Where should it take place user?

Where should it take place user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not in Europe. Get your own games

Brazil
Such a crazy, diverse place

Anywhere in the USA so that we can all laugh at the fat, stupid Americans and their retarded lifestyles once again

>London
>muslim protagonist
>muslim antagonist
>attend mosque every 24 in-game hours
>muslim pedestrians everywhere

Orlando 2017 in Trump's America.

In my ass.

It should be Vice City or somewhere new, but it'll most likely be Libery City because Rockstar are hacks.

>GTA is developed in Edinburgh, Scotland

Rather than where, I want a when. They could have plenty of fun with a 60's GTA.

Sourh Africa.

Houston

Thug Life
NASA
Mexicans
Beach
Rich oil people
Rednecks

It's a Scottish game, you fucking mong.

The Moon or Mars.

>they've done L.A
>they've done new york
>they've done miami

what other iconic city does the US have? detroit was already done for hitman.

new orleans and maybe chicago are my possible choices. assuming the obvious choice of going back to vice city doesn't happen

Moscow

great lakes area.
so many gangster stories can be told in and around there: fargo for snowy place, chicago for city gangster place, toronto for canadian city gangster place, niagra falls for waterfall gangster place, plus they could include over 10000 sq miles of tundra

Vice City is the only safe choice.

*RETROWAVE INTENSIFIES*

GTA: Greater Toronto Area would only be good if you can smoke crack with the mayor like real Toronto.

Japan or Brazil. Already had a GTA in London.

>crazy
>diverse
Is that code for poor and scummy?

Seattle maybe?

Definitely not North Pakistan. It's so bland and boring and everyone will sound annoying as fuck.

Las Vegas maybe

Vegas, baby. Vegas.

Was gunna say San Fran or Vegas but they've technically been done too.
Washington DC is iconic but who knows how that would work.

Fuck safe. They have already had two GTAs set in Vice City. Move on.

america

>Chicago
>Detroit
>Dallas
>San Francisco
>Washington
Only good places really

If it must be America, Vice City in the 80s again. Best music, fashion, and location. I really don't think Rockstar will abandon the modern period though because of how embedded the phone has become.

Honolulu.

didn't mean to quote

also Vegas

the phone was a mistake

>Detroit
But we already had TWO black protagonists!

vegas was done in san andreas my man

Australia.

They already did this with Max Payne

Washington D.C

so was los santos but look at that

yeah but they didn't even touch it in V even though they had plenty of space to

Why was San Andreas so perfect?

Brazil is the anus of planet earth.

This.

Somewhere in the US.

>Vice City

fuck off

nobody wants to play grand theft omaha or grand theft boston

>he doesn't want a GTA set in jolly old England
I'd rather it not be London though. Manchester would be better.

>set in the 80s
>Miners strikes in full swing
>IRA blowing up the mainland
>Falklands
>North and South social divisions
>Late 80s economic boom

It will most likely just be Vice City again, they are uncreative hacks and will keep doing the three city cycle forever.

It's going to be somewhere in America, so dream on eurofags.

I think Las Vegas would be pretty cool

yeah but rockstar has a boner LA because muh westside gangsta. My money is on the next one being Atlanta because of Atlanta hip hop wave

Japan-Tokyo

Vice City. Europe is so fucking boring. People like to pretend like the strict laws over there are non existant when they beg a developer to make a game there. Like how the fuck would a GTA gane work in the UK when guns are banned? You can't have an ammunation, etc. Just a shit setting for GTA.

With that logic, what's wrong with setting it somewhere thirdworld where gun laws are not as strict?

Never mind, they already set it in America

Your basement as always

The world's fastest speed run for San Andreas is 6 hours.

It's 57 minutes for Vice City.

>Like how the fuck would a GTA gane work in the UK when guns are banned? You can't have an ammunation, etc. Just a shit setting for GTA.
This.

Every time I see someone say the UK would be a good setting for GTA I always imagine driving around with five helicopters and and several SWAT vans with assault rifle-wielding soldiers hanging off the side in Liverpool or Manchester and the whole thing just seems so preposterous.

I could get into how the aggressive nature of the police in GTA is itself a satire on American policing as much as a game mechanic, but the point is that game mechanic doesn't fit the setting of the UK. It's fine when you've got a silly, tongue-in-cheek game like GTA: London set in the 60s, but if they went with a modern day UK setting? It just wouldn't work on anything but a purely mechanical level. And that would be pretty shit.

>Games and liveleak videos told me Brazil is a giant favela
>Trust me, I am an expert

As a bonger i would say definetely not in england, unless you want the whole game to be twatting 15 year olds with bricks and selling legal highs to 12 year olds

Tokyo in 80s

Yakuza zero is a thing, user.

Given they're redoing cities they've already done, probably:

Las Venturas
San Fierro
Vice City.

Don't do a modern day UK then.
Most of the big firearm bans occurred in the late 90s. Just stick it in the 70s or 80s when you have violence and paddy's going ape with bombs.

>Like how the fuck would a GTA gane work in the UK when guns are banned

Dunno. However they made it work in this game I guess?

70's chicago

I want my blues brothers game

Fuckin paddys

That's how they made that work

Every maincore GTA game has taken place in the USA. Why change now? Why fix something that isn't broken?

I didn't realise you can work into a gun store and buy working Anti-Aircraft missiles without a background check in seconds in Los Angeles.

They could go with what they did in GTA 4 and have every gunstore be a back alley place filled with illegal shit. Gun stores also exist in the UK, they just sell lower calibre pistols, hunting rifles and shotguns.

Rehashing something forever is retarded and boring.
But Rockstar's audience will never accept anything other than that so they will have to keep doing it, maybe they can get away with a DLC set in another country.

>>muslim antagonist
that would be racist

I know, that doesnt mean GTA cant do it better though.

Was V any good? I still haven't gotten around to playing it.

>Was V any good?

Gameplay was really easy. You just auto aim and kill everyone.

Miami if going back to previous places.
Las Vegas for something new.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI

just play vice city you fag. Neo 80s shit is getting old.

Detroit already happened in Manhunt which is in the same universe, Carcer City is Detroit.

It's fun and arguably the best GTA, but I lost interest halfway through and I don't care about the online aspect. I guess I'm just not the target audience anymore.

Just set it in the 60s then ?

Characters are fun but story is very half-assed and fucking around get's boring after a while.

>I still haven't gotten around to playing it.
how is this possible
by now everyone and their mother own gta 5

Won't take place in london, the game is a satire of the USA. There's simply a lot less to make fun of in the UK.

Where do you think?

Chicago
or vice city again where it at

This

I agree. Europoors just aren't as interesting.

>how is this possible
Life, user. Life.

>American education

Washington D.C in which you rig the election and turn America into a crime empire. No aliens this time.

an amalgamation of Eastern Yuro cities like Moscow, Prague Budapest, etc. You'd have the nice parts of the city filled with amerikan dorists and then seedy gommieblocks and shit

Could do, but then this would be the issue. Rockstar would probably find a lot less to satirise with a 60s setting than a modern day UK one.

Rockstar has stated time and time again that GTA will never take place outside of North America. Don't get your hopes up.

If Destroy all Humans can manage it, I'm pretty sure a British company can find enough things in 60s Britain to derive satire from.

somalia

>Company decisions are set in stone and never change, even if they think reversing the decision will make more money

They should just wait a decade or two and make the map the entirety on America but scaled down.

Could just have you buy guns illegally you mong, have some ex IRA guy sell them to you and so on

Nope. It will never be outside the US. Keep crying eurocuck

You can get a hunting licence for shotguns and bolt action rifles, no semi/full auto though.

The only reason they can't make fun of UK is because all the things they can use as joke material would be considered not politically correct, like the sharia controlled neighborhood, sharia courts, muslims getting away with all kinds of crimes because "he didn't know any better". Americans may be stupid but at least we aren't getting bombed by people we greeted with open arms then continue defending them and letting them come in even after huge increases in terrorist attacks.