DA Inquisition - $6
Child of Light - $4.5
The Crew complete - $24
F1 2015 - $18
Neptunia VII - $12
Tearaway - $8
Omega Quintet - $4

Full list:
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/best-of-e3-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BESTOFE3SALELP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5X0v7h5kWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Ni no Kuni good?
Seemed it was hyped because it had the Studio Ghibli look but didn't hear much after release

yes it is, but its better to wait for the remaster that will happen

Can I play Trails of Cold Steel on PS4?

no

Damn sham

Art and music great, gameplay just ok, overall ton reminds me of dq

This sale is shit. Literally the same fucking games they put up for sale every week

Is Neptunia VII a good place to start if I haven't played the previous ones?

>Dark Souls II - $3
>$4.99

>2016
>buying digital
are any of these games good

The game is decent until you get a third party member and have to babysit two retards instead of just one. It's around that time you get the boat and one of the three overpowered monsters becomes common for you to catch.

>Omega Quintet is $4

Is it 90% off because it's shit?

its kuso stuff like neptunia, no better no worse. You will get $4 of fun out of it.

Is dark souls 2 even worth playing on the ps3?

Should I just save the $3 and buy it on steam?

is stick of truth on ps4? i assumed itd just be a pre order bonus for FBW

>DaS2:SotFS is like 15$ on PS4 PSN
Should I get it?
Only ever played BB and DaS3

user I need your help!

Forgot my psn shit and i used an old ass email from the fucking aol days so i can't recover it.

MSGV is locked behind this shit cause i downloaded it(total bullshit)

Should i buy it now? Is it worth it?? user please tell me what to do i'm an indecisive bitch( have 500+ hours locked on the shitty online and 300+ on the story)

is lego super hero's worth the 8 bucks? is the openworld ok and is the spiderman swingin good?

get scholr of the first sin. by far the superior version of the game

this, say what you want about Microsoft but the actually put up good deals with their Deals with Gold, sales and Games with gold

SotFS on PC/PS4/Xbone is the way to go; SotFS on the PS360 doesn't contain the balance changes and is just the DLC on-disc.

DS2 isnt worth playing on any platform

I liked Persona 4 Golden, but not so much xenoblade. Will I like Trails of Cold Steel?

Is AC Syndicate worth it? I've heard it's a lot better then Unity but that's really not saying much.

How does Just Cause 3 run on playstation?

Its a memory leaky bag of wank on PC

30fps with drops here and then. Long ass load times though

>Nep Nep on sale for $12

I'd be upset if I hadnt enjoyed the game as much as I did

Goddamn I want this, it's so fitting

why does this sale suck?
when is nintendo doing that 50% off sale that japan got?

Any vita games?

Isn't it just
>lol 4x the enemies XDDD

That's a really good price for it. That one is actually a good jrpg.

Xonic
Akiba's trip
Cold steel

Playable 30 fps or does it feel like shit?

Before anyone asks, yes, The Order 1886 is very much worth $6 if you care about visuals at all, and it has an easy plat.

>all these ps3 sales
>my ps3 is broken
Is there anything worthwhile on PS4 side of the sale? How about DA:I?

Why does the UK store never get any good sales?

It feels fine

>60$ to 12$ within 6 month

i hope the PC version dropped to 17

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NEPSHITTIER KILL YOURSELF

It's the only modern game I've ever played with fucking black bars on the bottom due to their retardation that everyone is using ultra wide hdtvs....

>had that bundle with Hang-On and Shinobi in my cart
>deal expired
FUCK

Hiws Child of Light? It has a good artstyle.

I played it and loved it on a 23" monitor. It's a stylistic choice and it works.

Personally, I found it to be a really generic shooter and it's also too short while relying too much on QTE at times.

They fucked it with the latest update, play offline and don't update the game if you get it

The wing suit is 10/10 which is pretty good because the vehicles are all utter dog shit except for the jets and planes which are now a little too easy to steer compared to 2.

Also the performance is iffy, frequent slowdowns when you start blowing things up, the map doesn't have a lot of variety like the 2nd did but it does nail the comfy Mediterranean environment that it shoots for. Story is shitty but not as fun-over-the-top shitty as 2

Apparently they have a mech and a rocket powered wingsuit as well as a flying airbase and a few other things I'm interested in but not enough to buy the season pass yet

It took me like ten hours on Hard, taking my time, and ten hours for a movie is pretty fucking long.

The mechanics are generic and pedestrian but it still has terrific weapon design and some exciting moments. It's all about the setting. If you can't get into the setting, it's not for you.

It's a just a generic turn based rpg. Ubisoft claims it's a jrpg but it's made by westerners so it can never be a jrpg.

The letterboxing was so that the game could render less stuff on the screen and the fps could be more stable. They did the same shit with Dragon's Dogma.

Its amazing. The OST is 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=k5X0v7h5kWQ

It's pretty good, plays like a 2d grandia.

Idea Factory always put their stuff on sale pretty god damn quickly.

>They did the same shit with Dragon's Dogma.

Dragon Dogma didn't have shitty black bars on my screen when I played it.

i've only played rebirth 1 and 2 and that Hyper dimension U. From whati've experienced it doesnt matter where you start each game is in a different universe(but not) its hard to explain. It's a game with anime girls and pantsu shots so idk what youre looking for? You want a game with deeps lore and story go play something else. The story here is more comedic than anything and I dont really pay any attention to it. Its comfy AF. And blanc is bestu waifu.

Are Neptunia and ToZ worth their prices?

It does on consoles. Not PC.

like victory? fuck off

No.

how dragon ball xenoverse brehs?

is it worth 10 dollaroos?

Steampunk is shit. The game was edwardian era in style but it forces a tough woman into the plot that never shuts up about how she's tougher than all the boys. Historicall revisionism, even if it's a made up setting really triggers my autism.

Yes

Yes
ToZ still needs to be cheaper tho

I bought it for €16 and had a lot of fun with it. Due to the retarded mechanics regarding equipment and the Xenoverse 2 tie-in being DLC, it's not worth full price, but you are going to have your money's worth for $10.

When does this sale end?

ToZ. No its a shit tales game, you are better off playing the others and skipping it. Neptunia I never played it but I heard its good price for it.

nigga read the fucking website. IT SAYS ON THEIR PAGE

Next Tuesday.

>women
>trigger my autism

Yes, we can tell.

June 21st

Yes. Though you'll probably end up spending just a little bit more than that cause of the DLC packs.

>ps+ prices
kek

>dollars

FUCK OFF

So how is Superbeat Xonic? I remember wanting it before but I couldn't be assed to pay $40 for it

you should

it has a shittone of content

Shadow of Mordor or Child of Light, bros? Can't decide

Is Dragonage Inquisition even worth $6?

I liked the first Dragonage.

What's the best I can get with $30? Kind of want Dishonored GOTY.

I kind of sorta want it but I don't like buying incomplete games and the complete version isn't on sale.

Is there a big difference between the Vita and PS3 version of Coldsteel?

No sale in Europe, fug :-DD

When you consume as much media as me the tropes become more obvious and annoying like everyone speaking with an english accent even if it's Napoleonic France. I don't mind females done right but tough-girls are almost always terrible and forced.

Not in Europe for fuck sake

>females done right

Yes, we know you are an autistic and grossly privileged manchild; you don't need to keep saying it.

"females done right" Jesus Christ

Our sales usually start on Wednesday. Keep an eye on the EU PSN Blog or PSPrices.

I'm not holding out much hope.

PS3 version has a more stable framerate.

Alright guys need help deciding on some games just tell me yes or no

Dragon Age Inquisition
>7.99
Shadow Of Mordor: Goty
>11.99
Alien Isolation
>14.99
DarkSiders 2: DE
>14.99
Tomb Raider: DE
>7.49

Currently playing Dishonored and it's fucking great. Felt a bit boring at first but shows it's true colors when you get powers

Fun as fuck

Yes to all of them tbqh

>DA Inquisition - $6
SIX DOLLARS?!

Alright, might be time for me to finally check this out. I need an opinion from a Sup Forumssmoker please.

How much SJW shit is really in this game, is it too much? Can you skip cutscenes with queers and feminazis?

So what games are worth getting?

I've got
>Child of light
>Ni no Kuni
>Dishonored
>Legend of Kay
>Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Any thing else worth a shot?

Kill yourself.

Does Aus fall under EU?

Mostly, yes.

You can ignore the faggots completely. The game is pretty enjoyable actually

Whats better? Tearaway on PS4 or vita?

Sup Forums filled with liberal scum

Why did this happen?

Grandia ripoff. Artstyle is western shit.

If you have a bunch of time that you need to pass in an easy and disengaged kind of way then go for it.

It's one of those aggressively mediocre games that is just easy to lose a bunch of hours too, but with no satisfaction or joy.