Death Stranding confirmed to be a timed exclusive

>Update: A Kojima Productions Q&A posted by PlayStation's EU Community Manager has confirmed that Kojima's new project will be coming to PC, but only after a stint on PS4. The length of the exclusivity period was not coughed up.

>Update 2: The Q&A and the Tweet linking to it have since been deleted—I have a suspicion that Sony may have preferred all eyes on PlayStation.

>A few hours later, the article was taken down. When asked on details, PadPoet, the Sony PR that made the article, said he was asked by Sony to delete the article.

>Since then, Sony hasn't confirmed or denied anything said in that article and they haven't claimed their game is exclusive to the PS4 (only console exclusive)

proof

Mods pls delete this

You know things can change in a 6 month time frame right?

Man I hope you look forward to Sup Forums spoiling the SHIT outta this game PC gamers.

>Death Standing

anagram of

>Hand Tread Sting

what does it mean?

that is probably the worst excuse I've seen in a while

is Kojima GOD?

it's actually an anagram for hideo kojima you stupid fucking retard

also "Handstand Tiger"

Don't worry, like this user said
You pc secondary plebs will be spoiled far before the game ever comes to your platform

it's only on ps4 and pc, the timed exclusive is the bonus content for ps4

i don't think we can say anything about it yet besides than guessing the tone of the setting
btw is guilermo del toro in it?

So a second unit of "Beauty and the Beasts" confirmed for Death Stranded?

K-Kojima?

>only on Playstation
>also available on PC

so not 'only on Playstation' then?

There is the possibility that the deal has changed. Until they outright confirm that it's coming out for PC in a more final manner, it doesn't matter.
And hell, they won't do that anytime soon because the game doesn't come out in at least TWO FUCKING YEARS. Probably three. Who even gives a fuck?

>dead whales everywhere
>snake mullet
>5 entities that look like psycho mantis
>this
HAPPENING

I really don't want it to be another game in MGS universe, I love MGS but it seriously needs to die already

>tfw spoiled that venom wasn't BB back when TPP came out because was too cheap to buy games on release date
>haven't played PW and PO either
>wouldn't have been spoiled if I just stopped browsing Sup Forums for a month
>bought GZ and TPP at a fraction of the cost just weeks ago and having a blast with gameplay, developing shit, using it out on the field, scanning to see who lives and who dies, fultoning everything not nailed to the ground
>story seems complete shit with vocal cord parasites, muh revenge, skull face's agenda

I just think those are little innuendos

PC = Playstation Console

Ebin :DDDDD

MGSV's story has some interesting layers in it about nature of languages and cycles of revenge but it still seems like a shadow of a greater project. Just feels very underdeveloped in terms of story overall.

hideo and kojima are master rusemen indeed

MGS5's story has more in common with 1, ie; an 80s game. All game, story is supplementary. It's genius, really.

>"C-sec" looks like a cross.
>The baby is the second coming of Jesus

>the baby is Paz

not underdeveloped, unfinished

I just felt like someone said "OKAY THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH" and just slammed in the ending in the middle of the story

>People selectively forget that this is not the first time Sony funded a multiplatform title.
>SIE recently funded SFV, New Shenmue, Death Standing, RE7 and few indie games on steam + VR games

don't forget FFXV too

well according to xbox fanboys, it's not on Xbox, therefore it's still exclusive.

RE7 and Shenmue 3 are on PC. Yu Suzuki said there's no deal with Sony regarding exclusivity and he could put Shenmue 3 on xbox if he wanted.

And SF V was a flop. So it's better that Sony doesn't touch anything desu

Why do you lie?
It says right in the article that a PC release is "planned", not "confirmed".

*also available on PC
*ending not included for either version

I agree, when I heard it had 50 missions I was excited to have so much to play. Then the story just sort of ended at 30 and there were still 20 missions and I was scratching my head and wondering if they really just had the rug pulled from beneath them before they could flesh out the rest of it. It's clearly a game that had its gameplay set in stone far before its story (although that's probably obvious given the release of GZ).

Even if I do get it spoiled for me, I look forward to being able to play not-silent-hill. I'm kind of relieved i don't need to buy a ps4 just for this one game, lmao

>2015

A shitty cinematic game coming to pc.
Shit games into the trash as has to be.
This shit to the PS4.

It will be similar with MGSV's release

firston PS4 later it will available on Steam but the "exclusivity" will be first on PS4.

Glad it reaches more platforms people will buy it like hot cakes.

and how does that make it any less relevant?

>cinematic game

How do you know this? Insider info? There wasnt any gameplay shown.

This isnt news - they already said it was a timed exclusive and would be coming to PC a few months go.

VI
HAS
COME
TO

sonygers completely btfo yet again.
When will the realize they got scammed by sony?

sadly, sony fanboys believe otherwise, so it's best to clear up the confusion before they start the NEVER EVER shitposting again

>PC have to live with through rumors of getting console scraps again.

Thank god I didn't fell for PC meme