Where do you think that the new Zelda game is in the timeline...

Where do you think that the new Zelda game is in the timeline? I'm saying after or before TP based on the Bridge of Eldin.

Takes place before Wind Waker. Hyrule will get flooded at the end.

to match with his released date

After skyward sword but before whatever was second

I'm saying I don't fucking know, based on fucking nothing.

>Mother 3 ending where is no definite happy ending

That would crush me

You can look at the artwork from Nintendo, and see things.

"THIS IS THE FIRST GAME IN THE TIMELINE!"

It could be about the fall of the interlopers who became the Twili
It could be just after TP
It could be before Hylia rising the land
Dunno, looks cool.
Wonder if Link isn't going to get the tunic this time around. He looks cool but still, who knows.

I don't.

The Zelda timeline is arbitrary.

I honestly don't think he is going to get the traditional green tunic this game.

explain

think it's pretty obvious after skyward sword and maybe before minish cap. formation to hyrule, telling of the legend in the prologue of the minish cap. (formation of hyrule, picori myth maybe tied to skyward somehow)

This is what I'm thinking. Because of the technology present. I have a hard time imagining that after OoT, and before WW Hyrule suddenly had a bunch of magi-bots strolling around. And I have a hard time believing that after TP Hyrule got a bunch of mechanical laser arrow. These things seem far more likely to happen after the vents of SS.

It's likely going to be a bonus item. Like the Hylian shield was in SS. Or a special end game item, that marks Link as the hero, and give him bonus defense.

Nintendo doesn't have a grand history they aren't sharing. They have a few pieces some games reference that other games reference. They have made some historical mention of things in some games but there's nothing binding about it. The Hyrule Historia supposedly arranged the games, but the book itself says timelines are an afterthought.

"The Curse of Princess Zelda I" was among the last things to happen in only one timeline. Despite being the attempt to establish a canonical reason every Princess was named Zelda, it only applies to one of them.

Sup Forums shitting itself for anyone else?

Mother 3's ending was a happy ending, dude. Did you not do the black screen thing?

Before OOT

Between SS and MC

Only because of the machines. I doubt they would really make use of MC, like showing that dead King and maybe a Sword Brother.

>almost 30 years since there was an official sequel to the original Zelda game
>every game since has been a prequel or alternate reality
whoa

>what is zelda 2

that's non-canon

>almost 30 years since there was an official sequel
>i.e. almost 30 years since Zelda II (1987)

It's after Zelda 2.

I think it's secretly a remake of the first game and the title is just going to remain The Legend of Zelda.

>almost 30 years since there was an official sequel to the original Zelda game
Not him but learn reading comprehension buddy

Holy shit are you retarded?

You are an idiot.

Ah... I see now. My mistake.