Elder Scrolls Online Thread

Hey guys, i'm a huge elder scrolls fan but didn't buy ESO 'cause i'm not sure about it.
>is it good?
>are people still playing it?
>should i buy it?
I played every other elder scrolls, but i'm not sure about ESO
Help me Sup Forums

No
No
No

/thread

Does it have crafting / professions?

Is the combat OK enough to uphold the experience?

Not good ones
No

/thread x2

Op Here, why?

Since you're a big TES fan you'll hate TES:O since it completely shits on the lore

Well, ES is not only great because of lore, but what is about exploring, fighting n shit? And does ES with multiplayer work?
~op

It's not worth exploring in TESO since they fucked up every country not shown in the games

Is Dark Brotherhood okay?

This. More disappointing than SWTOR

It's a TES:O expansion so no

Idk why someone would ask Sup Forums if a game is good. Eso is mediocre at first, but it's supposed to get a lot better. I haven't found the motivation to play it enough, but I can say that although they try, it doesn't quite capture the essence of exploration. And immersion of the single player games. By that I mean, the quests are obviously mmo designed

Play it with friends, force your fun. It's very dull.

KEK

So i've gotta wait til october to get my greasy fingers on a fine elder scrolls game again? :(

~errperr

Its not great, but its fun. When you finish your factions quest zones you can go and do the other faction zones, which is the VR lvls of the game. I didnt like them, but after pushing past them the game got fun again. I quit just before thieves guild came out so im not sure if thats any fun.

Tons of people.

If you can afford 50 usd, sure go for it

>is it good?
It has its moments. The problem is probably that a lot of the time I wish it was just a single-player game because everyone else is just fucking around while I try to dungeon crawl. The lore is sometimes shit, and sometimes good. You can feel that there was a whole bunch of different writers behind this, some is really interesting and weird like MK shit while other stuff is just really generic.
No idea, probably. It keeps pumping out expansions, and someone's got to be buying them.
>should i buy it?
I bought it during a sale and I didn't regret it. There's a shit ton of content, so if you need to scratch that Elder Scrolls itch then go ahead. The problem is that the game is probably real expensive if you want to get all the DLC shit, but the base game is big enough.

>Does it have crafting / professions?
Yes
>Is the combat OK enough to uphold the experience?
The combat is probably the best in the series, which isn't saying a lot. It's passable. One of the nice parts is how you can mix and match weapons with your class-skills to get interesting results. You almost never hack and slash anymore, you usually unleash a set of flashy skills instead. It can be a bit tedious, but it feels more satisfying than just hacking around on a sponge like in Oblivion and Skyrim.

Well i just dont wanna spend 50-60 € (eurofag) on a game thats empty til i play it, had the same issue with guild wars 1 but it costed only 20 bucks or so
~opee

>>is it good?
yes
>>are people still playing it?
yes
>>should i buy it?
yes
If you want some better answer without these meming faggots who don't even play games but shitpost about them all day long, then you should visit /tesog/ its filled with friendly and helpful people.

Thanks bro, gonna check it out

>go to an echochamber of retards to hear good things

wow it's almost like the swtor general

>i can't have good things, so i shit on your good things
fuck off, whiny little bitch

>The combat is probably the best in the series
So, this or just queuing for WoW PvP?

>is it good?
I played it at release and had alot of fun. Played with a buddy until the main quest was over then i stopped playing. Did a ton of aide shit.
Im sure. No sub and they just added alot of shit to it.
>should i buy it?
Go for it. Its cheap enough now to take a risk on it. Even if you end up not liking it.

I had fun for the time i played which was about 200hrs.

>The problem is that the game is probably real expensive if you want to get all the DLC shit, but the base game is big enough.
The dlc is free if you sub. Though there isn't any real reason to sub before you finish the main content

>~op