So has there been any announcements of decent non weeb full titles coming out for the Vita at e3 or are we all fucked...

So has there been any announcements of decent non weeb full titles coming out for the Vita at e3 or are we all fucked if we don't have autism?

wondering the same, I hate weeb shit and anime(outside yu gi oh for nostalgia purposes I guess) but I like their games, they produce good stuff but it's coming to the point that the market for the vita is saturated with weeb stuff

You hate anime? So you've seen all of it and have an opinion based off of that?

>Hates 'weebshit'
>Bought a Vita
Dunno what to tell you, m8.
At least there's multiplats.

Vita isn't for you, you won't find any western cinematic experiences here

>Is there anything non-weeb coming out for my weebmachine

I hate the genre

Anime isn't a genre

>I hate anime weeb stuff

Then why are you on Sup Forums and why do you have a japanese system.

It's your fault for expecting anything less.

>anime is a genre
user, I've heard some dumb shit in my day and that's pretty high up there.

It ALL looks retarded. There is a reason why most men and women who like anime and cartoons as grown adults have some kind of delayed mental development and are socially inept.

>non-weeb
>vita

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK. Please tell me you're joking.

There are a handful of great non weebshit titles on the Vita. It would be nice to see more.

It's boring and dull, I've seen a few yes I actually tried but it's just trash. Actually, I'm watching Yu gi Oh GX again since I never finished it as a kid and I'm into the 2nd season and its actually decent, but I believe its purely from nostalgia.

I hate anime from the aesthetic view, to their over exaggerated reactions, overdone thematics and basically the whole fucking otaku culture and fan pandering.

welp I'm having fun that's all it matters, spent 89 hours in P4G and currently palying freedom wars

>welp I'm having fun that's all it matters, spent 89 hours in P4G
I wish I was as easily entertained as you man

>P4G
You're playing an anime trope heavy game you fucking retard

Japan makes nothing but really cringey stuff that sexually objectifies women.

Nobody who's above teenager aged should really care about anime, there's a reason why Sup Forums makes fun of weeb games. The games just show that the japanese are just immature and childish compared to the rest of the world.

>Hates anime
>Enjoys P4 and Freedom Wars
I don't even fucking know anymore, man. If you're not trolling...I don't know. I just don't fucking know.
Sort yourself out, man.

Kill yourself
I know you're shitposting but seriously.
Kill yourself.

>likes anime
>wonders why tfw no gf

Yep that's totally all it is ever. Please continue to group all anime and all Japanese people into one stereotype and live in your own delusional world.

I'm playing a game not watching anime you fucking weeb

I'm not though, I started the game because of hearding it was a must have and got curious on how the history would go, the mysterious clouds(or whatever it was i forgot), the killer, disappearings etc. and ended up playing till the end, it was fun desu. The least I liked was the dungeons/combats it got repetitive.
I'm a really curious person so yeah I got sucked in

>implying I need to watch anime to play videogames related to them or whatsoever

Kill yourself

That thing's deader than a fag in ISIS controlled territory.

>decent non weebs games

Look around user, handheld was always a weeb machine

you're the one that watches anime, buy a rope.