Trips and Bannerlord will be a massive flop on release, praise kek

Trips and Bannerlord will be a massive flop on release, praise kek

not even memeing, but I actually think this game will flop the first few months

>when he pulled the ladders up
Game of the century.

I'm unironically very excited for this game.

All he did was pull up the ladder and I get a boner
What the fuck

The only reason, I built a new PC.
Did they talk about a release date?

> double doubles

It's been foretold, rip taleworlds you stupid fucks should have not waited until the last min to optimize your game

>people still charging at you backwards
GOTY

>reused animations
>reused sounds
>still no physics beyond ragdolls
>AI is still fucktarded and boring
>Not to mention real sieges looked nothing like that and having your men stand there in a line like retards while you pelt their towers with balistae and catapults is completely retarded

day one pirate, probably day 2 uninstall. I'll pass on M&B 1.5.

>release date

>3:30
>6:10

ANY MAN DIES WITH A CLEAN SWORD I'LL RAPE HIS FAHKING CORPSE

Don't worry, people will argue saying it's a work in progress and it'll totally be different in release when we all know that's not the case.

The game looks exactly like Warband and that's not a good thing. There is absolutely no reason to play it if you've played Warband to death.

>this is the best that the peecee has to offer

>Wanting RL sieges in a video game
Yeah waiting months for the enemy to run out of food sure sounds like fun.

Somewhere around next year but its bound to change.

Miles better than your moviegames sonynig

That should be an option, since the game works with timeskip a lot. But that's not what I was talking about and you know it. Trenches, defensive positions, walls. Real sieges had these things, and in a game that's supposedly trying to encourage strategy, it's a huge wasted opportunity and reduces sieges to 'lol climb their walls and kill them one by one'

It's fucking stupid and the exact some stupid shit that made sieges in M&B mind-numbingly awful.

An actual video game, wow how shit

JUST

The stench of Sony truly is unmistakable.

How to spot a sonycuck, Why cant you be reasonable like xboxshits?

When will I get my hands on that juicy map editor?

>Double doubles
But that's wrong nigger

>female soldiers

holy fuck its so easy to trigger peecucks

>double dubs
how new are you?

>It's just like warband
Get a load of this plebeian.

The shitposting on the board is getting worse and that is saying something, somehow it is only retarded sonycucks

Did you ever play M&B, you dumb drakeposter?

>6:04-6:20 they all get stuck in the door way and stare up to the ramparts - player moves away to shift focus from it
>6:31-6:32 its still happening

FIX YOUR FUCKING AI YOU STUPID ROACHES

Repeats? Big dubs? Need a term family

It's the peak of summerfags.
All the little kids have just got out of school and gone straight to Sup Forums in droves because of e3.
I wish they'd have e3 on finals week or something so we wouldn't have this problem.

Kill yourself.

>day one pirate, probably day 2 uninstall. I'll pass on M&B 1.5.

who gives fuck about your opinion mate ?
not us obviously

With realistic defender's advantage fortifications are effectively unassailable without huge amount of manpower required for projects like tunnelling under the walls or building a ramp to reach them. The siege tactics you tend to see in games and movies aren't really a thing, at least within the time scales of "a battle" (siege engines aren't going to reduce walls to rubble and create an opening anytime soon, a bettering ram isn't just going to magically float itself over a ditch etc).

There certainly are interesting things to be done in a "proper" siege but games tend to be formulaic in that there's the strategy map and separate battles and what you do in sieges can't properly be represented in either of those.

Damn shame the combat looks exactly the same.

Rolling for kill yourselves

Don't you have a PS4.5 to buy?

>the only combat option is still wide as fuck swings or pokes that can't puncture cloth armor at close range
>the guy's sword snags on everything as he attacks

Once again, sieges will be down attack spam.

You could actually wait a couple of months in warband until the enemy starved during a siege. Although I'm not sure if that was a floris addition, i'm certain that M&B 2 will have all the options from floris as well.

just like real life!

That's how it was. In a shield press, which most infantry fighting was, you're trying to hack over their shield while shoving them.

Pretty sure they didn't deliberately swing in the widest arc possible.

Or thrusts. But in this game, thrusts at close range can't even hurt unarmored peasants. They need to build momentum mid-swing.

>its exactly like warband
>but a little better looking
well youve done it, youve convinced me to buy it