Why is sony so good?

Sony won E3 hands down

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
strawpoll.me/10481847/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best e3 conference ever

Microsoft won you fucking denial fags

Sony didn't win, Microsoft just fucked their fan base as usual. Thanks for nothing cunts I'm returning my xbox and all games Friday.

Let's send them a thank you card!

lol

lmao enjoy your background music ahaha

Your judgement is clouded by your prepubescent mind. I forgive you.

can't wait to sit down and watch some new sony "games"

Yes.

>announce no games
>"won"

feels good man

Sup Forums is still in denial / buzz posting mode is my favorite part.

spidey always save the day

Not every game has too much cinematics Sup Forums is just a bunch of bitches

Xbox bros and PC Master race its time to go these delusional Sonyggers are so far gone they think movies count now as video games. Poor hopeless faggots.

>Sony showed of My Wife's Son of War, A spiderman game that's locked to one console when all of the games sans 2 sold well on other platforms, REPT and vrshit
Sans the Kojima stuff, it was worse than Ubishit's.

Vita can stay dead, we got VR! And cinematic games is the future!

based DSP said so, so it must be true.

>implying we havent wanted this.
That was a feature both ps3 and 360 had that should have been here from the get go.

Whey this gen lacks so many features last gen had still boggles me.

Nintendo won it no question

This is Evolution all over again. Sony being the scientists and everyone else being creationist

Sup Forums.org/rules

If you didn't realise that Sony were phoning it in this year then you weren't paying attention.

For you fags Sony always wins E3, I kinda dropped the ball arguing with you.

strawpoll.me/10481847/r

haha pc master race lmao XD

=O the rule book, Am i grounded mom?

When "gameplay" consists of walking to the next prompt of "hit X button to advance", I consider it a movie.

Sony the only good part of E3

Because the just showed games whereas everyone else fucking talked, stroked their own dicks and made bad jokes for most of it instead of showing actual games

And when the others did show games they had to fucking talk over them and explain whats happening like were retards

lol. Using that logic, PC won E3.

what does it matter, you can't WIN E3 its not a competition anyway.

1. Classiest press conf. ever, awesomely arranged. Live orchestra, minimum of bullshit and talking, but game after game.

2. Everything they showed looked good and got me hyped or was still at least okay. Like the spiderman game I don't really care about much, but it still looks like fun and I know others are very excited about it.

3. I was afraid they would just update and rely on the amazing (japanese) announcements of last year. The only thing they showed was The Last Guardian. No FF, no Persona, no Nier, ... The fact that I saw a lot of interesting good looking games, AND still have so much to look forward to that they didn't even show, makes me very happy.

It was clear from the very beginning that Sony was owning E3 yet again. Only let-down is no DMC 5 yet.

Considered it what you want, if your not planing on buying it then keep your self righteous opinions to yourself. There is millions of games out there if nothing suits your tastes then its time to find a new hobby. Game production follows the masses and if you want to step out of that line dont expect to get back in it