Is anyone skipping this Nintendo E3?

Is anyone skipping this Nintendo E3?

Zelda isn't appealing to me anymore, I hate the Treehouse fags.

And Pokemon is the same boring shit we played the last 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

e3countdown.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why make a thread about it? Just skip it if you don't care about it.

Once you get past the cynicism that things aren't fun as they were 20 years ago, you'll soon realize that it wasn't fun 20 years ago either.

that picture is so appropriate. Squidward the older, edgy, never satisfied with anything nintenyearold.
Patrick the retarded xbot, and spongebob the .....he likes playstation games?

I'm probably going to watch to witness Nintendo fans commit group suicide.

Ow the edge

I'm actually scared, guys

When is it? 9 PST right? I'll be busy so I can't, but I wish I could I love Zelda and Pokemon. Don't need to hear anything about Pokemon though it'll just be the same shit

Sup Forums is all about boasting how cynical (read: whiny) you are

I'm not bothering with shitendo.

I can tell you exactly how Pokemon sun and moon is going to play without needing a trailer.

I'm playing Vampire the Masquerade with my group this evening so I'm gonna miss it anyways, I'll check Nintendo's YouTube channel to see if anything besides Zelda, Paper Splash or Metroid FF was shown.

-I stopped caring about Pokemon after gen 3
-I don't like what Legend of Zelda has become
-Couldn't care less about Dragon Quest VII. Would rather have Joker 3 and Slime 3
-Nintendo already said no NX

Nothing interests me.

Yes but just because I am a wagecuck

sonybro here and I would actually put Squidward as Sony and Spongebob as Nintendo

Spongebob is childish

Squidward is super serious

I want to see if Nintendo can actually redeem themselves. I don't expect them to do it though. I expect a shit show that's going to be about as bad as the one last year.

Are you implying that the rest of this E3 wasn't totally worth skipping.

Can PC be Sandy?

PC is Mr. Krabs

Pirates everything and won't spent more than $5 for a AAA game

It's all gonna be WiiU shit, and I'm only watching for Pokemon. Link and time?

An hour from now?

e3countdown.com/

>There are still people who think there's going to be more stuff than just Zelda and Pokemon

F

>Zelda isn't appealing to me anymore
>And Pokemon is the same boring shit we played the last 20 years.

You grew up. Congratulations.

I'm being forced to skip it due to work ;_;

At least I can catch the first 45 minutes before I have to leave, hopefully they get to Zelda by then.

>Not caring about DQ7
>would rather have slime
Pleb filter at its finest

Thuper Theriouth you guyth.

I'll probably tune in for a trailer of zelda, but I'm gone after that. Never cared for 3D zelda. I'll check news sites for the DQ VII release date.

Just need new Pokemons and DQ7 release date and I'm good. I don't have high hopes for it.

I already played the PS version. So yes, I'd rather have a new game than a remake of one I didn't really like much.

Zelda and Pokémon alone make it already better than anything Sony and Microsoft did.

heh, No.

Both Microsoft and Sony showed off mediocre and overrated sequels too.

Waitin on that Pokemon and DQ news.

I still like Pokemon so fuck you and your opinion

heh, Yes. enjoy your movie games pleb...

If you love to eat the same piece of shit every day, well, good for you i guess?