SH1 is pretty lose graphically and story wise, but still holds up well. SH2&SH3 have aged like fine wine.

Really all the games are very good... All different and certainly not equal but all Very good... Okay maybe not Homecoming.

SH1 is great storywise, the graphics haven't aged nearly as well as 2 or 3, but they're still fine.

2 and 3 are still some of the best looking games ever made.

I take it 4 is worth a play through then? Also yeah, SH2 still looks fucking fantastic for a 15 year old game. Most PS2 era games don't look near that good.

I only played the start of it years ago where you died in an alley and woke up from a dream
Was spooked as a kid desu
I'm all in for a great story and that's one thing the pretentious cinematic shit games can't get right. I'm baffled by how people can see the generic sob stories like TLoU great
Thanks for the help again
What's so bad about homecoming?

You should see how it looks widescreen, 1080p on the PC. The downloads include fixes for everything by the way.
4 is worth playing, it's not as good as 1-3 but it's still fun and better than most horror games, that's for sure.

LOSS?

No problem, and here are my gripes with Homecoming. There are more than this but here are the big ones, I can go into detail with any of them but I would have to spoil things
>game COMPLETELY shits on the lore of Silent Hill
>combat is mechanically broken, first weapon you get stunlocks every enemy except for bosses, no reason to use any weapon but that
>terrible story
>SHITS ALL OVER SH LORE BADLY
>shoehorns in new stuff that replaces old locations in SH because they couldn't take the time to even check where the area is on the map of Silent Hill
>the enemy designs are decent, but everything else is awful
>it's not scary
>the only color used is gray
I could go on forever about Homecoming.

I'm looking for my mama.

It was gradually phasing into existence. NOT to say it was coming from another dimension, but the negativity needed for it to finally be born was growing and feeding its eventual appearance within Heather, culminating in the moment at the end where she's about to pretty much split apart from it growing out of her. You can see this in the "Phantom ending" as they called the game over sequence if you tried to kill Claudia instead of taking the red bead, and it's further clear by how nothing is left of Claudia but her bloodied clothes.

Get back to work LF I need more Silent Hill 3 videos.

would you pump a rum on heather ?

>but it's still fun

Does anyone actually think any of the Silent Hill games are "fun"?

People seem to like them because of they like the art direction or they think ham-fisted symbolism is the mark of genius or because of their fucking waifu but who actually has fun playing them? You spend most of the time running around mostly dull level design desperately trying to avoid the awful combat while solving needlessly obtuse puzzles just to see what the fuck happens next in the story.

Pathologic is pretty much the same when it comes to gameplay and I found it really fun, not for the gameplay obviously
I think I'll like SH even more

You are asking a very manipulative question because you go on to talk about "ham fisted symbolism" "dull level design" "awful combat" "obtuse puzzles".

You're very manipulative in your language. They're fun to play because to most people, those things are not true.

Also, as someone who's beaten SH2 over 30 times and still plays it almost daily, yes they are fun.
There's another coming today.
Don't be lewd she's 17.

>You're very manipulative in your language.
That was just slander.

>You are asking a very manipulative question because you go on to talk about "ham fisted symbolism" "dull level design" "awful combat" "obtuse puzzles".

What? You don't think any of these things exist in Silent Hill games?

Ask yourself, do you seriously play the Silent Hill games because the gameplay is so fun or do you just play them because you appreciate it thematically? Try to be honest.

No, because I cited examples of how. It's like saying:
>How could anybody enjoy Call of Duty?
Then going on and listing things YOU feel are bad about the game. However, other people don't feel those things are bad about the game, and therefore you're trying to force people to say they enjoy bad things, instead of comprehending the fact that some people don't think those things are bad.

That only applies when the listed "flaws" are indeed present in the game in the first place.

The combat isn't great, it's not mechanically broken however, and at times it can be fun. The rest of it I disagree with entirely.
I do play them because they're fun. I love the movement, I love the level design, I love the combat, I love the puzzles and exploration, and I genuinely enjoy playing the games, yes.

Except they are not. The level design is excellent, the combat is well done and intentionally clunky, the symbolism is very subtle and masterfully done, and the puzzles are brilliant.

I'm just stating those things, I don't agree with all of them, but do you see how just stating them doesn't prove they're true?

>Except they are not.
That's what I was saying, yes.

Oh sorry, I misread. That's bad, sorry friend.

I meant that's *my bad, kek I'm retarded.

>You only got into SH after the original team got fucked over
>Thanks to the internet you were spoiled on the plot of SH2

I'm still mad at myself.
Just out of curiosity, how was the shitty wii game?
Also what the hell happened to the team after SH4? Kojima is making his shitty game under a new IP, why couldnt all that talent just go elsewhere and keep making horror games?
Because Kojima's stuff looks pretentious not scary, and RE7 looked like generic first person walking sim with jumpscares. Apparently project scissors was also utter shit.

You know, it's okay to like something that isn't perfect. It's even okay to like something that isn't good. It's not okay to pretend it's something it's not just to avoid the necessary intellectual "confession". That's a cop out on par with "so bad it's good" except it goes even further with the intellectual dishonesty.

Shattered Memories is actually pretty good.
The talent couldn't go elsewhere because in Japan, once you get hired by a company, you are usually there for life. They all get banished to the dungeons and work on mobile games, mostly.

I'd fuck heather until her vagina falls off

Again, you preface by saying it isn't even good. You clearly aren't open to different opinions about the same things. I agree the combat isn't great. The rest, I completely disagree, I think the rest is fantastic.
You clearly don't see what I see, and that's fine. We can agree to disagree, but prefacing with that and being so manipulative as to state your opinion like facts is more "intellectually dishonest" than anything I've done.

There was no fetus before it was near birth, but the potential for it was always and indefinitely in her.

You act like I'm coming out of nowhere on this.

It's long been the consensus that Silent Hill has imaginative art design and interesting stories but fails in every other regard. It's why the series died on it's ass the second the novelty wore off. The only people that can't seem to accept that are the fanboys.

>It's long been the consensus that Silent Hill has imaginative art design and interesting stories but fails in every other regard.
lol
>complaining about fanboys
lol
It's not worth talking to you anymore, you clearly don't actually care about hearing if other people find it fun or why, you just want to rag on it by stating your opinions as commonly accepted facts.

I'm off to bed anons, goodnight.