Does no one else get bothered at just the sheer amount of normie games and normies playin' vidya out there? Like...

Does no one else get bothered at just the sheer amount of normie games and normies playin' vidya out there? Like, they play for all the wrong reasons. They play to compete and gamble and kill a few hours, and have absolutely no respect for the artistic side of games like music, art-design, and story.
What happened to vidya being an exclusive club for legitimately passionate people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWxppftPUZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woah hold on there, are you telling me people play video games for FUN?

Jews happened user, like every other industry

>Does no one else get bothered at just the sheer amount of normie games and normies playin' vidya out there?

no because I'm not autistic and non normie games games still exists?

Just ignore them

>they play for all the wrong reasons
>they do things I don't like

nice autism

Spicy new pasta

I've played video games for 25 years for the heuristic experiences, your art can go fuck itself

What are these "jews" you speak of, and how do we stop them?

>normies
>playing anything other than datamining mobile tablet trash

>music, art-design, and story

I tought those are all the reasons normies play games? They dont care about game being challenging or that it has a learning curve.

It never was the case. Videogames started being popular when we were children and we enjoyed them as toys.

Some of us grew up with them and grew fond of their part in our life, but you have to be a special kind of retarded /r9k/ NEET to genuinely believe videogames were ever a secret club. My mom introduced me to gaming and I can remember the Xbox kiddies from high school like it was yesterday.

Your exclusive club is all in your head.

It's just a game bro.

Why do you care about other people?

They are part of the zion jews that own all the media and a lot of major corporations. They can't be stopped anymore, Hitler tried but failed since most of them fled to America/Israel, while the non zionist jews suffered in Europe.

Because other people suck.

>non normie games still exist

yeah, but they aren't the games that companies pour gorrillions of dollars into anymore

e3 so far has been nothing but pseudo movie games, remakes for normies that missed out on retro titles, and mount & blade, the only actual video game that improves on a predecessor without raping its corpse for profit

Majority of the audience often dictates what will be made most often. Not that most of those kinds of companies make good games, but it is something to consider.

Basically OP probably cares about casuals because the people making the games care about casuals while OP rants on about more casual reasons to enjoy games.

youtu.be/mWxppftPUZI

But it's true. Just look up all the names of the top dogs in any industry and you get Jewish names everywhere

The merchant sells the goyim buys.
I honestly don't feel sorry for them.

I'm mostly just mad that the publishers seem to consistently get away with selling millions of copies of mediocre games. How the fuck is Ubisoft still alive?

It's the sheer unrivaled power of marketing. There is absolutely nothing on this Earth that can stop it.

Only casuals really care about art or music, genuine gamers only play highly competitive games like Dota 2 or CS:GO.

It's more ignorance on the part of the consumer than it is marketing.

You must remember that companies don't bank on the average player who has knowledge of the industry buying their products. Rather, they're banking on kids and people who are completely ignorant of the industry.

I remember I was in a game store one time and I saw some 7 year old kid explain to his dad how shark cards for GTA:O worked and that he wanted one. The dad had likely never played a game in his life and the kid probably didn't know any better. Meanwhile, shark cards are universally panned on the internet because the web is filled with people who know the industry.

Marketing doesn't work on people with knowledge, so ignorance is a far greater evil.