Who won E3, Sup Forums?

Let's put it to a vote;

strawpoll.me/10481847

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10480088
strawpoll.me/10481847
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Sony won but I voted PC gaming on accident.

>Sony won
How?

They had the presentation by far, but the content was lacking. I'd probably say PC won just with M&B II, but it was a terrible show

Why is there no we lost option

>All them Sonyggers flocking in to make sure Sony gets the most votes.

Because they showed game after game after game.
>People bitch about no games at E3
>Company shows games
>Why is games good???

Stay stupid Sup Forums.

reminder, here's the real poll

strawpoll.me/10480088

You must really love VR and movies

>Microshill mad that people realize scalebound was shit

Enjoy your nogaems console faggot.

pc got the most games

>Owning a recent-gen console
kek

Enjoy your paperweight.

It's not even over yet, but Sony had the best stuff, even thought it was also lacking.

What good games did they show?

I love video games, which thankfully the Sony conference was full of.

What did Microsoft have again? Oh right. Scalebound. That looked great right? Oh it didn't? That's unfortunate.

Meanwhile
>Norse God of War
>New Spidey Game
>Last Guardian finally
>Horizon looks great
>Death Stranding looks great

Enjoy your movie game meme, Microshills.

What was shown? I stopped watching after Mountain Blade

AAA title after AAA title.

Presenting Kojima like hes the second coming of Jesus.

Frankly I think that Microsoft had one of their best years yet, but Sony still manages to get more hype behind it due to the number of exclusives that were announced and shown, whereas most Xbox reveals were "Xbox One and Windows 10 Exclusive"

The irony is delicious

What games in general did anyone else show?

>Kojima trailer that shows literally NOTHING
>game is great

fuck off

I can commend them for venturing into an emerging market. At least someone is taking the risks and not taking half measures for what it is.

Sony wins every year no matter how butthurt people get.

>having Squeenix as an option even thought their even doesn't start for 6 hours

>EA had nothing interesting
>Ubisoft had South Park and... that's about it
>Microsoft had things for dudebros
>Sony had 4 actually interesting announcements

Well. Guess it's not too hard a choice, but Jesus. You'd think there'd be more competition than this, but guess not.

>God of War, now a slow paced "emotional" cinematic action game
>Showed nothing substantial from spiderman
>Horizon, a combination of the most generic action game tropes of the last 5 years wrapped in a nonsensical setting
>Death Stranding trailer told us literally nothing

Sony had the best CONFERENCE but that's different from "winning" in my opinion. Very little of what they showed was actually exclusive.

Meanwhile, Xbox had less big hitters but overall had not only more exclusive titles, but it also has more of them coming out this year, not to mention the cross-buy and cross-play stuff. Sea of Thieves, Deadrising 4, State of Decay 2, ReCore, Scalebound, et cetera.

South Park won, it was the only thing that caught my interest.

The irony of what? the Xbox one didn't get a single fucking exclusive this E3. Meanwhile Sony only showed games.

Again, enjoy your Xbox one, the new nogaem console.

MOUNT AND BLADE

hands down Sony.

Ubisoft won for executing Kanye live on stage

>strawpoll.me/10481847
Sony by far. MS just gave an excellent reason for people to stop buying a Xbox one, basically killing the console.

everything coming out is on PC with the exception of maybe a few sony games

unfortunately nothing shown seemed to be the least bit interesting

there was a minute i thought that space pilot game might have been neat, but then it turns out it's call of duty and really bad shooting

>no games console
lel

Nintendo still hasn't gone up yet.

Sony probably won, though.

everything microsoft showed was on PC, giving people even less of a reason to buy their failed console

you have a really fucked up definition of exclusive

>slow paced emotional cinematic game
Nice meme
>Nothing substantial from spiderman
Except gameplay, that looks good.
>Horizon
It looked way better than anything Microsoft showed off. Especially Scalebound.
>Death Stranding didn't show anything
It showed enough to be obvious that this is Silent Hills under another name. Probably the most hyped game of recent time now confirmed exclusive to PS4 on consoles.

>if ur not a sonycuck ur a michroshit fanboi

Fuck off and die fuck boy.

Thy were all kinda bad, but it was the least bad one.

They were the only presentation with games. Movie games, but at least there were games.

>no Kadokawa option
>no we lost option
>no no-one option
Fuck off OP.

Sony, although it was not really great. EA was the worst. it was downright abysmal.

>linking to a comment that's demonstrably false.

>autistic children literally have paranoid delusions about their consolewars

God help us

There's no nobody option. Why?

Besides the David Cage literal movie game, name one movie game in that lineup.

PC got most of the games from most of the other press conferences

The PC gaming show mostly just showed gameplay of games already announced

And a cool Serious Sam VR, making it the one game i probably want to play with vr

>Nice meme
They showed us walking and talking, and boring one on one fights that looked scripted as hell. It's a shitty cinematic story game now

Literally what is even on PS4 that makes this board suck Sony's dick so hard?

If they showed Serious Sam 4 in that conference they would've won hands down

>nonsensical setting

So? It hasn't even been explained, how could it be more nonsensical than the average video game setting which are almost ubiquitously nonsense

>no Nintendo option
Kys

>The Sonygger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Sonygger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Games.
>b-buh-bu-bu--
I said GAMES.

>Nice meme
How is it a meme? Every previous GOW game was a decent character action game, and now the new one looks like they're trying to pander to the Naughty Dog crowd who thinks that every game should be TLOU and Uncharted 4. Compared to previous games, it looks slow.

>It showed enough to be obvious that this is Silent Hills under another name

Except that it's not? Pic related is Norman Reedus in a sort of power suit. Everyone on Sup Forums saw this and knew it was Reedus in that armor. If pic related is part of Kojima's new game, then it's not Silent Hills just because Reedus is in it.

Nobody "won" so far.

Well, I mean Sony busted out games not stop, but half of them wad VR trash, and Kojima's 2deep4u trailer.

I think what really won was the XBONES for $200.

But I have to wonder why anyone would bother when they said Scorpio is on the way.

Kinda weird.

Nobody won, but for me I think Sega/Atlus will win, or Squeenix.

They actually showed off games. I enjoy video games, I want more of them.

how long until VR dies

God of war and the biker one. Two of the 3 Aaa titles that they showed gameplay for

I'm not said they're bad, just more cinematic than I'd like

>insanely expensive self maintaining robots are killed in droves by a caveman wielding a sci-fi slingshot
If they know that it makes no sense it'll be fine, but it looks like the game is taking itself seriously

oh no doubt

I actually like DoW 3 and Bannerlord gameplay footage though.

Cliff's hero shooter didnt look that bad either, imma sign up for the beta, OW has been pissing me off

regret.

The South Park game single handedly won this year.

Stop hating Ubisoft and make the right choice you fucks.

>the camera changed so that means its the last of us!

You're so fucking stupid. We saw a 5 minute tutorial level

They're still exclusive to the Microsoft platform. You can only buy them on Windows 10. Microsoft are abandoning their console only motif, something you guys have cried about wanting for fucking years and you're whining about it.

>Nintendo
>Relevant
Ha!

Is Atlus having a show? Is that why Sony ignored P5?

Microsoft showed off more games I'm excited for, but Sony had a better overall presentation.

Sony had 2 VR only games, that and the Kojima announcement aren't even close to half the lineup. Stop making excuses for why you're voting against games.

Zelda alone will be better than everything that's been shown so far. Sorry.

There are none on the PS4
It's time to wake up user

And tutorials can set the tone for the entire game especially in GOW games. That's part of what makes a tutorial a tutorial.

So you think they designed that slow dark souls combat just for a tutorial level? Also the constant cutscenes forced walking won't appear anymore either? Weird. You'd think they'd want a demo to be demonstrative of the game.

Every few years people get cucked by Sony's hype/marketing machine, but eventually they come to their senses.

Cucked by PS1 --- PS2 (sold far less than reported. It did 70 million max.)

PS3 was where virtually everyone jumped the shit ship.

People got cucked by the PSP and jumped ship really fast. Vita died a quick death. Rest in piss.

Now we have a new generation of 12 year old kiddes getting cucked by the PS4. We have come full circle.

Where do I buy this user's delusional goggles? Literally everything you said is wrong or conjecture.

This, it'll be an hour long showcase of a game that actually goes in depth compared to Sony's Kojimbo game that told us nothing

Both of those are not only clearly not movie games (People seriously think God of War is going to be a movie game? Are you kidding me? Have any of you ever played a God of War?) and Days Gone has no aspects of a movie game.

Objectively Sony:
>Spider-Man
>Crash Bandicoot Remaster
>The Last Guardian
>God of War
Time to save up for that fucking PS4 NEO. I was really surprised by what God of War looked like, I did not expect them to actually do something new with the series. Hopefully the Crash Remaster and the fucking Skylanders thing will mean there's a chance for a new Crash down the line. Detroit Become Human looked better than Cage's other games, but still >David Cage game.

>All games, no bullshit filler
>Most new IP announced
>Kojima
>Fucking spiderman exclusive
>Most affrordable option for vr (at this point it's something that isn't going away)

Bad points
>No Neo news
>Underwelming close

>new spidey game
And people say Sup Forums is filled with ms shills

>N-NO GAMES
>clearly a ton of fucking games
>...THAT I DON'T FIND INTERESTING TO ME!!!! MY OPINION MATTERS MORE THAN YOURS DOES!!!
K E K
E
K

The best game at the Sony show was CoD, a multiplat, and nothing Sony showed looked as fun as Sea of Thieves.

>demo is not representative of the final game at all
Classic E3

ReCore and Scalebound are the only games out of E3 that caught my atention. Thank god they're on PC

That Dark Souls roll looks like the opposite of a movie game.
>Weighted roll with I-frames

When did movie game just mean a game with cutscenes?

I'm assuming it'll be some post apocalyptic matrix scenario where man made ai became aware enough to reproduce and wiped out most of humanity who were forced into caves and shit and then at some point rediscovered ancient human tech. So you have cavemen with electronics fighting sentient robots

The MS show was all games outside of the bits about new XBL features and the Scorpio

They were clearly going for a cinematic thing with GoW

>No Kadokawa
Shit poll

It's ironic that Nintendo is bringing one game to E3 but has a high possibility to win with that one game in comparison to the absolute fail we witnessed yesterday, this is the most drab E3 conferences I have seen, MS had a good one, Sony's disappointed as it ended prematurely and Ubi brought South Park.

What delusion? Name one thing I said that's wrong you stupid faggot.

Sea of thieves looks like casual multiplayer garbage, and I say this as a guy that had high hopes for it.

>crash rape
>god of war rape
>VR shit
>spiderman is the only good game
>resident evil *also on PC

Are sonyggers this fucking desperate? If you faggots are willing to treat sony as the fucking winner then at least wait for fucking nintendo's presentation since they'll also do a fucking shitty show with just 1 game

PC won by doing fucking nothing, that's a fact

BETHESDA
E
T
H
E
S
D
A

>being hyped for cinematic zombie shooter no.34985493

Me, because I won't be spending a penny on a single piece of the wet, sloppy dog turds presented to me across the entire show.
Except Revill. I'll lap that shit up like I fucking need it.

>Sea of Thieves

Too bad that's also on Windows and can be run on a toaster. Also that spider man game looked better than anything in the MS conference.

Controlled agency - forced walking constantly. Combat transitions in and out of cutscenes constantly. Limited player control.

Focus on emotional narrative and cinematic cutscenes and camera shots

Camera close to back behind shoulder. Limits view for sake of cinematic angle. Combat also must be slow because the camera angle is so limiting.

As someone who's never played Zelda, there's not a single one of the newer games that have peaked my interest. Mario Maker looked like it could be fun, but that's as far as it goes with Mario. Unless they show something interesting that doesn't look like the same game and style they've always made games I'll have 0 interest. Shame Kamiya is making that retarded Scalebound thing.

>one game out of a ton of others
WOW, user. YOU SURE PROVED ME WRONG.