Let the girlboner wash over you

>let the girlboner wash over you
>i peed myself
>gratuitous cursing in a press conference

why is she so fucking gross

The worst part was where the flopped to the ground, spread her legs wide open and farted directly into the microphone.

>why is she so fucking gross
because she's black

I didn't get to see it, was it really that bad?

i want her to step on me

She is alpha and doesn't give a fuck what all the beta manlets think. Also black + woman + impro-theater/comedian.

Never went to the zoo? Monkeys are constantly throwing feces at eachother.

It was fine. She made reference to girlwood and called out the smelly NEETs who smelled like piss but other than that is was dull. Her forced swearing was kind of cringe worthy but it wasn't as bad as last year.

she was pretty good desu

DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO

because it gets you talking about it shill

>girlwood again

Does Ubisoft actually find this to be amusing or do they keep letting her do it to annoy people?

anything that generates buzz

She honestly wasn't as bad as she usually is. Am I the only one that thinks that she seemed kind of sad or at least less enthusiastic this year?
>that moment when she put herself down and called herself masculine

Sounds a lot like Sup Forums tbqh

Triggered that she called you out on your drinking game and bingo?

/thread

She even acknowledges how cringey she was the other presentations. Watching is becoming sad now

She's realizing that what she reads online after the presentations is correct.

>this whole thing
>this e3 in general
somebody fucking shoot me

She doesn't do it because she loves games, she does it because it's a gig. Bitch gotta eat, and her most recognizable role is voice acting.

Watch it again and notice her shift in demeanor when that guy directing AssCreed came out. She went into full "Haha please put me in your next movie I'll be your best friend" mode.

>girlwood
Can girls even get an erection? Fem anons help me out.

>he doesn't know

I won't have sex with a girl unless she is able to get a boner

I am a pre op trans and beautiful girl and I get erections and cum semen all the time

Just looking at this picture makes me cringe.
What the fuck were they thinking?

good for you!

She was unprofessional as fuck. I'd still death by snu snu.

No but their pussies get wet when they get turned on. It's the hottest shit in the world bruh trust me you should see it.

nigress thinks she's sexy. fucking disgusting. ubishit worst company

Her script is always terrible but she's still the most entertaining host. Sony did pretty good with the beaver host though since they kept it short and focused on showing games.

every tall girl that I dated, fucked horrible

But I don't care, they look so good

cool?

Because she's the cringe goddess

She just got divorced or is still in the process.

i hate her so god damn much. she's one of those people, who can say anything they want related to games and I always go like "I don't buy it. i don't buy your act"

Back the fuck off?

This.

Fucking uncouth niggers.

No?

My god she is so hot, I've fapped to her way too many times

This entire E3 has been a series of cringe inducing events presented by a cast of liberal hipsters showcasing rehashed garbage. Nothing new or fresh has come out of E3 this year, just more of the same old trash.

Her IMDB is the saddest thing I've read this week, and this week I read about 50 people dying in a hate crime.

>I am a pre op trans

Kill yourself, 5150

It's funny because they found out the shooter was actually gay

tall girls have loose vaginas. They don't feel nearly as good as shorter girls. Also, skinner girls tend to have looser vaginas for some reason. Fit and curvy short girls are god tier.

Her face was a poem after Trey and Matt left the stage.

Ugly feet, wouldn't lick.

I would suck her feet till they turned white. Maybe you are just a casual feet aficionado.

>she and her white husband of over 20 years split
>it was his decision
>she's still in love with him
ohh poor aisha ;_____;

Guess his coal burning phase came to an end. It happens to us all.

BLEACHED

white males don't coalburn, we conquer and civilize

only bitches and sluts can coalburn

Literally nigress dudebro bob saget.

Well, the clit gets erect and they get a lot more wet.

It's called oil drilling when a man does it you dipshit. Unless you're suggesting she has a dick.

I want her to pin me down and have her way with me

black women don't have to pretend to be dainty or reserved because they know they have white men wrapped around their fingers.
White guys can't resist the BBA, they're drawn to it like a bug to a light bulb
They know they probably shouldn't cause daddy'll get mad, but they literally cannot help themselves.

HOW CAN BLAKBOIS EVEN COMPETE?

*hugs Geordi Laforge before he leaves the stage*

>"and with that I say, make it so, number one!"

AISHIA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

I guess the guy was finally tired of all the wild monkey sex and opened his eyes. I mean yes, having sloppy blowjobs, hardcore anal and being able to cum, piss and shit anywhere on her body is nice and all. But at the end of the day, nigresses are fucking horrible people and you want something more in life than sex.

I want to sniff her urine soaked panties and come inside her because she can't have kids.

#barrenwomb

Yeah, the clit gets very erect like a penis.

i am a cat with a bowtie and what the fuck is this

clits are just tiny penises you retard

But Aisha Tyler didn't RAPE AND KILL A GIRL IN 1990!

God she's fucking disgusting

Everyone starts out female user, penises are just gigantic clits

Because she can't have babbys and got divorced recently

imagine if it was a dude talking about getting hard and jizzing himself

imagine the outrage from the dyed hair, fish mouthed dykes and their nu male servants

no, everyone starts out between the two.
your balls and shaft fused together to form the seam where your outer labia would otherwise be.

>She became a character on Criminal Minds
>Everytime I watch her act I can't help but remember what an annoying shit she is in these conventions

So a vulva is the same skin as ball skin? That's kinda nasty tbqh

>This whole thread
Sup Forums is especially crazy today. Then again, that's what happens when the board related event of the year fails to excite anyone.

Maybe publishers will start making more announcements at PAX.

because women have the right to be vulgar too!!
i don't know what wave of feminism it is but it's surely the worse

>why is she so fucking gross

It's a kids' competition to have the most coarse comment.

At this point UBIsoft is keeping her, cuz' it's far better than to admit that she is mistake.
Or they are afraid of backslash if they remove stronk black women.

don't get memes?

Why does Ubisoft keep bringing her back
Who actually likes her

I am a car made of dough and this is the decline of humanity.

Why must we pretend like people don't curse? Especially when the video games themselves curse a lot now.
I didn't watch Ubisoft. But II watched Sony's conference. No one notes how strange it is that they have a live orchestra playing classical music, all while the game characters are going "shit fuck fuck shit piss fuck shit".

Is there a name for when a white dude goes after a black dude?
Coal mining?

she repeatedly said she was masculine

>girlboner

did she (or somebody else at E3) really say that?

girlboner?

>that moment when she put herself down and called herself masculine
That's part of her regular shtick outside of E3. She can be pretty self deprecating at times. I don't think self deprecating humor works well with the younger audiences today. They don't seem to get it. Like, it simply flies over them.

>manlets bashing Aisha because they're not tall enough to kiss her

top fucking kek

At least she abandoned the whole "awkward pre-laugh pauses" thing when she noticed that her jokes weren't getting through

>>i peed myself
I can drink it if you want

They should get based Joel McHale to host.

There's natural cursing, and then there's just gratuitous because "lol", which she clearly said was the cause.

Did she suck the movie guy's dick afterwards?

DO THAT SHIT !

link?

>scot slags

Is there anything worse?

She's literally a 'gurl gamer'.

Shes' trying hard to be one of the guys.

She's Scottish?

There really are black Scotts?

She's on a daytime talk show every fucking day. Stop being a shut in and only watching Archer.