>kiddie community
>no HDR
>next iteration is the weakest one

There's no reason to buy one

>being this butt hurt.

You

not an argument.

You

lying without evidence like OP isn't argument either.

You fool just let it die

Miku

Waifus of course. Why else would anyone get a PlayStation in general?

For the 1 good exclusive that gets released every year.

This

You know there are more games than just first party games right

Weeb games.

I bought mine for Bloodborne and inFamous. Then Ratchet came. Looking forward to Horizon.

>>runs worse in open world games than xbox one
Witcher 3 runs better on PS4 than it does on Xbox One while playing at higher quality settings
>no HDR
only PCs with the latest version of HDMI 2.0 can output HDR to a 4K HD tv which means a GTX 1080.

I bought mine for Bloodborne, Deep Down, the possibility of Dragon's Dogma 2 and for the WWE games which previously didn't release on PC

I loved Bloodborne but I am disappointed in the lack of released exclusives for the PS4. Times like this I'm glad to be an idort, I'm also glad that more games are starting to get PC ports like Dragon's Dogma did

HDR was in fucking HL2

Well I really wanted to get a PS4 now that it's finally getting weeb games but this whole upgraded hardware meme is stopping me.

>playing TW on consoles period

>What is the reason of buy a PS4.
Because the alternatives are either Xbox or Wii. Its a no brainer in the end.

you're a dumbass, when Microsoft mentioned HDR for the Xbox One S they're referring to the new wide color gamut that is incorporated into the HDMI 2.0 spec for 4K ultra HD Blu-ray and other media. It's a higher color depth than what current games are designed around, beyond the sRGB gamut.

fucking idiot

>open world games run better on Xbox One... except when they don't but then hey why play it on a console!

Devs won't abandon the 40 million on the current model, but you may as well wait if there's nothing you must play now.

Is HDR something that the newest batch of TVs only have?

I have a 1080p TV that I bought like 2 years ago and I don't remember even reading about any TV coming with HDR as a feature on the TVs on sale.

Well I'm not that impatient but late 2017 going by the Xbox Two is ways off. Also it will probably be expensive again then.

If Microsoft is truly going to continue support for the Xbox One and One S the new Xbox is going to be a premium product, likely $499.

It's the best system with the best games.

I am happy with mine.

Rumor is that the Neo is releasing in early 2017.
It's already confirmed to be more expensive than the PS4, so expect them to try to sell it at $499 or close to it.

New xbox will be $499, Neo will probably launch at $399 and PS4 will already be $299 before that.