30 minutes in

>30 minutes in
>sony already won the E3
how did they do it?

The power of the cinematic expierience.

>VR >VR >VR >VR >VR >VR >VR >VR

A lot of delusionnal fanboys trying very hard to brute force ''perception''

They lost the moment they showed that atrocity RE7.

What's wrong with it?

It's now a Silent Hills aimed at streamers with VR.

I.E, even fucking less like Resident Evil than fucking 6.

Sony was supposed to save this E3 but they were as shit as everyone else

What happened?

Wasn't this E3 supposed to be biggest one in 20 years?
Were we lied to?

Nobody wins E3, it is just a showcase of new stuff coming out.
It's not the olympics, though for idiot fanboys it could be the special olympics.

Between the choir and the orchestra and the curtain it was the most pretentious shit I have ever seen for a show about video games.

This.

Where the fuck was persona 5

others had it worse honestly, so far as I'm seeing they only announced they'll have 50 VR games and showed like 2-3

The hype died for me when I saw the fucking God of War footage, ugh. Slow cinematic walking simulator where you press punch a few times and talk with your son. Wow.

In other games Kratos fucked up 3 gods and 15 giant things by this point with just the right combat system and QTE only as finishers. Sure it looked cinematic because of camera angles but you were in full control mostly. Here it just looks awful and restrictive. We'll see. I don't like it so far.

they showed like 2-3 tech demos

which is likely gonna be 95-99% of all VR "games" on every platform

Normalfags don't give a shit about Persona, and E3 is for them now.
The people visiting are journalists being paid to write about stuff, why would they care about some niche Japanese game which's developers they have never met or had a drink with?

Why didn't you rike it, Sup Forums?

>x-wing vr
>RE vr
>some cool looking shooter new ip vr
how were these a bad thing?

Because it's cool to hate Sony now that they're winning.

What did they win?

Everything they showed were either old or looked awful.

They BTFO'd Microsoft, I can tell you that much.

6 months in development
no gameplay
literally a music video

call me back in 2-3 years when there's something to show

>X-wing VR
literally some side project worked on by another company that isn't dice, it's gonna have a few missions and then fuckall to show for it. And you need to buy the terrible battlefront to play it.
>RE VR
I'm not really a fan of horror games but at least it's a full game, and VR is optional
>some cool new IP VR
I'll have to wait and see some more to get really interested in it, trailer didn't really give much other than "you're on a planet now shoot things"

Quite interested in that days gone game to begin with, biker bounty hunter sounded pretty cool and then they showed the gameplay at the end, keep it

No wonder the japanese don't give a fuck about us

Not even a fanboy, I only have an xbox one.

I don't play plebeian consoles tho, I'm a steamfag.