Webm thread

webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXNWvytYbyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What game is this?

Dreadnought

I like graphics and space ships but this game like all other similar games looks boring af.

You having fun OP?

Gameplay is fun so far. But the game is ridiculously grindy, you get 200 points per win and ships need at least 4000 points to buy.
Also there's pay to win ships.

The tipical release lack of content?

I have an eye on this game

Shitty Adventures

What.

This is the closed beta so maybe there's going to be some changes, but right now there's only 2 game modes and only 1 is being played. A game takes around 15 minutes for 200 points (100 if you loose), that's 5 hours of nonstop grinding to get a ship, if you win every game. Or you pay for the ship with real money. Or you pay for a ship, for which you would need a higher level to unlock, with real money.

The way it is now I'd not play it for more than a week but for that one week it's fun.

Source on that?

ssauce mang

filename

this game looks so boring

That was neat. What game?

>Paladin "DPS"

youtube.com/watch?v=rXNWvytYbyo

I miss Battlefront on PC. I went into it with no expectations and stayed for the comfy original trilogy feel.

>no matter how bad you think your life sucks, you will never have it as bad as this bird

Fuck you man, I wasn't asking for this.

I died a little inside.

godbert boss fight when

Singularity

that's nothing, especially compared to other games of this "genre" like WT or WoT

Those have more than 3 tiers though

I can't begin to imagine being that bird

yeah, but the first few tiers ask for around what you described

the way he holds the rifle is fucking retarded, also escape from tarkov is better

well then...

silky smooth 12 fps

fucking awesome