What did you want to be when you grew up? a gamer?

what did you want to be when you grew up? a gamer?

Other urls found in this thread:

e3countdown.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't play video games because I'm poor

A pirate.

An animator

Batman

Just finished uni and I'd put on 34 pounds. Going on a one meal a day diet and am hitting the gym whilst I'm NEET and looking for a job.

I exercise during the day and play video games in the evening. When I get a job (got an interview Thursday) I'll do my job in the day and play video games at night. I have a gf. My life is exactly how I wanted it to be apart from me being overweight, but I'm trying to fix that.

>what did you want to be when you grew up?

>what did you want to be

An Astronaut

Then a Knight

Then a Superhero

Then I got molested and I just wanted to die

These days I'm just happy to be alive and have a family that loves me

A judge.

I got accepted last month.

someone who knew how long it was until the nintendo conference

A postman, just like my hero.

Then, why come to Sup Forums?

You brave thing, subscribed ;)

Euthanized

3 hours 11 minutes, bud.

I did what I wanted. My problem now is figuring out what to do with the next thirty years I have left in my life.

Based pat with his black and white cat

thx

A rich NEET

thanks user please donate to my patreon while you're at it

I always wanted to shoot people in back of their heads.
I'm not even joking. I thought i was a cool job

I hereby sentence you to suck my dick.

Don't listen to that troll. It's 2 hours, you would have missed it.

Concept artist.

No worries fellow spaceman.

Don't be a dick.
e3countdown.com/

I wanted to make video games.

I think the first professions I wanted to be were an astronaut or a motocross racer.
Now I've become a psychologist. Unfortunately, I can't do what I really want to do because it isn't feasible.

I wanted to be a cop. The idealist kind, who wanted to every day work toward making the world a better place.

Then when I was 14 I got arrested for punching some dude who kept trying to hit on my girlfriend. He was black and it was labeled a hate crime, and it was my word against his and they "misplaced" my girlfriend's statement that backed up my story. I got 1 year in juvie.

Fuck cops after that.

Yeah sure you were innocent and not a bigot shit that got what you deserve.

molest whoever molested you

I've always wanted to play videogames all day everyday since I was 4 or something.

Join the rich neets club then

that wouldn't have helped anything. He was in turn being molested by his uncle

when my father confronted his about it the only response was "the little bastard (his son) probably deserved it"

A paleontologist.

A paleontologist

Then a vidya game designer

Now I'm in uni for journalism, honestly I'd probs be better off pursuing professional MMA as I've been involved in combat sports since I was 16.

I, no shit, wanted (and still kinda want to be) a Rally driver. Whenever I see a Subaru 22B I get a little tingly still.

I fell into debt last year and only now have climbed out of it, so at the very least I'm looking to get a new fuckhueg fast car after some rigorous saving

that's fucked up

Similar dream. Wanted to do something along the line of law enforcement, help out around town and try and keep the peace. But then I realized many of the officers in my hometown are all corrupt, arresting people left and right for shit that is so insignificant compared to things like drug trafficking and dealing, armed robberies, and gun laundering. All of them get their cut from these criminals while all the innocent folks are arrested for minor shit. I couldn't handle the thought of that so I tossed it all away and have been working small jobs ever since.

Fuck, man. Why does the world have to suck ass.

>Why does the world have to suck ass.
No objective morality and a society where avarice rules.

Feels bad, senpai.

My highschool years were in the hella Suburbs of NZ, and all the cops were interested in was busting young drivers driving after curfew or with passengers and whatnot. I could name off the top of my head drug dealers and criminals, their houses, pretty much everything but no cop would ever do anything about it.

I eventually became a driver for some buyers and dealers, because easy cash and fast car, but oh well

funny, i always wanted to become profesional Executioner, and be paid for killing people
For me its absolutly no big deal, cos hummans are pure trash.

Sadly i live in EU, and theres no death sentence in here
Prison warden job is boring without executions, so i pass on my dream QQ

btw animals lives matter so im passing on working in butcher house as "guy with nail bolter"

Astronaut and a Fireman
Sadly im only a medfag but its alright i guess

I wanted to be an astronomer.

Realized in my teens that astronomy is a fruitless venture.

Then I wanted to be a game designer...

(Lol)

>wanted to become someone decent, help people
>remember I am in 90s Russia
>ayy lmao
>become a gamer

kek

It really does. Every day, I seethe over the abundance and free reign of corruption on our rock.

There'd be a crack den in the neighborhood a few blocks away from my own house, I'd leave an anonymous tip to the police about it and even photographic evidence of a few crack-pipes hidden in the garbage outside the house, even going as far to list the peoples' names, and the police would not do a single thing about it.

Funny part was the people would actively stand outside the house and sell their shit to kids or whoever came by, while the police would have patrol cars going by every day and do nothing about it.

I'm gonna become a cop. My town isn't incorporated and it's better than working fucking long hours at Publix, dealing with fucking summer fags.

Work at a game company which i do so its not too bad

Yeah

I used to get really mad every time I thought about the guy, now I just hope he's doing okay

Honestly when I was a kid I always wanted more time to fuck about with vidyha

now I am an adult I fuck about with the vidya.

I'd say I got exactly what I wanted.

>Are you happy?

Honestly no, indieshit is all SJW garbage of the subversive jew, and AAAshit is all DLC garbage of the financial jew.

But still, I'd say I made the best choice I could, given the alternatives.

I wanted to be a pilot, but lessons were too expensive and my vision was too shit.

Now I work retail whilst trying to get a degree to become a l33t hackerman

astronaut

What's your job, user? My dream was this but I figured I'd need some kind of big career job and that'd take too much hours.

I wanted to be a vet when I was a kid

Eventually I turned to Education and felt like I'd be better as a teacher.

Eji

Male on male molestation is very sad. :(

I hope it all turns out ok.

Or one of you goes back in time and becomes a girl, because molestation male on female, or female on male is kinda hot.

A scientist.

Usually smaller towns are ridden with criminal activity like here where I live (southeastUSfag here,) since we have a lot of meth operations and shit popping up, but it's hella comfy if it's a small police force like a sheriff's office.

Unemployed shitposter with mental illness (depression).

I just can't see the value/point of anything.

>implying all the big time criminals get caught as well

its just not as common as traffic tickets, assaults, duis, larceny

nice job falling for the "all cops are corrupt" meme.

>value

Um, to have something to eat everyday?

That's what we've got here. I hope they're hiring at all.

I wanted to be happy

I'm glad you got there, user!

Fellow southeastUSfag here.

Yeah it's pretty bad down here. One of my old teachers lives in a very small town and he'd often tell us about seeing marijuana plants growing in backyards of certain police buddies (he was one of those older guys who knew everybody.)

How do you survive financially?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One of my coworkers suggested that I'd be a good teacher. To be honest it's one of the few times I ever stopped and thought about someones suggestion quite hard. Maybe I should've done it...

A writer. Still do. Novels and Screenplays.

Welfarebux.

I have quite a decent amount of money too, because I don't really spend any of it.

If you want to make money out of it, don't bother.
I plan to become a grade school teacher for the sole purpose to help kids get on the right track in life, not for the money.

I don't plan to marry or have kids anyway so I only need the money to survive barely.

Instead i made lies.

soldier + astronaut
astronaut
astrophysicist
programmer for space industry related software
IT consultant
Dead

General degradation of hopes and dreams and the realisation that I'm not smart, I just focused on learning more than others. I'm terrible at the few things I actually care about. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.

I know rite??? O_o

A heart surgeon.

I just graduated from medschool so soon I'll be able to start my specializations

So I guess I'm 90% there

Feels good, man

I just wanted to be an astronomer.
Sadly I'm legally autistic so I can't even hold a normal job

>wanted to work in IT as a kid
I used to love computers. Now I hate them and have back problems

Wish you the best of luck, fampai. I think they'd be looking for some help around their office or whatever but you never know.

Haha, I'd hear about runners for the cartels who lived in my town growing that shit like it was vegetables. When I was in grade school I'd see them outside watering them and shit from the school bus as we drove by.

Fucking based criminal scum

I wanted to be a game designer but well....
>creates a game
>get funding
>get greenlit
>gets released on steam
>literally 20 people play it
>they all say it's a good game
>people on YouTube try to promo it but to not much avail
>Fez is still a modern success
And I'm not even an asshole but I lost so much money over a stupid octopus game

I have a going nowhere job in the hospitality industry at the moment and I failed miserably at university so I was thinking a step in any direction would be a good one.

Sounds kind of comfy user. There's that to be happy about.

I never liked thinking about the future and that still stands.
22yo, jobless parent leaching neet

Post it queer

Astrophysicist was my last dream point. After at that its just scrambling to put pieces together with reality to get as close as possible.

Well becoming a teacher will give you a lot of health benefits and cut taxes. Look into it, user. Make someone look up to you.

Post it?

i was a morbid child, didn't even plan on living past highschool.

eventually i thought i might be a computer programmer but my step dad said i was too stupid, so now i just leach off his ass.

Hmm I think at some point I wanted to be a scatter and later programmer but in the end I dropped out of uni. and now I own my own marketing company with 28 and doing great.

MFW my mother is still asking me if I am going to finish uni. while I am literally swimming in money.

Jesus shit yeah.

Only real problem is the hot weather in summer.

I'd get AC

and I have the money

but eh

couldn't be bothered

>proving your dad right
You really are a retard. My dad said I was too stupid to make it into college because i did horrible back in high school. Now I'm almost graduating.

Marketing what? Like you have a team and outsource them?

>always wanted to be a vet
>time has come to choose my career
>choose engineering because family pressure and values
>unhappy chemical engineer now
>earning a lot but not seeing any reason to keep going but knowing that changing it would be almost impossible
>too old to go back to try vetschool
>spend every day thinking about how life would be if I was a vet
>know that you only get one shot at living and I will never really be what I wanted or truly enjoy it

Never make this mistake. Do what you love not what others want you to do.

;_;

if you are retard responsible for Octodad, i give you a tip: rework your garbage into this franchise, and swim in $$

My friend is in the same situation currently.

He always wanted to become an actor but his parents disapproved and forced him to become an engineer. Its really sad.

Life isn't all about money, guys.

na I have a popular portal where I sell advertisment space and articles to company's and help them to make some marketing strategy.
We are actually doing many things but if people ask me I usually answer I do marketing.

Its a easy business if you look good and charming and this where the only skills I had after I dropped out of uni for being lazy.

People pay so much money for advertisement its crazy.

Nice one mate

Wish I had the know how to start something of my own

A fireman, a doctor, a cop, a soldier and any number of other stock jobs.
Now I work in software engineering which is better than any of that so I'm fine with it.