So is the vita confirmed dead now? not a single MENTION during this e3

so is the vita confirmed dead now? not a single MENTION during this e3.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/06/fault-milestone-one-rabi-ribi-coming-ps4-ps-vita
playstationlifestyle.net/2015/12/09/nights-of-azure-vita-version-vs-ps4/
nichegamer.com/2016/06/11/the-north-american-playstation-vita-store-has-a-ton-of-problems/
youtube.com/watch?v=2hq3YO6s-Dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sony already confirmed that they are done with the Vita

Shut the fuck up

>implying I give a single what about Sony not showing off the vita at a western conference

TGS and Gamescom are what vita owners care about

E3 started today retard. The conferences always start before E3 proper.

It's getting a lot of weeb shit. It's dead either way.

when?

that's why all vita library comes to steam
devs evacuate from this sunking ship

>now

Try 2013

>this is a bad thing
Enjoying your interactive movies?

You're going to attract those buyers remorse idiots again OP.

I haven't seen so much denial over something, hell even the WiiU owners has some digniti an accept that it is a failure while Vita owners haven't pass the denial stage.

"t-the vita isn't dead guys, i swear!"

>multiplats and anime shovelware only
>no physical releases
>no FFXII
>all its exclusives are getting ported to PS4 with extra content, see Tokyo Xanadu
RIP in piss Shita.

It's been weeb and indie stuff since 2013

Still a lot of that coming

Notice how the unique IP count didnt increase with this post

Yes

Why you care anyway? Nobody goes to fucking E3 for handheld exclusives.

Besides, all that shit is announced tomorrow after the main event.

"Weeb," or japanese games are all bad unless they're on nintendo or pc platforms.

That's how Sup Forums works.

The vast majority of worthwhile games are still sony-exclusive
The only things ported aside from DR are kusoge

That's from last year, but of course the vita is dead in the west so the audience getting excited over interactive movies isn't going to be interested

Only Vita owners pretends not to see the difference between weeb shit like their pantsu quest shovelware and legitimate japanese games like Dragon Quest and the likes.

So they're only bad if they're on a platform you have, or if you otherwise say so?

>tfw 64gb memory card died, along with hard drive that had backups

>every vita game is pantsu quest shovelware
Lovin this meme

vita? What's that?

Excited for ZTD and Diva X

*not on a platform you have
my mistake

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't be sad boyo, the NX is just around the corner so we'll send your dad you join you soon enough.

>Nintendo will go software only in your lifetime

Feels good

But Romancing SaGa 2 and SaGa Scarlet Grace are coming to the Vita, and they aren't pantsu quest JRPG's.

Don't even say they are shit or what ever if you were never man enough to beat a single route in Unlimited Saga.

>Implying Sony are going to mention the Vita at E3, the normie convention of gaming.

Anyone who owns one knows that it's mainly 3rd-party weeb games or at least games with animu graphics that won't appeal to brogamers or the like.

And it's got plenty of those games coming.

The fact that you've been trying to say the vita is dead for the past couple years only proves its still alive, I don't think you understand this.

Also if this is the only way you can damage control after Sony's E3 then so be it, it's a very desperate attempt at shitposting but know that people who own the system will just be enjoying the releases this month and next month and the month after that.

Expect more games revealed at TGS too, the ride will never end for you but I hope you grow up soon and take responsibility for this cancer posting and perhaps.. enjoy your vita games user.

Peace out
-bulldog

It's sad to see Sony giving up on Vita like that

A-at least we are getting Rabi-Ribi port, right?

I'm actually excited about this, i wanted a vita version since i first saw the game on steam.

When I fucked ur mom

This!
Psv is dead in the west now. But is super strong in japan. Sony did this because they dont want to waste money bringing over the good japanese games to us.

>literally proving his point

I've been playing Muramasa rebirth and Legend of heroes.
Its a ok system, it didn't deserve that death.
Just being forgotten by its creators and only really looked at by indies, Japanese and or people looking to port a last gen game.
I wonder how things would have been if things played out different.
If it really was the fabled "PSP2" that everyone was hyping it to be.

yup. Also getting Fault Milestone One.

gematsu.com/2016/06/fault-milestone-one-rabi-ribi-coming-ps4-ps-vita

Why sad face? That means a new mobile system is in development...

Haters call Vita dead every year. And every year Vita gets tons and tons of localizations.

A few years ago.

And Asian english translations are on the rise.
Vita is here to stay

>muh panty quests

I play mine daily. Kinda bored with my 3DS til SMT IV Apocalypse and MH Generations come out.

I played the PC version already, but I might buy it on Vita since it was pretty cute and fun.

Quality meme

>Suddenly they become masterpieces when ported to PC

Hold that salt

>game is praised for having good gameplay
>shut up they don't count if they have an eastern artstyle and/or not on PC

>Stranger of Sword City
>kusoge

I don't think you know what kusoge means.

Stranger of Sword City was never a vita exclusive in the first place user. It was a PC game from the start.

SoSC was a PC game to begin with

SAVE ME MONSTER HUNTER

SAAAVE MEEEE

But the vita has also DQ you fucking idiot

I literally forgot the Vita existed.

As sad as it makes me, I understand that E3 is meant to appeal to the Facebook normalfag crowd, and somewhat to the Neogaf cuckold crowd, but will never appeal to fans of Japanese games.

That's just the way it is. It's a big fat pile of marketing, and people who own Vita systems are less likely to immediately click pre-order and tell their friends on social media.

Who gives a shit?

I mean as long as I get my jrpgs and dungeon crawlers I don't give a single shit that they don't show games for it on E3.

"vita is dead" threads should be purged

;3 waifus will be safe, stay strong!

It's been dead for years, not a single game has come out or been announced for it.

Uhhh what

Do you expect a big catch?

>pull a 1000 off craigslist for $50
>get the ten or so games I want from a friend who is selling up
>Bunch of leftover PSN cards for PS1 and PSP as well

Actually has more life than a Wii-U or other niche/failed console for the money spent. Or anything other than PC or a big 2 home console.

As a tablet for browsing it's okay as well.

>minecraft ripoff spin-off
Lol

>PS4 nothing but western cinematic trash
>Vita nothing but weebshit pantyquests

How does Sony not understand games compared to MS and Nintendo?

Do you guys think that even Japanese have hit the 3d graphics ceiling on Vita? Nep VII, Disgaea 5 and Nights of Azure not coming to Vita because the system is not powerful enough according to the devs. Is the hardware really that weak or no one bothers to optimise their games anymore?

>Nep VII, Disgaea 5 and Nights of Azure not coming to Vita because the system is not powerful enough

I'm sure vita is powerful enough for those games. In fact, Nights of Azure is on vita in japan only. I'm especially sure Vita is powerful enough for Disgaea 5. None of those games are a graphic marvel or anything.

I firmly because those games were made so they can sell it in japan and then localize it in the US. So they didn't want to waste resources or time porting it to the vita. There's most likely enough ps4 buyers in japan to justify only making it for ps4 version. Besides, ps4 version is more expensive so they can charge more instead of having half their japanese fanbase buy the slightly cheaper vita version.

Doesn't Disgaea 5 have hundreds of sprites on screen at once? It might not fit into VRAM.

>In fact, Nights of Azure is on vita in japan only

Yeah, but it is, but even the devs have admitted that Vita version was massively inferior to PS4. Just look at the screenshots: playstationlifestyle.net/2015/12/09/nights-of-azure-vita-version-vs-ps4/

At least I have 1300 different versions of pantsu quest
And still more coming out this year

>Doesn't Disgaea 5 have hundreds of sprites on screen at once?

No. It's a fucking turn based srpg. Units don't even move until it's their turn. I'm sure vita has way more than enough resources to handle one unit moving at a time.

The CEO of NIS is a complete retard to think they can fool people by saying vita can't handle a turn based srpg.

>moving the goalpost

Kek

Yes its dead. Its been dead since gravity rush was re-released for PS4.

>but even the devs have admitted that Vita version was massively inferior to PS4

The devs were lazy and made it look like shit. I've seen way better looking games on the vita. Take Killzone Mercenary for example, that was one really good looking vita game.

>LEGACY PLATFORM
Meaning, "We're not doing shit for it anymore".

Then why is it still getting games?

Sony considered it dead pretty quickly, it only lives thanks to japanese third Party support

>Still gets multiplats you can play on the fly
It's fine. Looking forward to HGH and Bloodstained.

Because third party isn't barred from making games for it
It will just not get features from Sony
Also Sony is pulling them from the shelves
The Vita doesn't deserve to die

Because WiiU users have to cover the fact that their system is the only one dead

>Just bought Grand Kingdom, Odin Sphere, Digimon Cyber Sleuth this month.
>Literally dont know what to play first apart from Guilty Gear Xrd Rev

I mean, if this is what it meant to be dead since 2012 I hope it stays dead

Is astonishing to see how losing a single game utterly destroyed the console.

High memory cards would have been good if only there were worthwhile titles, the lack of MH its one of the main reasons why Vita's demise.

If Vita is a legacy platform, why doesn't Sony reboot it? Make a hardware refresh like you did with PS4, remove the dependency on crappy memory cards and try to attract the devs with it

There's no money to be madr

To be fair, its not like anyone bought the PSP for first party games. Daxter and Patapon were good, but that was it

>PSP didn't get a single MENTION during this E3
Confirmed dead.

I wish it would get the QoL changes it needs.

>give EU the NA store design so i can actually find dlc without the search
>add the ability to save skittle layouts in case i want to switch to my other region memory card
>remove dlc region lock

Would improve things a lot

Because handhelds in general are losing their edge

There are a lot of QoL improvements and bugfixes that need to be made for the store and download queue. It's a sad state of things when the fastest way to use the store is via PC. I wish Sony would care...

Oh, and it appears that some games don't even show in the store listings unless you search for them:
nichegamer.com/2016/06/11/the-north-american-playstation-vita-store-has-a-ton-of-problems/

Because sony would rather advertise their shitty tablets.

What kind of fucking comparison is this

>Wow where are the PS3 updates guys

>a bunch of games I can play on PS4
Wew

PSN in general needs a total revamp. As someone who alternates between playing on PC and on Vita, Playstation Store interface is infinitely worse and lacks basic features. It's almost like Sony doesn't realize they are going to make more profit if they improve games discovery and won't require resorting to 3rd party sites for elementary things like discount notifications.

That's because SoA is garbage and only care about PS4 and tablet units sold.
Unlike SoJ, they are a hardware company, not a games company, which is why their E3 showing was so shit. They don't know a damn thing about games and someone in PR mentioned that the focus groups said "indie is the new big thing" "VR is the new big thing" "zombies are the new big thing" and just shit out a disgrace of a conference. If it wasn't for SoJ and japanese devs, I don't even think Sony would be worth a damn. The Jap PSN store is a lot better kept-up-with than NA's, and Japan actually knows how to advertise games. Meanwhile, SoA advertises "experiences". Even SoE did this shit during the PS2/PSP era with their "2deep4u" advertisements, which showed zero gameplay and instead showed some sort of avant-garde garbage.

>I'm working my ass off to make some extra money that the hospital bills don't gobble up to get myself a handheld
>people exist who have a handheld but they never touch it and let KT dust up like that
This is just disgraceful, why the fuck did you waste your money like that when you're not going to use the handheld

I wonder why Sony would not address the Vita, especially when this amazing game is right around the corner: youtube.com/watch?v=2hq3YO6s-Dg

To shitpost, it seems.
Complete with sadface.

Because I thought it'd be good but it ended up sucking

They should also actually warn you about the regionlock before buying dlc. I bet i'm not the only one who imported, then bought dlc and found out it's not compatible

see