Anyone else really like Crash Twinsanity?

Anyone else really like Crash Twinsanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8tCEEg6A8
youtube.com/watch?v=oGH3l-IgAtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k8BrU1yyDcs
youtu.be/0kWE_WHRbmI
youtube.com/watch?v=lYkBWmWExx0
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ2lLp1VfyY
youtube.com/watch?v=RYniGGFxKU4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cbjq-LVcFXg
youtube.com/watch?v=nTrXyJ0W-XY
youtube.com/watch?v=TDcWGP9P2js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do, it was one of the best entries in the series if I'm not remembering wrong. Also I remember it being funny as fuck.

The soundtrack was fucking insane.

Listen to this and tell me its not amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8tCEEg6A8

The best third party entry of the franchise. Everything else was pretty meh (excluding the racing game)

I think thats the one i played as a kid. Did it have a horrible mineshaft level?

Easily the best non-Naughty Dog game in the series (closely followed by Bash and CTTR).

But seriously, fuck High Seas Hi-jinx

the sound track was fucking great

Me, I finished this countless time.

Great game.

Post best songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGH3l-IgAtQ

yes

that isn't the rooftop runner one

Sorry but the best song has already been posted

I'm still pissed that it'll never be properly completed.

>all that cut content
>we were supposed to get to meet Evil Coco
>we were supposed to go to another dimension
>we were supposed to have a level that centers around going inside Coco's brain

youtube.com/watch?v=k8BrU1yyDcs

I liked it enough to hunt it down at a collectors shop in like 2012 because I couldn't find it anywhere and really wanted to play it.

still my favorite crash

Incorrect
youtu.be/0kWE_WHRbmI

How the fuck did spiralmouth do this with only vocals?

Seriously, so good.

I think it's OK. It could have been fantastic if it were finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYkBWmWExx0

I want to know the name of the guy who pitched the Gentlemen's Club.

Is that crash's girlfriend on the sign?

Twinsanity is the best Crash game.
This doesn't devalue the Naughty Dog games though so keep your wig on

aye

Yeah, but she had been basically written out of the series because of some executive from Universal back during 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ2lLp1VfyY
I had never realised that it was entirely a capella until just now. Jesus.

>"If I catch that Bandicoot, will it die?"
>"It would be extremely fresh"
>"You're a big Walrus"
>"FOR MY POT"

Fuck this section. I was stuck on it for months. I always made sure to pick up every single gem because I did not ever want to do it again. Managed to eventually get through and then I barely managed to survive the N. Brio fight on my last life.

Crash Twinsanity is like the Sonic 06 of Crash, horribly broken and unfinished; but there was a clear show of effort on the team's part in developing it, they getting rushed to complete the game. Regardless, Twinsanity is the most memorable of the series for me.

I recommend looking up the speed runs of this game. They are quite amusing to watch.

>Crash Twinsanity is like the Sonic 06

In the unfinished aspect maybe but fuck no in terms of how unfinished, even with cut content its still playable enjoyable game.

Sonic 06 is pretty much unplayable.

one where you control crash stuck with cortex?
yep.

>Crash Twinsanity is like the Sonic 06 of Crash
Now that's just plain out insulting to Twinsanity, it's better than that.

user I was stuck on the entire platforming section before N Gin's boss fight for two years. Two fucking years.

Someone make a Crash version stat.

>"Dr. Cortex, I'm Crash"

easily the best post-ND crash game, which is saying a lot considering it was rushed as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbjq-LVcFXg

>>we were supposed to go to another dimension
besides the one we already go to?

>want to play
>hear about all the cut content
Welp that's another game off the list.

It had one of the best video game soundtracks ever
youtube.com/watch?v=nTrXyJ0W-XY

Wrath of Cortex was the best post ND game

that fucking soundtrack was amazing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yep, I really enjoyed it, shame about all the cut content though.

I have one friend who tells me its the worst and it sucks everytime I mention it, as she follows up by saying Wrath of Cortex is the best crash game..

Give a good look back at the game. Theres all sorts of weird graphical bugs and buggy terrain that it certainly gives the air of being unfinished. I do admit that yes Twinsanity is actually playable and fun (why the fuck would I be on this thread anyway if I thought?) The point I am trying to bring up is that it is unpolished and unfinished.

tfw you will never live in a dimension where Twinsanity was finished and Crash isn't dead

You're embarrassing yourself.

Cortex: "Come now, as we explore, a new dimension! It should've been two new dimensions, but we ran out of time."

Crash related.

Obviously all of us played CTR.

How were the ps2 racing games though?

Don't bother, it's just a stiffer version of CTR with better graphics

CNK is basically a carbon copy of ctr but it's not bad, not being able to play as Polar bummed me out though
CTTG is good and different (you can merge cars and there's overworld exploring as regular Crash) but I think that's the game that started the retard speak trend

Nitro Kart is basically CTR but a bit shorter, but with a real reason to play both good and evil characters in the story and a few revamps.
Tag Team Racing's racing is totally broken, but its still kinda fun, especially in the platforming. Plus, shooting at people for an entire race rarely gets old.

Replayed this game on emulator about a month ago. It was pretty fun except for that fucking drill section. Shame the ideas for a sequel were shot down.

Also, goat boss song.
youtube.com/watch?v=TDcWGP9P2js

I can't play Nitro kart, is so slow that makes me sick.

its the best crash for me, but i really like the 1-3 and tag team racing too.

>Are those real?

I never understood why you could just go back and replay the levels

It was never presented as replaying, more like you were fucking with continuity

But yeah fuck that entire N.Gin section

>Mother?!

>nostalgiafagging over a shit game from a dead franchise
holy shit Sup Forums

I don't get why people are complaining so much about High Seas Hi-jinx
from what I recall the academy of evil levels and Ant Agony gave me a lot more trouble than it did

>asking opinions about an old game
>nostalgiafagging

you should really finish school before posting on Sup Forums, and google terms you do not understand

and maybe lurk before posting

actually dont post at all

I never even managed to beat the final boss.

NINA WHY WON'T YOU JUST GRAB THE FUCKING RINGS!?

>comparing twinsanity to 06

No, Twinsanity was a complete game, albiet buggy. Disappointing in regards to cut content, but that doesn't devalue what we got.

06 is... well yeah

It's the long, aggravating chain of a lackluster and long platforming section, followed by three barely forgiving boss fights in a row, with minimal 1ups and checkpoints.

I wish I had gotten to the Academy levels. :(

Crash bash is fun

I wish they did more with the 10th dimension desu

AH YUMMY, FRESH MEAT FOR MY POT!

you don't know the hell that is getting past Madam Amberly and managing to get to the last checkpoint without a continue
also although Rusty Walrus is annoying as shit I wouldn't really call it a boss fight, it's more like the boulder/bear/triceratops chase levels from the earlier games

Easily the worse Crash level ever

Shame it's right after one of the most fun levels in the game

>TIE IT TO SOMETHING SECURE, I SAID!

I usually don't care for acapella, but Twinsanity's use of autotune and voice distortion is absolutely genius

>the irony of running away from the bus later on

>Also I remember it being funny as fuck

You must have been really young then. I was a fan of the first Crash games, but hated twinsanity with its forced triehard humor and different gameplay and art. My little sister liked it though.

I don't get why twinsanity is seen as a good crash game. It's not even a crash game really.

It's better than other Crash games, though

>It's not even a crash game really.

You sure? I could've swore I saw crash on the cover. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.

not him but no

This one really is great.
>You just get lost in it listening to it
>There's a rhythm, but matching it is not worth your time
>You just enjoy it until it ends after the fight ends

By your definition Persona 4 Arena is a Persona game.

not him but yes

Is that the one with 4 minute load times? May have been the first game my little brother traded in

>an apple is not an apple

Okay

aside from being glitchy as hell it's not nearly as enjoyable as the naughty dog games

>I'm retarded please be kind with me

Okay

0:27 to 0:49 I really like that high pitch acapella going on.

Nah it was shit, and the 12 year olds on Sup Forums like it because of nostalgia.

No, that was Wrath of Cortex.

>a game is not a game
>retarded

Kek.

12 year olds wouldn't have played it, you dope.

Unless you mean people who were 12 at the time which sounds about right

nah that's their shitty first Ps2 attempt Wrath of Cortex

its time to stop posting

I 100% agree, the lack of instrumentation, instead using tuned voices in a specific way really adds to the air of the battle, emphasizing the oddity of the situation.

>its time to stop posting
>LET ME HAVE THE LAST COMMENT SO I CAN WIN!!!

I remember nothing but the entire first level of this game and it was pretty fuckin sweet
>the skunk that talks about how he's sick of walking back and forward waiting to be killed before being hit into a ton of explosive barrels

The game has nice humour and it's decent most of the time. But there are some abysmal sections like most of the third act

The music, the humor, the acknowledgement that the game was rushed.

Holy shit, despite its shortness and rush development problems, this game was fantastic. also Lex Lang is a superior Dr.Cortex to Clancy Brown. Nothing against Clancy, but Lex has more energy and really sells it with Cortex.

>tfw favorite Crash character looks fucking awesome and had a difficult boss fight with kickass music.

So what was going on in the bottom right?

>forced tryhard humor
it's fucking slapstick, just say you don't like it instead of acting all high and mighty about it. Borderlands 2 is tryhard humor

benis

Is Lang going to voice him in the remasters too?

DELETE THIS

Some of the jokes were pretty good.