Sieges is all I ever wanted, so I'm excited

Sieges is all I ever wanted, so I'm excited.

Reroll for day 1 flop

Don't crush my dreams, user. This is the only game I'm actually excited for.

I hope they keep some of the shitty voice over from the original game

Release date when

In 2017, I guess.

hoping it will be great

all it needs to be is warband with a new coat of paint and some changes to sieges (which they've done) and incorporating some of the stuff mods for warband gave us (see: diplomacy, floris)

I hope they fix some of the AI problems that the last game had. But from the video I see that at least they don't form a fucking moshpit anymore, they use actual formations now, pretty much like Total War.

mmm well I don't know, it's an early build but still, when they filtered past the battering ram they moshed up

I like that they fixed ladders, you actually climb them now

Combat is exactly the same. Graphics are slightly better than current with modded textures. New features look great.

Overall a step up but I'd expect a lot more given the increase in budget and ability to hire.

Yeah, it still has issues when it comes to doors and gates, but I have hope. I'm also excited for the mods. I can already see the LotR total conversions.

yeah I'm excited either way, got hundreds of hours out of warband

Siege + Weapon customization is a real treat for me.

All that is left is a good castle/fief upgrade system where you can have your very own bad ass castle to call home.

I just want coop campaign like that horrible mod, its such a pain in the ass to have people connect for every battle+stream the overworld map.

Even the combat animations look the same. I hope that they're placeholders and not the actual final animations. Well at least they should polish them.

I really doubt they're going to change much and that's very disappointing imo.

Animations are a relatively straightforward thing to work on with a nicely limited scope but offering a great gameplay improvement, yet they can't be bothered.

This game better come to PS4

Until then dont talk about it this is Sup Forums not reddit we are smart enough to know the PS4 is the best

Well, if they end up not changing or improving the animations, we will still have the mods that change that, I guess.

For how long it has been in development it doesn't seem to have many improvements.

>largest footage they show recently is the siege gameplay

It's like they know

POST YOUR FAVOURITE FACTION RIGHT NOW

>Best shields
>Best ranged weaponry
>Cool as fuck armour
>WAR CLEAVERS

Nords
>King Ragnar
>Huscarls
>Axes
>More axes

based rhodocks

first they blast you with xbow spam then they pull out picks and greatshields

>No horses

Heh

Can't wait.

I really really hope they change that annoying mechanic that lets enemies attack right through their teamates. Whenever you're nearby teamates, not being able to swing is really fucking lame, considering the enemy can

If there's some equestrian archery going on, maybe I'll buy it. If there are a fuckton number of shields, then I'll definitely buy it.

That is some amazing Rhodok art.

He could have pulled that bow out on his horse

This game seems to me a lot like warband just with much more detail and much much better animation which is perfect.

They need to show more of the campaign, it needs more meat in it

>Siege
>No women or children to slaughter
day one trash bin maybe day 1 bargain bin if it's for 5$

Who needs horses when Sultan Hakim's 300+ Cavalry crashes and scatters like water in the face of my Huscarl shieldwall?

it was pretty cool how the ai started retreating for a last stand though

It's a castle siege tho, and there is a woman

definitely needs more SCREAMING

I will drink from your

SKULL

AI sucks, 6:08, they can't even get through the doorway.

I got rock hard while watching that siege video. Core gameplay looks the same, way more features and shit. And I'm actually impressed by the graphical improvement.

Goodbye, another few hundred hours of my life.

I'm literally cumming faster than I can clean it up.