So how jaded has this E3 made you realize you are?

So how jaded has this E3 made you realize you are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3QdgAJ5DuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not at all

im excited for a bunch of games showcased and I buy at least six to a dozen games every year

hell im having a bunch of fun with Overwatch right now

When they brought out those celebs to play, I realized vidya was far from saving

I thought Ubisoft's conference was actually alright this year, so I feel less jaded and more retarded.

well considering you're fuckin snoop dogg im sure im not as jaded as you are nigga

e3 aint interesting at all anymore who gives a fuck

c o n s o l e f a g g o t s

also fuck yeah skyrim

jk faggot

it was the most entertaining for sure
based girlwood

Less than I thought. I'm actually looking forward to a few games now.

Not a single thing has excited me. All I can see are clichés, band wagon jumping cinema bullshit marketing and muh hype.

Not even the kojima thing excited me.

At least we are on the cusp of the death of this industry for good with VR.

e3 is alwasy an embarrassing display of AAA marketing. I dint expect anything different

>made me realize

more like made me.

I'm probably dead inside.

Same here

video games are finally dying

I don't watch E3. Never have and never will. I've got better sources for my vidya related shit.

>having a bunch of fun
gross

I didnt watch that shit

I've never watched that shit
wasting time of my life so i can waste time of my life?
nty

This. I didn't even finish .
I'm done with e3 honestly

>adult swim

what is this? they take all the memes and make them into cartoons?

It was an ok E3. Nothing particularly has me hyped except for Death Stranded. It looks like it's going to be a surreal, sci-fi adventure. The Spider-Man game looks pretty cool too.

I was also really surprised and bummed when Sony ended their conference with that biker zombie game. Zombies are completely played out by now.

It didn't leave on a high note. Maybe because I was hoping for a new DMC or a new From title to be announced.

Also, I'm not going to lie I was hoping to see a new Assassin's Creed.

I wanna fuck Gootecks.

ah, ara ara~

Spider-Man hype
Last Guardian hype
Death Stranding hype
Cautious RE7 hype

I'm fine.

Very. Fuck man, I am normally very open minded and tend to like alot of stuff (especially shit Sup Forums hated from years back), but this year there wasn't a single thing I am excited for. All the conferences were boring as fuck full of cinematic gameplay where the MC won't shut the fuck up and explains every little thing happening on screen. Crash? Who cares. Scalebound? Slow as shit. Dead Rising 4? Yawn. The Last Guardian? Who cares. Nothing I saw today looked good. Also, E3 doesn't feel like the grand event it used to be. There isn't that huge hype before the event anymore. Doesn't feel important. TGS feels bigger now.

This has permanently been my face since Sony's conference.
Why the fuck was every game shown a fucking Last of Us clone?
I was counting on Sony to have games since Nintendo dropped out.
Now there is no more hope.

>At least we are on the cusp of the death of this industry for good with VR.
Just because it will have nothing for you doesn't mean that it's not going to be successful.

It already is successful by the way.

Just move on from games already, stop watching it die and just go.

A little jaded. I haven't reached full circle because there are a few games I'm looking forward to.

On one hand very much, every popular AAA series that had me interested is gone forever

On the other, Japanese games are still good, loved what Square and Kadokawa showed

A lot less then I previously thought. The Final Fantasy XV showing was pretty bad and though I give no shits about Crash I understand how disapointed his fans are because I feel the same way about what's happening to Conker.
Other than that I was extremely pleased with what was shown.

This guy gets it. It's all gone down the toilet at this point.

I loved that part in the Last of Us where you find webshooters and swing around Chicago.

>tfw the only game I'm actually looking forward too is South Park

I suppose Butterlord too but who fucking knows when it comes out. So much shit there looks like a clone of something else, is a rehash or just something completely bland.

>Spiderman in Chicago
Fuck right off. I'm still pissed that Insomniac has been reduced to a movie license shovelware manufacturer.

>So how jaded has this E3 made you realize you are?

Not at all, which is why I watched the Easy Allies stream.
I'm sick of all the negativity, not getting excited for anything and always calling everything shit.

I have a PS4 and I'm jaded as fuck.
I'm bored of video games in general, all I do is play niche dorifto games like Absolute Drift and Drift Stage now.

i feel at least 70% dumber after watching this 19 second video

In the Last of Us you go to Chicago. I think.

>chicago
'go 'za

I look forward to quite a few games.

For some reason most of them avoided E3 though.
I'm clearly not the target audience for this event.

>i feel at least 70% dumber after watching this 19 second video

Then that would make you 100% dumb then. Stay cynical and negative then. Fuck excitement and joy.

>not falling for lies and marketing means you're jaded

honestly the title card showing up made me hate the game more than the actual trailer
I wish I could get that excited about video games again though

>game looks like absolute shit
>crowd explodes when they reveal the RE name

your post has a distinct lack of excitement and joy. that must make you 200% dumb.

E3 was shit so far because the majority of games shown are western made.

Fact.

A ton of the trailers were the same story-driven cinematic walking simulator gameplay that all look boring as shit. It's so fucking weird that games can look amazing and utterly disappointing at the same time. I just think to myself, man, I must not be the demographic anymore, because I want some fucking video games instead of this shit.

>jaded

This word is suspiciously being thrown about a lot recently, usually in the context of "WOW JUST STOP NOT LIKING THINGS PERIOD AND ACCEPT EVERY LITTLE BIT OF TRASH BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS" or "WOW YOU DON'T LIKE MY FAVOURITE 95 METACRITIC RATED GAME THAT IS ACTUALLY QUITE CLEARLY DEEPLY FLAWED ON A FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL BUT IT HAS A 95 AND EVERYONE LOVES IT SO YOU'RE A JADED CONTRARIAN FAGGOT".

It's been about the same as every other year in recent memory, honestly.

I started getting jaded by E3 in fucking 2008 or so.

On the plus side, this year's gimmick seems to be on track to ruin Sony, so that should be a laugh. Even MS weren't dumb enough to hop on the VR bandwagon.

sorry but I don't have autism.

>this year's gimmick seems to be on track to ruin Sony
i don't get why they're going so hard on VR. VR is still shit, and normies aren't buying into it at all.

I was surprised with how unimpressive and boring it's been. So I guess that means I was still hoping for more.

>Gay Ben
>making games

They were excited during the entire video.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3QdgAJ5DuY

But those guys made me remember what it meant to enjoy videogames again and not be a cynical asshole like most of Sup Forums.

>your post has a distinct lack of excitement and joy

You should've seen me during the conference then when I watched it with my friends and my brother. That would show you something your Sup Forums infested mind could never do, feel happy and excited. I would say I pity you, but frankly I don't care.
If you want to remain negative and cynical, go right ahead.

you know the rules../

don't post that shitty movie here

>using Valve as the paragon of character design

wew

I guess GS:GO doesn't count.
Nor does all the continuous support to not most recent games like TF2

Jaded but not as jaded as most here.

Probably not gonna buy many of these games. The Last Guardian and Scalebound are a must buy, but still not sure about others.

Because they're really hoping to be at the forefront of another gaming boom, and they bought into the hype like complete retards. You do realise how poorly managed Sony is?

Instead of investing millions in this headset, they should have spent millions bringing dead Japanese studios back from the grave, giving them X money to make an exclusive game with zero corporate meddling.

The complete non-start of PSVR is going to completely crush Sony's gaming decision and reduce our chances of getting a few million thrown away on a long shot that turns out to be a masterpiece.

I'm interested in For Honor and sort of optimistic about the new Spiderman game. The Southpark game looked alright as well but I don't watch the show so it's not for me.

Other than that though this E3 has been absolute trash so far.

i became jaded last year e3

this year i did the good thing and just skipped e3 alltogether

the funny thing is i honestly thought this would have finaly been the first good e3 because nintendo would show the NX but nope

HAVE SOME ZELDA instead

They're not. They just stuck the picture in, you dumb faggot.
Does it sound like he's talking about one company?

Stream that shit faggot

95% after Sup Forums starting unironically shilling SP with le nigger fart jokes.

Lol you'e all fucking gay bro, brb playing ACTUAL video games instead of complaining like bitches. lol.

Not as jaded as I thought. I feel somewhat hopeful that E3 is moving back towards being about video games, movie game memes aside. A lot of stuff was uninteresting to me, but that much has made me feel decent about this E3.

>The people killing /ck/ are Sup Forumsermin
Who would've thought?

>If you want to remain negative and cynical, go right ahead.
Like it's even a choice. Once you're jaded and hate everything there's no coming back bro, it's the redpilled outlook on life.

>Once you're jaded and hate everything there's no coming back bro

I was but the GT crew/Easy Allies brought me back.

I wouldn't say it made me jaded, it just reaffirmed my awareness of me not being in the demographic that the big money is apparently coming from.

Everything is either an FPS with some sort of gimmick, a TPS with some sort of gimmick, a movie, or some combination of the three, and I have never cared for any of those three things.

I stopped getting excited for E3, or at least the conferences, a long time ago, because I know there is nothing there for me.

How the fuck is Huber supposed to be an RE fan?

Not jaded, only angry because of reasons

>not liking skylanders
ur just depressed bro git happy like me lmoa

They arent dying at all stop being dramatic just cause you cant have fun

Don't ever talk to me ever again. Not even as a shitpost will I tolerate such a reply

>How the fuck is Huber supposed to be an RE fan?

Because he's not against change if the end product is good. After the shit that was RE5 and especially 6 this is a far more intertesting direction than if they continued down that RE6 route.

Really, what is RE about? Is it about the perspective? No it isn't. If it was we wouldn't have had games with both fixed and in full 3D in the main series.

>Sony was hyping crash up for years and we get this
>people hyped up DMC5 and we got fuckall

I would buy the new Skylanders if they got rid of the figures and made the game more like a beat 'em up. It would be a pretty decent game.

How do you want your e3, familia?

Obvious they had to make a deal with Activision for that.
Also nothing wrong with testing the waters first with remakes for the first games. If the remasters do well then nothing is stopping them from making more Crash.

Pretty jaded when I looked at Sonys conference and didn't find anything that hyped me

I lost all hope years ago. I haven't watched E3 since 2010, let alone felt excitement or disappointment.

Not at all, had a good time.

Yeah. Keeping my expectations low allowed me to be pleasantly surprised by some things, but I'm outside the demo they think makes them money. Eh.

Just for the record, it's not really the camera that matters. It's that the differences between the actual interactions with the game worlds are measured in inches and not miles. There's one first person game where you're not shooting people and it just came out.

>it just reaffirmed my awareness of me not being in the demographic that the big money is apparently coming from.
>turn 25
>realize that the reason everything seems like shit is because you're no longer a part of the coveted 18-24 age bracket
>culture no longer caters to you
>the disconnect will only get more and more severe as time goes on

I'm not jaded. I just understand that what I saw is not a reflection of what I'm going to get. Also, most of the shit that wasn't straight up video was scripted. And FFXV is looking unimpressive.

If anything, i'm upset about FFXV(will wait for a PC version). Mild interest in how RE7 will turn out, and Microsoft seems to be aiming to have the best online infrastructure. Also got a new adventure game out of Detroit. There is some good that came from E3. Most of it was ass, though.

Seriously the only good thing about these conferences was that Microsoft decided to go full multiplat with Windows/xbox.

Crossplat multiplay is always a great feature and it also means that I dont have to buy a shitbox.

Then again I mostly watch E3 as a comedy show.

The problem is that it's not crossplay between PC, but W10.

Alcohol is the only way I can make it through e3 anymore, I would have turned off during the ubisoft dance sequence if I wasn't drunk as fuck

I dont mind that much.
At worst you can dual boot.

Was about to say the same thing.

Fuck that.

third person shooters are the boringest

fuck off

Not as jaded as I should be
>titanfall 2, scalebound, sea of thieves, recore, for honor, watch dogs 2, ghost recon wildlands, steep, forza horizon 3.
I am interested in all of these games, and they're all coming to PC. Feels good.

hahahaha just walk away from the screen, like close your eyes nigga.

Seriously the more time passes, the more I think Nintendo was surprisingly clairvoyant in gradually distancing themselves from the constant trainwreck that is E3. Hopefully soon other publishers will follow in their steps.

>people are unironically defending W10
Bury yourself.

Probably a Microsoft plant.

I mean, I am 20, but I just never developed a taste for what everyone else in my age group seems to like.

I mean, I can like games with the first person view point or the behind the back perspective, of course. Its just a lot of what they showed felt really samey to me, and none of it looked like something I want to play anyways.

I don't care if W10 was better than 7. At this point, Microsoft's obnoxious pushiness about getting me to install it is making me avoid it out of spite.

I've never seen such a forced meme. even umaru is better than this shit.

what is this from?

This E3 hit me like a truck. Everyone around me is talking about how great GoW and Horizon Zero Dawn and Days Gone look, but to me it all just looks like shovelware. Pure concentrated shit and everything that's wrong with modern game design.

On the bright side, Bannerlord looks great and comfy as fuck. So I still get to enjoy patrician games while the plebs play their shovelware. All is not lost.