I don't understand why you people keep bowing down to Blizzard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYZYs2Nm3q4
forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/battleborn-marketplace-update/1512658/
store.steampowered.com/app/394230/?snr=1_7_15__13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Buying skins at all

This shit just shouldn't be.

You can also get everything in Overwatch without spending any money, where that is not the case in Battleborn, so eat shit OP.

>let's you buy the specific skins you want
>let's you buy

1. When your game is almost dead, work on fixing that first instead of adding a cash shop
2. Those items can ONLY be purchased with coins. In Overwatch, if you want another box you can just level up. Gearbox is really screwing over people who bought the game and season pass.

Battleborn is far from dead. Even at 3 AM on a weekday, there are hundreds playing

I'm amazed they aren't giving that shit out for free to get back people into it.

>pc only game has more players on pc than game that’s on consoles

You don't say.

>Supporting microtransactions at all
You are absolute cancer.

Don't use steamcharts as proof of life then faggot. Battleborn is only 4 ranks higher than spore currently.

>> Battleborn
>> let's you buy the specific skins you want
Kinda useless since all characters are fugly and unlikable compared to OW.

>why you people keep bowing down to Blizzard

Because I don't buy the loot boxes and I have fun playing a game that isn't dead and chock full of memes. Like, let that sink in. We live in an age where Nu-Blizzard's game in a respective genre somehow isn't overflowing with memes and popculture shit.

i refuse to believe that this image is real
gearbox can't be possibly this fucking retarded

As someone who has absolutely no interest in Overwatch or Battleborn, it's REALLY obvious why Overwatch's system is better. What you get may be random, but you can eventually get everything in the game without paying a single cent.

>LETS you buy
You act like the ability to spend extra money for things that are purely visual is a privilege. If Battleborn also provided a way to earn skins/taunts without paying money, it would be superior to the Overwatch system, but it doesn't.

>generic thin woman with an ass that sticks ass
>likeable

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here

youtube.com/watch?v=mYZYs2Nm3q4

BATTLEFAG BTFO
GEARBOX WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE VOICE??????

> Reaper main detected

Alani’s voice is awesome

>gearbox "humor"
How do people even listen to this shit

Because Overwatch plays well, Battleborn did not.

Plot twist: both games are shit.

I'd rather look at asses than look at ass.

That is the case, all skins and taunts are in faction specific loot packs that are really cheap (compaired to other things you can spend blue currency on). As for grear its a pain in the ass to farm legendaries but its doable.

I understand one of those jokes, she declares her affinity for benevolent behavior and then declares that she will engage in homocide. The humor lies in the juxtaposition of these two contradictory statements.

I lasted to :24. I couldn't take it, man.

>Skin: 420 Platinum
hehheh

>>let's you buy
>>LETS you buy
...the specific skin or taunt you want. Y'all niggas love taking quotes outta context.

Also >You act like the ability to spend extra money for things that are purely visual is a privilege.
It is a privilege, for rich people. You homos disgust me.
Also also >If Battleborn also provided a way to earn skins/taunts without paying money
You mean other than through the faction specific loot packs, right?

lmao gearbox shill

Battle-what? I can't hear you with all my waifus sucking and licking ma dick.

bitch, I don't even give a fuck at this point
it's a Battleborn thread
time to shitpost, shill, or shut the fuck up

>time to shitpost
But that's exactly what I'm doing fuck off

Look ehhmmm.. i'll have to reduce the shill payment. Here 2 shekel. Be a good goy and shill us more to be paid more.

Remember, no shill, no money! How can i sustain my big ass mansion if you don't make me - hum sorry.

fuck it!
then you keep on keep'n on

I'm 99% certain a Gearbox dev said they would NEVER introduce microtransactions into their game. I'm going to try and find it.

This is hilarious.

>$5 for 700 platinum
>420 x 2 = 840

>$10 for 1625 platinum
>420 x 4 = 1680

Brought to you by friendly merchant.

>highest budget game of your company
>less than 1k players online

What a waste of fucking money. Must be karma after what they did to Sega.

>have to spend 4 dollars for one skin
>one loot box in Overwatch is 2 dollars
And people actually shill for this game here?

IF you farm for years 24/7 and have a lot of luck

Overwatch sucks, but Battleborn now joined the garbage train

>if you farm for years 24/7
If you're absolute shit at the game, sure.
It doesn't take long to get a loot box playing, and experience required per level plateaus at level 22, so it won't even take longer per level.

hmm, Battleborn intrigues me user. Mind sending a link to the Steam store page?

>Go to /r/battleborn
>Feel bad for the people that got the game after I saw how desperate they are by doing damage control

Am i the only one bothered by the fact that they made skins cost 420 without any thought other than lol 420 smoke weed xD we're so cool

>forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/battleborn-marketplace-update/1512658/

Should we send help?
These people are obviously suffering from Stockholme syndrome.

>an ass that sticks ass

well shucks man, sure
store.steampowered.com/app/394230/?snr=1_7_15__13

Under 500 is a sign of death. Happened with Evolve, happened with Skullgirls. In time it reduces to 200.

If you spend money on character skins a life review is necessary

>Battleborn
>You have to unlock heroes
/thread

you can buy whatever skin you want with in-game currency in Overwatch. What the fuck are you talking about?

Battleborn you have to use real life cash to get your faggy skins.

Once you hit level 22, it's 22,000 XP to level up and get another loot box. That takes 10 games at most unless you join a game right before defeat/victory or you literally hide in spawn all game. So that's about an hour to level up and get a loot box with what you want, credits, or duplicates and thus more credits so you can buy what you want. It's a better system than Battleborn's

>Evolve

You telling me "DLC the game" isnt doing well??

haha, you are a shill. Hope they're giving you plenty of Platinum for your pathetic 'endorsement' of a terrible game.

Battleborn is 5 vs 5. As long as 10 people are playing, it isn't dead

>we'll get used to buying skins!
Jesus fucking Christ, "gamers" are fucking braindead.

dawg I ain't gettin nuthin
just a lonely Battleborn shitposter

Overwatch gives you everyone from the start.

Battleborn has you pay and have to unlock most of the cast yourself, in a MP focused MOBA game.

I didnt buy either but the 10-20 min wait times are the main reason

After 35-40 hours in overwatch you have enough gold to buy any legendary skin (or 4 of the rares) in the collection. Also by that time you will have gotten at least 3-4 of the legendary skins. The game is first person so it doesn't matter that much you hardly get to see them and most are kinda meh.

Also if you spend money to get shit you take one fun aspect of leveling up out of the game. You can level up like once an hour or so and that is constant so you are always getting chances at 'free' stuff (I mean you paid for the base game already).

Why not just play SP?
To unlock Ghalt you have to either be level 40 or get silver medals on all Advance missions.

Because just about all the MOBA (more or less in the genre) style games generally are either free with rotation, or buy it once and have everyone so people can jump right into MP with the character of their choice. Meanwhile Battleborn has you grinding for characters even after you paid 40 bucks for it along with the microtransactions for skins and such.

It;s part of the reason why it failed while Overwatch succeeded.

>Battleborn
>Price was $60
>Spend hours just unlocking heroes
>Most heroes are shallow with humor that's either 'lol random' or 'lol irony'
>Multiple issues with gameplay that aren't being addressed
>Premium currency for skins requiring mandatory payment are being announced instead of fixing bugs
>Only a matter of time until the loot system is plagued by it as well.

>Overwatch
>$40 on PC, $60 on consoles
>Every hero unlocked from the start
>Humor isn't the main focus, but heroes still seem more fleshed out than BB
>Even at XP plateau, it takes less than an hour to get a FREE crate
>Every skin aside from Origins skins & Noire bonus are available in the crates
>Credits from dupes and drops let you buy the skins and taunts you want without paying
>Game is more polished than numerous other recent big name shooters
>Balance is the only issue, which often relies on skill rather than heroes themselves.

Leave, and never return.

>MP MOBA FPS

Let this be a lesson to developers to never attempt this in the future ever again.

at least let someone competent try it first before the idea is dismissed.

it's fucking Gearbox, it was doomed to fail from the start

>game is completely dead, can't even get into MP matches on an afternoon
>all that is left is Ghault and Alani to unlock
>can't get past Saboteur or Library
>tfw I will more likely get Ghault from leveling to 40 from slamming my head into the wall trying to complete this retarded task
Who gives a fuck about skins, at this point I'd pay money to fill out the roster so I can uninstall this piece of shit.

Just get to level 40, how close are ya?

Post yfw Overwatch eviscerated Battleborn and left it to bleed to death.

that shitty not-lady gaga music.
jesus crist how pathetic can you get.

>Buying skins
>Ever
Also
>Giving money to Blizzard
>Giving money to Gearbox

Why do I see this post in every fucking battleborn thread, don't you have a tumble weeds to clean out of your subreddit.

>As long as there are 10 people playing its not dead
keep telling yourself that

>You're gunna need a bigger...
>I-I'mma shark!
nigga Alani's kawaii

>Battleborn
>you're at the mercy of a shit game
>Overwatch
>can fap to Mercy

she sounds like a screechy annoying 10 year old boy

>I-It's not dead!
>~500 players on PC

Nigga you cannot get deadder than that

>b-but consoles!
Okay, it has fewer players than Dark Souls 2. No Scholar of the First Sin, just Dark Souls 2.

>Character talks about harmony and peace through violence
That's a neat character concept, I always like seen the weirder bards of eastern spirituality like that explo-

>AND I'M HERE FOR ASS KICKING XD
I hope Gearbox is lined up against a wall and one by one has powdered glass slowly rubbed under each of their eyelids.

>$2 for a fucking taunt

I want off this ride.

>go to reddit

You should stay there

only 18 more levels to go.

Battleborn is a dead game now, but Overwatch was a garbage game since day one.

You could say Battleborn is Overwatch 2.0 now

>pay $5 for a new skin
>want to show it off
>an hour and a half in queue
>MFW I need to wait for the only other 9 people stupid enough to play this game to log on to show off how I wasted $5

oh sweet summer child, that must be agonizing. Did you play during the double xp?

>You could say Battleborn is Overwatch 2.0 now

Sure. While we're at it we will call WildStar WoW 2.0, or Brink Mirror's Edge 2.0.

Battleborn may be dead now but the hype didn't carry past the first week. It was dead as soon as people started playing it. Overwatch, despite your view on the game, is still going strong.

>getting legendary skin
>zarya cybergoth
>for the third time
Blizaaaaard!

For sabature use umbra, orendi, miko, Isaac, shane, or tobi on solo, or group up with a decent team of people who can guard the point and be raina. As for heleophage, solo and/or get gud

How does it feel to be poor?
I piss away up to $500 without a second thought if something catches my fancy. Maybe you should have gone to university so you have some disposable income.

Heliophage is the first mission I did on advanced when I queued up for the first time, it was easier than on regular. As for solo Saboteur, you couldn't pay me to go through that mission solo, if I have to suffer I have to take others along for the ride.

There was double XP?

>"My bag of shit is better than your bag of shit!"

oh jiminey crickets, it was about a week and a half ago, sorry you missed it.