What went right?

What went right?

Not much

I went right to gamestop to return the game

Yes

It came in a box and you could sell it back to gamestop after you were done with it 5 hours later.

visuals were pretty good

besides that nothing

Absolutely nothing.
I'm still trying to understand myself why it was so special.

Was nothing more than a tech demo.

This. Feeling sorry for those who bought it digital.

It's a PS4 exclusive.

Nothing.

nothing,

This game "plays" like your older brother gave you an unplugged controller.

Absolutely nothing, it was a train wreck.

Completely forgotten even by the assholes who eat up this garbage.

They released it at the worst possible time, right when the gaming community decided it was tired of cinematic experiences. The game itself isn't "bad" compared to many others of its particular genre, it's just extremely generic. Still worth about 10-15 bux in my opinion because the graphics are pretty and it can make for a fun afternoon/evening.

You tell me. I'm ashamed to have played, let alone have the Platnium of this. (not that that was any kind of hard task...)

>That time Sup Forums lose it's shit when someone got it early and played through the whole thing in 5 hours.

isn't it getting a """""sequel"""""?

holy shit, how can you defend this turd with even the faintest praise?

Even as a bargain bin/rental that is too generous. This game is the absolute fucking worst.

The ending was literally gunshot, fade to black.

There's literally nothing offensive enough in this game to get angry about. I can understand if you were hyped for it and bought it at full price, but as a bargain bin title it's perfectly enjoyable. There's nice looking settings and guns, and even roughly 15-20 minutes near the end when they give you that big fuck off gun where the gameplay is fun.

How? It's gorgeous and controls well, that's better than a lot of games.

Everything, it's the only game worth owning a ps4 for

No. Turning point: Fall of liberty was the absolute worst.

Only game I've ever actually paid more than I later decided it was worth.

so?

Worse purchase?

Bioshock Infinite for me, paying 60 bucks for it was a huge mistake

It's actually not that bad. I got it for $10 and enjoyed my time with it. It might have been shallow but for a small team they made a pretty polished game.