Penny Arcade today announced that Robert Khoo, president of the business, charity, comic strip and expo...

> Penny Arcade today announced that Robert Khoo, president of the business, charity, comic strip and expo, is leaving the company on July 15, according to an official press release.
> Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik, founders of Penny Arcade, will "take the reins of the company's creative direction, focusing on the creation and licensing of Penny Arcade's stable of intellectual property including organizing and managing all future PAX conventions."

RIP in peace

>RIP in peace
>Rest In Peace in peace

Goddammit, it's too early in the morning to deal with retards

I always thought Bald and Pig-like were always in charge of everything

finally those pathetic decrepit mongrels will fall from their high horses and down into obscurity and death. shame about pax though, but someone will fill the void. it's not 2000 anymore, webcomics = boring. if it's not memes, it's not dreams. if it's dinglehopping, go dildo shopping. gasping

What are the odds that they bought their freedom back?

Sup Forums should start its own gaming convention

I'd be down with that so long as we keep the Sup Forumstards out.

What did he mean by this?

If the Sup Forumsgas are anything to go by, I'd rather not.

Who the fuck cares what movieblob thinks about anything?

>reading Movieblob's tweets
>ever

YouTube comments make more sense than Movieblob's tweets

Rest in pieces

Damn.
Khoo pretty much made their buisiness.

goddamn summer fags

> muh summer meme

Fuck off

Why the fuck does a stupid Web comic with offendingly terrible art need a company?

You have no idea how big PA is

Because they own more than the stupid web comic with offendingly terrible art. It's a whole enterprise they've got going.

Why is it big? What exactly do they provide or produce besides terrible Web comics? Why are they important enough to have multiple conventions? What do they DO?

Are you retarded? They do the conventions. The comic is just an afterthought now.

nah, they got their friend khoo to handle all the business stuff

Not to mention multi-million dollar charities.

they also had a reality show
how the fuck did penny arcade get so big to do that?

How old are you?

PA has existed since the 90s.
If penny arcade was a person, it would be allowed to post here.

It was one of the first webcomics, one of the first video game webomics.
It was the most popular one.
Over time, a fan like Khoo approached them and realized that they didn't really know what they were doing, and decided to become their manager.
That's when they started selling merchandies, and he made their webcomic into an empire.

They make webcomics, gabe draws for various things, they make short stories.
They have a large charity for kids in hospitals.
They have Pax a very large video game convention several times a year over several places in the world.

They've made video games too.

Robert resigned a little while ago. I know I don’t have to worry about him, he’ll be okay. I’m not super okay right now! Crying at work is not the goal. Me and him are tight, though. But I do wonder whose life he will change next.

I didn’t really understand what Mike and I were making with Penny Arcade, at first. Robert understood it. In many ways, he understood it first. He taught us so much. We know what we want to be when we grow up, now, and it’s this. My goal now, and going forward, is to make him proud.

>how the fuck did penny arcade get so big to do that?
Because:

They invested the webcomic money they had - or got someone to invest it for them - they didn't just blow it or sit on it.

Holy shit, he's leaving? That's the end of PA because he is literally the man that made everything. I wonder how Pig and Bald are gonna handle things now, seeing as they have 0 business skills. Will their charity fall? Merch dying? Expo emptying?

They might hire someone else though.

Literally Khoo?

I guess he was too khoo for penny arcade

But who's going to feed them pills now?

>thinking you need skills to run a business

Idiot. All you need is a good product, which they do.

this guy literally asian bobby kotick? PA is done.

>he's mad
How's highschool treating you? Your first year didn't treat you to rough, did it?

where's your multimillion dollar business? oh right, your just shit posting on Sup Forums like the rest of us failures