Help. My book turned into a slut

Help. My book turned into a slut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0iTrvUcviw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice dead thread OP

why is fool the opposite of cute? that doesn't make any sense

Well, people are still arguing about E3 so it can't be helped.

Look at that body

What the heck do those stats even mean

They directly affect the actual stats of her.

What's actually going on here?

You put things inside of her to upgrade her body.

Dressing up your book

>You put things inside of her to upgrade her body.
Oh yeah yo do

Is this game any good?

I've never played an atelier game before but I like classic turn based RPGs

GUST game.

No wonder Amazon Prime members can still get the preorder discount. Same goes for the fancy schmancy Odin Sphere version.

>I like classic turn based RPGs
Then you'll have even more reason to avoid this mess. The new Star Ocean comes out at the end of this month, and Fairy Fencer F comes out at the end of next month.

It depends on what you're really looking for. Atelier games don't have an epic story line where you go out and save the world from an evil god or something. You mainly gather stuff, craft stuff and beat some monsters up for their materials. And then you help out townsfolk and the book to regain her memories. It also looks like complete fucking shit most of the time since they put all their money into other stuff.

Yes its great

We need more "Cute" user.

Please help.
I'm at the recipe which asks you to "Make friends with artisans." and the meter is stuck at 82 and hasn't moved in days.
How the fuck do I progress?

Cute is what turned her into a whore though. She was pretty cute before, now she looks just cheap.

Make friends with artisans.

It probably means their friendship level. Just gift them some stuff by pressing square when talking to them. Also the guy at the bar sells you rumours on what people like.

I have, the clockmaker, clothier and duplicator are all in my party now.

>Make friends with artisans
Have you talked to various NPCs around town? Blacksmith, shop keepers...etc?

meant for

I just beat the final boss and have no clue where to find these enemies to unlock some recipes, namely a Dvorak, Light Elemental and Dark Maiden. Also, is there anything capable of wiping the party once you setup a Breezy Aroma with the Full of Life trait? This seems to be super OP.

Usually the goal of atelier games is to create the most broken fucking shit and still only being able to barely defeat postgame bosses. Are you playing on normal?

The floral outfit is the cutest one I got so far. Got it by putting points towards cute and brave.

Oh, a Atelier Sophie thread, i got my copy yesterday and i was wondering when does Sophie get her outfit that's on the boxart? I like what whe currently has on but I'd like that other one aswell.

It's this one here specifically.
It got to 82 really fast somehow and hasn't moved since.

I tried the gifting thing but I can't seem to get it to work.
Square does nothing.

You get it like 5-8 hours into the game.

Post more of this semen extraction guide

Please leave pervert

Started out on Normal because I quickly ran into enemies with health pools half the amount the final boss has and that would wipe my party in one turn with no chance of escape. Once I got a good Bomb I turned it back to Despair difficulty.

come on user, I'm sure you fapped to her at least once, share

I meant the book, not the prostitute

So did KT actually do a decent job translating this time?
No spelling or grammar errors?

You tell me.

First item you make in the game is an Adventurer's medicine. A child using Google Translate could work that one out.

They translated it as "Burg medicine".

I only watched a stream out of mild curiosity, but if they can fuck up literally the first item you encounter in the game, I can hardly imagine how bad the rest of it is.

I did not notice any mistakes in spelling or grammar, and I'm well deep into the postgame. The translation when playing with JP voices seems to be spot on. My Japanese is not outstanding, but I'd say the translation does not at any point deviate from the original script.

>KT
>decent job

I haven't tried one of these since Rorona.
How much has changed?

B-but i allready played 5-8 hours of the game, i assume it has something to do with Leon?

Is Sophie as shit as the Dusk games? I'm very tempted to skip it and wait for Firis, that looks really interesting to me.

There's been quite a few changes in the combat and synthesis procedures after arland, but the core game still has the same concepts.

That's the Asia english version, dumbass.

What game?

Only error so far i've seen was a recipe inspiration that the clue pointed to the wrong attack from the same enemy.

>as shit as the Dusk games

They said they're fixing that

asian english is different?

Depends on whether you played Rorona Plus or the original. If you've played the original, all gameplay mechanics have been polished a ton and it's immensely more enjoyable. Rorona Plus differs about as much, the systems have been completely overhauled from the original. It's difficult to say how much actual difference there is in the way the game is played, since this is a series based around the same formula with slight differences between each installment. It's a very niche series with dedicated fans who just want more alchemy and comfy gameplay.

Atelier Sophie

not that guy but ayesha was the only good dusk game so he's 2/3 correct

Look at body

E&L is miles better compared to the arland games, despite its flaws. Better combat and synthesis by far, the only thing arguably worse is the setting
I can't say about shallie since i'm waiting for shallie+

Is this appropriate combat attire?

Of course

Chart makes sense when you consider the fact that they're not meant to be taken as opposite axes.

Does she punch people?
Haven't played more than like an hour and a half of Sophie

>E&L is miles better compared to the arland games
Kill yourself please. It's the worst Atelier I've played.

Yes.

Yes, and kicking.

I tried to get into the first atelier but the time-sensitive gimmick gave me anxiety.
I don't want to fail and have that cutie kicked out on the street

I guarantee you only think the arland games were better because you played them first. The synthesis, combat, and stories were terribly shallow. Objectively E&L is better, save for the characters and setting.

This is Sophie's VA. Note that her assets are more comparable to a certain previous atelier protag rather than the one she voices.

>I guarantee you only think the arland games were better because you played them first.
I played Iris first.

E&L is garbage and your taste is shit.

kys yurifag

Why are all the Sophie side characters so bland and uninteresting?

did she get an arm extension?

Corn makes up for it

you mean like all atelier side characters?

Yes. Just keep raising her friendship level and talk to her occasionally.

>not liking yuri
Not that guy but you're in no position to comment about people's tastes.

Monika was the only one that struck me as terribly uninteresting
The doll guy was great

So who's sophies canon lover?

me

>The doll guy was great
He felt like a shitty Esty. And also he looks like a fucking pedophile, just thinking about him actually carving a cameltoe into placenta makes me feel uncomfortable.

Tess is pretty hot.

So, when Plachta wants me to make the lvl 46 Hexia something, do I just make it now while 15 lvl short or wait until I'm sufficiently leveled?

Just craft it, it's a story related item so it doesn't matter. I feel like everyone just says you're the greatest fucking alchemist ever despite bringing them D rank items.

It doesn't matter. The traits on quality on that item are not important for anything.

Harol

I gave Logy E rank ingot and he says it's better than every ingot he sees so far. All those other weapon in the world must have been pretty shitty.

I really like her theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0iTrvUcviw

Especially because he sells like C rank ingots himself.

Rorona = Ayesha = Meruru > Sophie = Totori > Escha > Shallie

How are you so sure that there's a cameltoe user?

Why are her feet so huge?

She's a big girl

This guy again.
I finally made progress, turns out you need to go talk to the geezer in the shack outside of town to proceed.

>hang down from high places
i dont suppose we will actually see it?

Logy's asking me for an uncommon metal, what the fuck is he asking for?

When I'm going to get access to Tier 3 weapons from logy?

He'll ask you for some special material that you have to bring him and then you can make them.

why are exposed thighs so delicious

ZR is the gift of god.