Devil May Cry 5

That's it? No DMC5 trailer? Not even a teaser? Or an announcement?
Nothing?
NOTHING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK_PG0Dv3lc
youtu.be/cye6HOJ36Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=GZUN89RaP60
youtube.com/watch?v=pYoaeYve0Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu-tprH-g2w
youtu.be/IYbu8HYOoLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol owned

IT'S

that's what you get for being a stupidface

yes user. that's it.

I'm dead inside.

Why did you believe this Dan guy anyway?

you do of course, understand what that means

don'tchu?

But I believed....

I mean, the fact that it wasn't showed at e3 doesn't mean it doesn't exist...
the hints we got suggested a new dmc5 was in the works, not a reveal

Why?

Always tokyo game show.

I want to fucking die

When is it?

september 15/18

You guys hyped me up beyond any expectations but I should have known better that I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

Sept 15-18 this year

Itsuno said he would start a new project in Jan, but I won't expect a new teaser at TGS either.

I'm starting to believe the mocap photos were for DMC pachinko edition, and that any actually news with DMC5 will be next year

I'm legitimately sad and feel dead inside.

Jesus Christ, that's going to be a long wait.

And DMC pachinko is already a thing. It was revealed in February or March I think.

Enough with the denial already.

Jesus fucking Christ wait for Tokyo Game Show.

Never.

You're a retard for thinking it'd get airtime during E3 in the first place.

That shit is Gamescom/TGS material

I just realized that devil may cry threads are probably gonna be sparse now on v. At least until Tokyo game show. If nothing is there, DMC fans will probably just kill themselves for good this time.

I've stayed up until 6AM my time to watch Sony conference. I've completely fucked my sleeping schedule over nothing and it will probably take days to fix it back. Fuck my life.

It's not even funny anymorr. This fucking faggot ass emo fuck killed this franchise. I'm so mad holy shit.

Please stop falseflagging to make off that DMC fans are losing their fucking minds.

>DMC5 is Wii U exclusive

I own a Wii U and that would be a massive disappointment.

>all this teasing by Reuben and Dan on twitter
it hurts so much

give me anything really

>people actually thought Capcom had enough money to make DMC5 when they're busy with SFV, RE7 and RE2r

why? because you'd rather have series dead?

ok

Did you order a shit-ton of nuggets for E3 or something?

No, because that would mean they wasted their time and money to bring DMC to a dead system. It would make the franchise even more dead than just leaving it.

Why didn't you wake up earlier for the conference instead?
It started at 3am my time and I set up an alarm clock a few minutes prior. After the conference I went back to sleep

I did the exact same thing.
yurobro

I wasn't able to contain all that hype to be able to sleep.

Like I said, I woke up at 3 and went to sleep at 4:30
I had problems falling asleep as well

I feel like shit now too

>DmC killed the franchise so hard that not even the DMC4:SE sales were good enough to bring DMC back
>Dan and Reuben officially went full Hayter by teasing DMC5 relentlessly for a week just to laugh at our pain

It's over /DMC/ just stop the threads and move on. It's dead.

so you literally want a game not to exist (even and especially if it's last) for literally no reason?

DMC threads finally taking their final breaths

Come on niggers get yourself together.
Devils never cry....

Why do people think it's confirmed?

Because Capcom's fiscal year and Reuben & Dan teasing.

nice bait

That and Itsuno said he was working on a new game
And he also talked about how Capcom was pleased with DMC4:SE's sales

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cK_PG0Dv3lc

I personally still think it's happening, even if it's not this E3.

As of yet, nobody still knows what Itsuno is working on.

I almost have hope left. But it sucks that we won't see any of it until TGS at the earliest.

I'm done personally, going as far as not to touch DMC again for a while because I just can't. Ruben and Dan toyed with their fans and just hearing their voices again would piss me off.

It is happening. They posted too much shit about it and the references point to DMC5.

I think they'll announce it at this year's TGS.

Play DMC4:SE and turn the Japanese voices on, then.

Fuck that.

Real thread theme right here.
youtu.be/cye6HOJ36Qo

But then playing it will remind me that DMC5 is never happening. It's better to pretend DMC doesn't exist for a while. A long while.

Technically it could still be announced over the next three days. There are about 5-7 unannounced games left to go.

But still very unlikely.

Honestly there's no reason to be angry at them.

If I can be Angry at Hayter doing the same shit, I can be angry at them.

This one, my dudes.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZUN89RaP60

But didn't Hayter's teasing turn out to be right?

Even if he wasn't in the game.

If it's not a part of the main events then it's clearly not there.

Besides Hideki is working on scalebound so waiting for DMC is just retarded on fans part.

>TGSfags

I told you faggots not to do this 3 days ago and I told you every single day after.

We're not doing this "But it'll be at the next big convention" cycle shit this year. No it not so shut the fuck up.

Because when it's not at TGS you're just going to move the goalpost to E3 2017. And again. AND AGAIN.

Fuck your delusional hype. This WAS fucking It. We're done. DMC is done.

We didn't even get Nier this year. Hell we didn't even get Ace Combat. HELL WE DIDN'T GET THAT NEW FROM IP. IT'S OVER KIDS. PACK THAT SHIT UP.

Did you not see Scalebound or what?

DMC has fallen to the classic capcom scheme, re-release a game everyone already owns to gauge interest for a sequel.

It happened to Darkstalkers with Ressurection, it didn't sell as expected so Darkstalkers is buried forever.
It happened recently to Megaman with Legacy, it didn't sell as expected so megaman is buried forever.
It happened to beat'em ups as a whole with Mystara, it didn't sell so fuck the genre.
And of course it happened to DMC, SE and DmC didn't sell as expected so it's buried forever.
The only franchise that survived this process was Resident Evil.

You know Hideki Kamiya hasn't had anything to do with DMC since the first one, right?

He had 0 involvement with DMC4 or DMC4SE

Scalebound is Kamiya and Platinum. Itsuno is the DMC guy.

And who knows? Maybe a Bayo 3 announcement today, if nothing else. Like a shot of liqueur to dull the pain.

>Maybe a Bayo 3 announcement today
The chances of that happening are even slimmer than DMC5 getting announced.

What if it's going to be a Bayo x DMC crossover?

That would be kinda cool. But I doubt it'd happen.

Fuck you I love the cycle.

What anons don't get is that it IS happening. If not this convention the next. If not this year the year after that. If not that year, the year after that.

It's always happening. Even if DMC was as dead as Megaman (Which it sure as fuck isn't) it's only a matter of time until it's revived, when Capcom feels like it or when they go under and someone buys their shit up. Worst case scenario, wait for Jap copyright law to expire. Nothing but time.

So until then, I'll go with the hype building every year. As long as I'm spending it with you anonymous faggots, we'll make a party of it.

He'd want it that way.

TGS.... For sure...

The disproportionate attention to detail on the characters with that one is weird. But I'd be up for a crossover.

But the question is how they'd do the combat and physics. Bayonetta is much floatier than Dante, and the games play very differently.
But thinking about what they could do with the music and remixing DMC songs in a Bayo style and Bayo songs in a DMC style would be amazing.

Maybe the physics and gameplay would just be the expected for each character? That probably isn't like a world effect and could be bound to each individual. Some of Dante's moves (Movement specifically) might need more range.

>mfw Red and Black ultra remix

Reuben sandwich lied to us

I read that as "Red and Black Ultra Violet Mix"

You know my biggest fear is losing my skills, awareness, knowledge, all of it. Because they
re not going to stick around and wait for a DMC5. We're growing old waiting for the "happening" to actually happen. The same can be said about the three main actors, Reuben, Dan and Johnny. We are quickly decaying away waiting for this rumor to exist. It's been almost 10 years. The guys who worked hard to reach the top of the DMC food chain will all become memories that will fade away in short time.

Imagine the spectacle of Dante and Bayonetta fighting against enemies from every DMC and Bayo game.
That would be a pretty cool mashup.

Don't think too hard about it.

There's always the Tokyo game show right? r-right?

Well it already kind of exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=pYoaeYve0Zo

For Ultra Violet too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu-tprH-g2w

You know what fuck it, instead of a Dante and Bayonetta game just double it up and do a Vergil and Jeanne game.

Dat people voting DMC4 Dante just to piss of Kamiya. So predictable it becomes funny.

fucking 14 year old neo Sup Forums

I don't get it, wouldn't DMC3 Dante piss him off just as much?

I'm pretty sure that's not why people are voting DMC4 Dante.

It would probably piss him off more since he consulted on the book that 3 retconned.

>to piss off Kamiya
>not because he's the most genuinely pleasant of the Dantes to be around, not to mention looks the best

Sqaure Enix is showing Nier

man what the fuck that webm is creepy as fuck I don't like it

What the fuck's going on with Sup Forums these days.

DMC is DEAD, morons. DmC killed it, we all knew it. Why this sudden hopeless expectation of DMC5?

This. DMC4 is by far the best Dante.

Nah. Chilled no fucks given DMC 1 Dante in DMC2 Dante's clothes is best Dante

youtu.be/IYbu8HYOoLU

>not to mention looks the best
I have to disagree with that one. DMC1 and 2 Dante looked better imo

>DMC2

?

I dunno, 4 seemed better to me.

2's outfit is overrated and 1's personality tended to swing all over the place.

im on dat mkh

we'll stand and fight together
we shall never surrender

>Nah. Chilled no fucks given DMC 1 Dante

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH LIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>DMC2 Dante's clothes

DMC2's vest is pretty sick, I gotta say.

Not nearly enough belts