New Persona 5 screenies to tickle your weenie

New Persona 5 screenies to tickle your weenie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3titMoznw70&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't care
Hype is dead

Demon Negotiations confirmed?

Can't speak or read runes so I can't confirm or deny.

Demon negotiations?
MC is more of a real character with way more speech options?
Fucking christ how does it keep getting better

Is he sitting on a toilet?

Is the fucking demon negotiation back?
If this shit is back then my hype level for the game will significantly drop.

Hold the fuck up. Is Yusuke using an assault rifle?!

Last one of the bunch so far I'm assuming.

These are just a small tease for the next Famitsu issue. Expect more reveals to go down during Atlus' stream on Wednesday.

That's how Belphegor rolls.

Broken Engrish incoming.

Hopefully the game has VR

hopefully you kys

>Ask for money or items

I never did that in SMT games. It's bad enough just getting them to join you.

Negotiations I felt were always fun and novel to do a couple of hours into a SMT game and then it quickly becomes something that I never want to do for the rest of the game.

While it can bring upon some funny dialogue like shows, I hope that if there is negotiations in P5, hopefully there are other ways to obtain personas like with shuffle time or something entirely different.

Mate I need to look at my waifus in VR

>Give me your power
>Give me something (?)
>This is a good place.
I think.

I was like you until I got good at the negotiations. It was actually pretty fun negotiating my way thru an area when I was too low on health and magic to fight my way out.

>demon is busy pooping
>you are asking him to join you

attack when they are at their weakest

>february 2017

fuck off

I'm sure it will be fun but at this point I really don't give a shit anymore. Story, twists and all the gameplay mechanics are going to be spoiled way before I get to play it. JRPGs are dead to me, never would have thought P5 would be the nail in the coffin.

>seems like negotiation
>attack button still flashing in the upper left corner
Does it mean we get to be the assholes for once and sneak a surprise attack?

>implying being an ass is not always the case for successful negotiation

It's ridiculous that a simultaneous localization or localization that is close to the Japanese release is still a foreign concept to Atlus.

Sasuga, Atlus.

so they are bringing back negotiation?

best come to PC so i can steal it like a fucking cunt

so flashy holy fuckin shit.

how am i supposed to read this shit

Its literally the worst case scenario for the west, Atlus doesn't deserve the success they got, all the P3 and P4 milking were signs of greed and incompetence, the 5 plus month delay is the final straw.

>success
what success

>640x360
>japanese
yeah I can't read either

P3 and P4 and all their iterations print money for them, prior to them they made some decent sales with the other SMT games but nothing close to those. Atlus is now in the leagues of FF, FF may not be the heavyweight it used to be but it still is a name people know.

if by popularity then I agreed, but we all know financial is more important, the company got bankrupt and just back recently. They don't have any money right now, I bet Hashino and Soejima is still riding bicycle to office nowadays.

When exactly is the stream?

>the company got bankrupt
The parent corporation that owned Atlus and dozens of other companies went bankrupt. That whole thing had nothing to do with Atlus itself in the slightest.

>the worst case scenario for the west
How so?

June 15th at 9:00 PM japan time so 5:00 AM PDT / 8:00 AM EDT for us.

but the point is Atlus is still fucked

not really

what possible reasoning do you have to say that? They got bought by Sega. They are very likely in a substantially better situation now than before they were sold off. Instead of being owned by shitty business men who made a bunch of bad investments, they are now owned by an actual videogame company that does actually have money

I'm so hyped on P5 but fuck me, how in the hell do you avoid spoilers until a NA release? Learning Japanese in that amount of time is not possible. Adachi is the killer spread to all the boards I visit when P4 came out. People are going to be posting spoilers all over Sup Forums. I really don't want to not visit Sup Forums for the next half a year, I love you guys.

You don't, plain and simple. Atlus gave the biggest finger to the west they possibly could have.

lol

Atlus has managed to remain independent under Sega Sammy believe me they could have been brought by a much worse company

*was* fucked
yeah good things happened to them

>give me your power
That's pretty much demon negotiations.

quit being a dramatic little bitch.

Stop sucking so much Atlus dick.

aside from adachi what even is there to spoil in p4? these games don't exactly have deep writing.

>dramatic
Yeah people gonna go ape shit cause FORCHAN

they were never fucked at all. Atlus was never bankrupt. Regardless of what was going on with the rest of the corporation, Atlus was profitable the whole time

embrace the spoilers user. it's all we can do.

nigga, he obviously doesn't know shit, just hide his posts

Atlus was profitable
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my nigga belphegor is back

>people not seeing adachi from a mile away back in the day

guess it's to be expected ADHD riddled kids.

Who's to say there wont' be more to spoil in 5? That's the fear, any twists whatsoever are going to be spoiled to high heaven. The worry is that the twists are all that make the story good and those will be ruined flat out.

Its either a small problem or a gigantic problem. That's not even factoring in people who want to not know anything about how the game plays or what you can do it in.

>demon negotiations
>fighting fucking demons
THIS IS NOT FUCKING PERSONA GOD DAMN IT
I LIKE THE MAIN SERIES AND I LIKE THE PERSONA SERIES AND I WANT THEM SEPERATE

what's that supposed to mean? I don't even like atlus. you're grasping at things to whine about. how is this a "middle finger"? retards.

It's the demon's plea for mercy when they randomly surrender. This happens in SMT.
The 3 options are to ask it to either join you, give you some money or give you an item.
Seems like you can also refuse since the attack command in the left looks pretty enticing.

so you are saying people who play P4 and P3 past 6 months since Japan release date can't enjoy the game?

Moshi moshi baito desu

This.

I want to be spoiler free my first time playing Persona 5. I know the twists maybe stupid or even a 5 year old could figure out, but I want that one virgin run where I absolutely know nothing.

Also, fuck atlus for not doing a world wide release. Persona has a large fan base in the west and some games have even had better sales here in the west than in Japan.

it won't. I promise.

you'll save the world with the power of friendship agianst the bad guy. maybe someone in your party will go to the "dark side" or pretend to betray you, but then they'll come back. you stop the main antagonist, who has a few transformations. but then there will be some last minute asspull who has no emotional connection to the story who is the real final boss. you'll have to do some fuckery to find them and then you'll finally beat them, they'll say "gee whiz, humans aren't so bad after all!" and you'll all have a big party and it'll end on some sappy j-pop.

there ya go.

SPOILERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you guys excited about anything?

all I see is complaining in every fucking thread.

I don't remember Sup Forums being this cynical.

You will have to choose what you value more, because you won't get by without sacrificing one or the other. Me, I've stayed off Sup Forums for several months for the sake of not getting spoiled, and I can do so again.

wtf Persona, where is my diverse cast of characters?
#Persona5sowhite

It could be worse. You could be European and an Atlus fan.

I thought Sup Forums is always this cynical

I'm still excited about the game despite the delays.

I can't be the only faggot who pre-ordered this, right? I'm such a chump for these limited editions.

The shittiest part is that this PR faggot answers this question with a "what matters is the experience playing the game!"

>DEMON NEGOTIATIONS
I AM ERECT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got it as well. Wish it came with the soundtrack collection that the jap version has.

Why hasn't Sega addressed this matter, does atlus have free reign?
I can hold 2-3 months but half a year is a whole new level.

How many times does it take for you to be screwed over by Atlus USA's incompetence before you get your shit together and learn moon?
Dubfags unironically believe Hardin's crew delivers you the ultimate experience anyway so don't expect anything to change, ever.

I can listen but Kanji is too much for me, now that I think about it 6 months is just retarded, I'll play the jap game at a snail pace with a Kanji dictionary.

but are you?

The 5 month delay for localization probably killed most of the hype people have

9/15 to 2/14 is 5 months

Am I what? Ready to play it in September? You bet your ass I am.

Has the battle music been posted anywhere yet?

HAHAHAHHA FUCK YOU NEO PERSONAFAGS WE REAL MEGATEN NOW

I know this is a long shot but I hope Atlus can at least give us a comparable English VA cast when compared to the Japanese VAs. The Japanese cast is a stellar line up. I always prefer sub but I'm always willing to give the dub a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=3titMoznw70&feature=youtu.be

It's been posted around the yeetube since the last livestream but Atlus has been taking down the videos with the music from the stream. Also this may or may not be the battle theme, everyone is just assuming it is.

It's about the journey, not the destination.

Looks shit

That's pretty good. But where's the engrish?

My problem is I actually never do anything with them. I got the solid gold edition for Persona 4 on vita, It just sits on my display shelve still new in the box. I really need to stop buying this stuff and just get the normal version.

why does it say ps4 exclusive?

is it not coming out on ps3 in the west?

im not too bothered. i read moon so ill play through it in jap, but thats pretty shitty of them to not release it on ps3 here.

There's a part in the trailer where the vocals kick in during that song but it's cluttered with dialogue.

>how to spot a P3 kiddie

Main theme was instrumental in PV#1.

iirc P5 is coming out on ps3 but the CE is Ps4 only.

That's why I said neopersonafags, and not personafags, idiot. I know P1 and P2 had them, SINCEI PLAYED THEM

The west special edition is ps4 only, ps3 game is still out and cheaper.

>I-I knew that before you told me
>I totally played them, just so you know
Sure you did, kid, sure you did.