This game looks compelling, but I abhor the fact that they used Reedus

This game looks compelling, but I abhor the fact that they used Reedus.

Using well known real life actors in video games is the worst meme ever.

It adds N O T H I N G to the game. It's just for normies so they can go "omg i know this guy :DDD".

This shit is immersion breaking as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKSZWme3Bpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do know Kojima is just a hack that actually wants to make movies based on various movies from the 80s?

youtube.com/watch?v=AKSZWme3Bpc

haha fucking bangs man. these facebook haters just mad

>this game
>nothing resembling gameplay was shown
What did he mean by this?

They used him because he's handsome and that fact alone will make people buy the game.

He meant that it was a teaser.

Isn't he like 50 year old

>It adds N O T H I N G to the game
It doesn't take anything away either, unless you're the normie going "omg i know this guy :DDD".

Maybe Kojima used him because he has a recognizable ass?

Using real actors (good actors) adds credibility to the story a game is telling.

"Oh, so and so is in this? The story must be legit then and not some manchild fantasy."

fucking really?

Yeah, remember the last time Kojima tried using big hollywood actors in his game? It didn't end well.

none of the sjws said shit about this character.
despite the character embracing a tar baby and being completely naked.

You think that stops girls/homos from wanting to bang him? He literally got bitten by a fangirl once.

You mean when Konami started fucking with everything because Pachinko?

Kojima shills are always like this. Do you not remember the literal hundreds and hundreds of threads before MGS V came out and was the blunder of the millennium. He pays these people to post here to make it look like Kojima still makes video games and hasn't fully transitioned into shitty movies.

>implying that Kiefer Sutherland was the problem with MGSV

Manbaby threads are where its at user, get with fucking times idiot

Reedus is cheaper than chief kief and he's a massive artsy nerd so he'll probly be doing it for not as much as he should be.

That was not Sutherlands fault at all. The problem was he never talked, not the actual voice acting.

I don't know if the rumour that Kojima dumped 100s of lines after seeing Mad Max are true, but I believe it.

It didn't end well but that wasn't because of the Hollywood actor. The actor performed his role well even though he had very few lines for some reason. He was also cheaper than Hayter.

Real actors always deliver shitty voice acting performances, because being a good actor isn't the same as being a good voice actor. There is a reason why people like Nolan North and Troy Baker get all the jobs, it's because their voice acting skill is second to none.