Where the fuck are these guys

Where the fuck are these guys

In japan I think

Making Dark Souls III DLC

Working.

>actually wanting yearly From IPs
stop that

They have 3 games in production, one is ARPG probably Dark Souls spin off, one is confirmed reboot probably that shit robot game they used to make and then another new game which is probably a f2p mobile game or something

also ds3 dlc.

where is the dlc announcement ???

>that shit robot game they used to make

Hey, fuck you

They already made better Zelda games, just let em do their thing user.

>shit robot game
I'll fucking kill you in your sleep faggot

They are working on securing Sony's domination with 3 unanounced exclusive games.

People tend to forget TGS is still big for Sony and Japanese developers, but I'd wager they're working on the game for next year's reveal.

Eh it's really overrated

No, it's not.

They're working on DaS 3 DLC, a new collaboration with Sony Japan Studio, a new multiplat and another mystery project, so they're pretty flat out.

>overrated

virtually no one even talks about armored core and it never got the attention the souls games received.

how is it overrated? soul kiddos didn't even know FROM existed before DS.

Maybe they're going to make another Chromehounds. Right guys? It's possible....right?

Nah, I think we will see a lot of jap and weeb stuff for PS4 at TGS.

>someone mentions "From Software robot game"
>everyone only thinks of Armored Core
>nearly nobody remembers best From game

pretty much. you know there's some shit they couldn't or wouldn't show at e3. going based on the fact sony's conferences was packed with presentations and they had no pointless talks, you can kinda assume they really put in their biggest games. did square enix even do a conference? I would've liked to see automata and setsua at sony.

>virtually no one even talks about armored core and it never got the attention the souls games received.

Honestly, neither would probably Souls games if people didn't latch on to its difficulty factor. It's also kinda easy to overestimate Souls series because they're not a huge franchise if you go by sheer sales, it's more about having strong presence in online communities and getting carried by word of mouth. Armored Core is kinda similar except it caters to number-crunching crowd and will never receive any wide appeal in its current form.

On suicide watch

>not loving Souls, Bloodborne and Nioh

Silly user.

>armored core has 10+ entries across 4-5 consoles
>chromehounds has one and it was 360 exclusive

nah senpai, AC was better.

>Honestly, neither would probably Souls games if people didn't latch on to its difficulty factor
Which is pretty sad because Nine Breaker is leagues harder then DaS.

And yes, it's harder than Last Raven.

probably making BloodBorne 2

Sony intended it to be a franchise after they realized they fucked up by not securing the rights to the Souls IP. That's why Bloodborne exists. It did well, so of course a sequel is gonna happen.

I wonder if Yoshida still loses sleep over fucking up that whole DeS thing?