Spooderman

Right back into it Anons, what are you looking for, what are you hoping for? Will Insomniac be able to give us an actually fun Sunset Overdrive?

And actually good comic talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!RlgQyTpY!t_WRYNjv_o8RQb3k7OXnFFFgWMRtr9v7xdnrZpSeP4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sunset Overdrive is fun.

I trust Insomniac completely to make a good game, especially if they have as much creative freedom as they're suggesting.

Spider-woman fag from the last thread, here's that Silk download for whoever wanted it; It's her whole solo up until spider-women.

mega.nz/#!RlgQyTpY!t_WRYNjv_o8RQb3k7OXnFFFgWMRtr9v7xdnrZpSeP4k

I can also post the newest Spider-woman run again if anyone is interested. Cheers anons.

I really want a boom of good cape vidya

Marvel is only interested in mobile games because micro transactions print money and they're cheap to make anyway and DC only care about Batman or Injustice

>tfw no more X-men games
>TFW no rumored superman game announced at e3

If done correctly cape vidya could be awesome. So many play styles for different characters not to mention the gazillions of costumes

It's not made by Insomniac, this is by Sucker Punch.

1. webs visibly attach to buildings and objects.
2. better nail the fighting mechanics.
3. multiple suit options

I want different costumes be to available right off the bat. I want some good web swinging this time

It looks good so far but we obviously haven't seen much real gameplay.
Insomniac's writers can be pretty good, with the limits of how edgy the can be because of it being Spiderman I think we'll see decent humor. Beyond that, what really matters is how full the world is, and the variety of bosses/villains. It could have great core gameplay, but if you're not utilizing it then the game will be a drag.

Honestly, probably the game I'm most hyped about. I really hope they get the web swinging right. Did anyone recognise the voice actor?

I think multiple suits is a given

I didn't play ASM 1 but I played ASM 2 and I hated the combat. I think the press triangle/y to spider sense kinda worked maybe it doesn't need to be removed but everything else about the combat sucked.

Yeah it's the actor that does Ben 10 and Sasuke

>web swinging better than Spider-Man 2 if that's even possible
>random crimes with variety (muggings, store robberies, armored truck robberies, standoffs, car chases) and maybe some of the lesser known villains showing up sometimes
>other things to do in the city, like races and and tricks
>More things to do with the webs (Bens impact webbing, coocons)
>a good story, featuring both Peter and Spider-Mans supporting cast (The Bugle staff, Aunt May, Black Cat, Daredevil)
Alternate custumes are a given, but I NEED 1602

Everyone keeps saying it is Yuri Lowenthal

My question is when will it come out. Also what is the chance this thing gets a comic tie in

All you have to do is make a game with improved Spider-Man 2 gameplay.
Infamous was good. There is no reason this should go wrong

I was hyped when I thought it's gonna be made by Sucker Punch. Turns out it's by Insomniac.

Ho boy. And the fact it's almost like a prettier version of ASM2 makes me nervous.

It's Yuri. Of course everyone know him.

Did you miss the announcement?

That explains why the game vanished from existence like a month after release.

Dudddddeee I want some Spider-Verse costumes

That happens to a lot of games. By your logic Call of Duty and Battlefield are the two best game series atm.

It's not Sucker Punch developing it, it's Insomniac.

>TFW Spiderman game is making me consider getting a PS4

Sunset overdrive is a piece of shit, but that's 80% because of the reddit humor and 20% awful weapon wheel. I seriously don't think I've played a game with more insufferable dialog. Hopefully this game has neither of those things.

Round 2, pick your spider lads.

Do you think this will easily break a million + sales?

>Spiderverse

didn't that storyline sucked?

Superior Spiderman is fucking retarded but my probably my favorite looking one

Or maybe Noir Spiderman or Spiderham

I've never been disappointed by a spiderman game.
As long as it is fast and fluid, with alot of random shit to do, I'm sold. The joy of just zipping around and fighting thugs/ stopping crimes is what the main appeal is for me.

It looks preety fast compared to the ps2 titles. I'm really hoping the controls are smooth enough for some fast paced races and chases without just swinging into a wall for no reason.

I'd be hyped if they added the double web swinging system for more cool shit, as apposed to just a single "web swing button." Make left and right triggers their own web line for advanced swings and shit.

Amazing Spider- Man games were pretty bad

I just don't want the city to feel mepty. It's fucking Marvel New York. ASM1 had the crimes but once you ran out of those the city was dead. ASM2 had more things to do but you were punished of you didnt do them whic sucked. I don't remember much of SM2 but I kow you could make diliveries and stop crimes, and help kids get their baloons back like all the time. Even in Ultimate Spiderman you got to beat up Boomerang and the shocker everyday inbetween taking poeple to the hospital and fighting gangs. Also, Electro and Aunt May better be in
Yes, but like most events it's tie-ins were great

>that asuka spiderman

I want the suit to get torn up like in ASM.
Limited web fluid that needs recharging/reloading.
Scarlet Spider suit.
MJ and/or Gwen. God I'd die for a story set in the time SM Blue took place.
Doc Ock.
And if it's supposed to be based around Peter too, then allow changing in and out of suit in free roam. There would be nothing more immersive than this.
Optional camera set up before/during a fight/mission.

Just please make it as realistic as possible. And as close to Spectacular as possible.

ASM 1/2 was really bad

any comicfag here that can tell which spiderman this is?

None, it's an original take.

Ah, thanks. I haven't had a chance to watch the trailer since the reveal, so I didn't pick up on it being Yuri. As overexposed as he is, he's a good choice for Spider-man. I'm surprised he hasn't played him before, come to think of it.

That costume looks completely original, while the story is said to be set in a period in which he's a bit more experienced

But anyway we just have to wait some time after the game comes out and Marvel will give it some random number for the universe it's set in

It's original. They say he's older and an experienced fighter so that kinda helps

I like Man-Spider, is he in this game? What about Earth-X Spider-Man?

Shit I skipped those. I remember having so many hours in the ps2 games ( 1 and 2 and the cell shaded cartoony one with venom?)

Any superhero game has to let me just fuck around and BE a hero for a bit. the greatest appeal of spiderman is that I can do it fast and travel around anywhere. I dont give a shit about the story, or the bosses, or the dialogue. I just want to stop muggers and save balloons

>Earth X
Do you mean the fat Spider-Man or the magic one?

>cell shaded cartoony one with venom?
Ultimate Spider-Man, based on comic with the same name

>Scarlet Spider suit.

Mah nig.

Yeah Ultimate Spider-Man had some good things in it. Which is the game you are talking about btw.

If they make a game that is Spider-Man 2 mashed with Ultimate Spider-Man (with the costumes like Amazing Spider-Man games) I will be happy.

>what are you looking for, what are you hoping for?

An eventual AAA Iron Man game, if this is successful.

ASM1 is ddefinitely fun, not as good a game as the other ones but it's alright. But for the love of god user skip the shit out of ASM2, it's absolute trash I thought to myself, "maybe it's not as bad as everyone said?" but it is. The only reason it's still sitting in my room is because I know if I go to Gamestop I'll only make myself madder

user I want the same thing, and I don't wanna alarm you, but Marvel tweeted out and article from themselves talking about the game, and it gave me a sort of "Marvel Game Universe" vibe as they talk about starting with Spider-man and wanting to have good quality games going forward.

Fat Spider-Man.

You know what this game needs? A GTA-esque wanted level thingy. I mean cmon, it'll be awesome having to run away and hide from cops, maybe even change into street clothes to avoid suspicion.

>Big boss fight
>Spidey barely standing, suit is in shreds
>Suddenly police sirens
>O shit gotta roll
>Mission ends when you've made it to safety.

Also if that store scene is anything to go by, the city will be a lot more interactive, which means that an interactive apartment/house is a must.

New one, although it's not set in the MCU. Seems definitely more comic inspired considering the villains.

>inb4 all Marvel games will be PS4 exclusive

thankyou based user.

Will Code Blue return? It would be nice to have them show up in some form

>wanting to have good quality games going forward.

Does this mean they might treat Marvel games with the same love as the movies?

Maybe for one mission but not as a whole thing throughout the game

Got it free for the games for gold and it's more fun than I thought it would be.

user please you'll get the capekino people in here.

I have the same hopes.

This one is likely PS4 exclusive as part of the contract for Spidey's movie rights.

Actually meant pic related but I'd be glad to have either. Both and it's GOAT.

The thought of a good (insert marvel character) game makes my dick rock hard

more like
>marvel games will get pumped out as exclusives to different platforms with marvel universe: the game being multiplat and being developed by platinum

I wish they pander to nostalgiashitters, I was subscribed to X-men and Spiderman from very late 80s to early 2000s plus read a couple hundred older issues but haven't touched a Marvel comic since.

Oh snap. Link to the tweet?

Why does she look so anime?

This one IS PS4 exclusive, that's not questioned.
What I meant jokingly was that they will make other games, like the Iron Man one that user wanted, and they would all be PS exclusive

How can they do that if the Xbox will not have exclusives ever again?

But Spiderman was announced friend.
seriously, did you miss it?

>not have exclusives ever again
well technically if it's locked to the windows 10 store ecosystem, it's still microsoft exclusive tbqh

I'm fucking sick of capeshit in film but yeah, there's a ton of potential in vidya. Unfortunately 99% of it will be blatant Arkham clones, but we can at least hope.

>Spiderman
Use the hyphen, dude. I read that as Superman the first two times.

Stacy Lee's art style, adds a lot of character to the run desu senpai.

This user may be getting ahead of himself, but here:

>Hey True Believers!

>We’ve just revealed the first big surprise from the Marvel Games team: an all-new Spider-Man experience, exclusively for the PlayStation 4! If you tuned in to PlayStation’s E3 press briefing we’re sure you’ve already felt the excitement. But if you missed it, there’s a first look up top at one of our most ambitious projects yet. Let’s go for a swing!

>Now, to answer some of your Daily Bugle front page questions…

>Why Spider-Man? Because when Stan Lee and Steve Ditko created Peter Parker, they broke the mold of what a Super Hero could be and set the bar by which all others would be judged. And that’s exactly what we plan to do with this game: break the mold and set a new bar of greatness for Marvel Games!

>Why Insomniac? Insomniac is a perfect match for Spider-Man because not only are they world class game developers that make phenomenal story-driven experiences, but they also craft games bursting with personality, humor and most importantly: fun…just like Spidey!

>Why PlayStation? The PlayStation 4 is one of the most exciting gaming platforms ever! But not only have they created a great gaming console, they also have an amazing line-up of first party titles and a community of the most passionate players that we are thrilled to join.

>The Marvel Games team is determined to deliver authentic Marvel experiences filled with our magic mix of action, drama, humor, romance, social relevance, and jaw-dropping awesomeness. This all-new Spider-Man game and our partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment and Insomniac is a direct result of our wholehearted dedication to creating the best Marvel games the world has ever seen!

>We hope you enjoyed your first look at our new Spider-Man and we invite you to keep watching the skies for more surprises from Marvel Games in the months to come.

>Thwip!

>Arkham clones
hopefully arkham before city and not the shit that came after

Ben had such great spider fashion sense.

>Marvel and Disney
>Making a game other than mobile shit

Not holding my breath for a non-mobile game from Marvel

Do you like his costume? I don't.

The artist. There are some of them that are rather anime in style
The animest (?) is Gwenpool, but she's excused because the artists are literally japanese

It legitimately is. My favorite game this gen so far.

>The thought of a good Iron Man game makes my dick rock hard
>The thought of a good Nova game makes my dick rock hard
>The thought of a good Thor game makes my dick rock hard
>The thought of a good SHIELD game makes my dick rock hard
>The thought of a good Doctor Strange game makes my dick rock hard
>The thought of a good Ghost Rider game makes my dick rock hard
my god

Better Scarlet Spider coming through

I can't dislike it for some reason

What makes something an Arkham clone? The combat? Because Arkham's combat is totally just any Spider-Man game that came before it

>Mr Negative and (Norman) Osborn running for Mayor
My hopes are up that's for sure.

I don't like the white spider logo but I think the glove kinda things look cool.

Dick hard user here.
>Ghost Rider
>Doctor Strange
>The Guardians of the Galaxy shit that would never ever happen

>Iron Man
>Sequences in which he puts the suit on for days
>Actual flying around the city/map
>Going to max height, letting yourself fall before making a recovery mere feet above the ground
MY FUCKING DICK

wasn't there Hammerhead/Rhino in the trailer?

Yeah it is, but of course it's a Xbox One game so it's obvious we can't have fun on it

im hyped as fuck for this game. i hope it has venom and carnage. fuck, if they made a carnage based game that would be incredible.

Yes but what If Arkham combat is amazing ?

I have to admit, I kind of like the white logo the more I look at it, its a nice accent on the red/blue. But fuck if I'm going to watch the new movies where he wears that shit. Sam Raimi movies were best spider-man

>what If Arkham combat is amazing ?
If only

>QuanticDream developed SHIELD agent game.
>Play a normie agent, investigating cropping ups of super-heroes and villians, foil vast conspiracies, fight the invincible.
>All those possible tie ins and easter eggs.

I really hoping the combat doesn't turn out to be an Arkham clone

That's an interesting thought. While Marvel and Disney definitely seemed interested in only very casual games, the recent cancellation of Disney Infinity makes me think they could be open to changing that.

That'd be fucking ace. I loved flying around as Iron Man in the Lego Marvel games. A whole game built around him could be fucking fantastic

Honestly, the gif/webm of that was the reason I bought the Lego avengers game on steam. flying around as iron man was great

You're not going to watch the movies because of the suit? You make it sound like you're afraid of liking them more than the Raimi movies.

This game is completely unrelated from the movie (and they have expressively announced it that way).
Do you really think they would announce the costume and the enemy in the video of a videogame?

user PLEASE

I literally want Spiderman 2 with a fresh coat of paint

no gimmicks just a fun fucking game with proper web mechanics

I'm not feeling the metal knuckles thing he has going on, he has to pull his punches otherwise he'll kill someone with a punch so it feels redundant.

The white spider seems fine to me, it would be great if it was black and I would have preferred a fat spider on his back but I'm sure it'll grow on me.