>shit artsytle
LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>stealth/puzzle-based combat and infiltration
>lances
>Ghibli-tier art style

The only thing that could go wrong is voice acting, but I hope they at least keep Link silent.

Nintendo easily won but then again the competition wasn't too strong.

Game looks like wet shit.

>Nintendo easily won with a shitty looking Zelda game

You drones are something else.

Open your eyes.

>>Ghibli-tier art style
really?

The "framedrops" are from that crappy stream you dolt.

Also, the art style is good.

SO BLURRY

Did you see the trailer on the channel or the stream?

Why do you think I'm a drone? I'm still mad Nintendo has so little, and I don't care about Pokemon, but Zelda was the best thing out of E3.

I'll wait to judge the new Kojima game when we get to see gameplay (and I don't trust Cerny)

>Am I cool yet? Am I?

Multiple weapons look epic

>Zelda is shit (no surprise there).
>they managed to casualize Pokemon even more.
ayy, and people were saying they could win E3.

I sold my Wii U a year and a half ago for PSN money and even I can admit Nintendo just won e3.

>Making information that was already there more easily accessable
>Bad thing

Only on Sup Forums

>>>reddit
>gag

>>Zelda is shit (no surprise there).

But it's not, user.

Even Bethesda's conference was better than showing off another crappy Zelda game. How in the hell did Nintendo win E3?

>we want the dark souls audience

Sup Forums WILL defend this

It looks like we have to agree to disagree then.

Maybe it's just that you have a hateboner for Zelda, or anything Nintendo-related.
The rest of the people who like Zelda (which isn't just limited to die-hard Nintendo fanboys) don't think it sucks, quite the contrary.

>screen now darkens when you get close to a trainer.
>you'll always be aware when you're about to fight a trainer.
>can easily avoid trainers now even if you can't see them.

It reminded me more of Shadow of the Colossus then Dark Souls.

So are you Sonyggers if you thought that presentation could even hope to hold a torch to Zelda.

>In 3 years people will realize that the art style is superior, just like they did with Windwaker.

Nintendo/Xbot here. The game looks fucking awesome but Sony won E3 because they had a much better show. I'm still waiting for a bigger price drop on the ps4 or a much larger VR library before I turn idort.

The WiiU has a great library and was a great purchase

>He can't tell the difference between stream stutter and frame drops on the source vid.
At first I imagined living your life as suffering but I bet life seems pretty great from your limited perspective. I almost envy you.

>Nintendo shows trailer with shit frame rate because they don't want to lie to their fans, and will improve graphics later.

>Other companies post trailers with amazing graphics that will get downgraded later

You've *always* been able to easily see trainers to avoid due to the game having a top down view.

Nigga I'm a PC/PS4/3DS masterrace and now I'm probably shilling for an NX so i can play this game.
As long as it isn't total shit like Skyward sword having to do everything 3 times just for filler purposes.

Maybe on NX it will truly shine, but these Wii U visuals are lacking.

>Art looks amazing

>youre a child if you need gritty graphics

>I didnt waste 300 on a wii u, it was well worth it

> The 2 year delay for this game is going to be worth it

>Wii u has more games worth paying 60 for. Theres Smash....and uh..... PS4 is a Bloodborne machine

>I dont need 3rd party support I have meme games like Splatton

>Games over grapics
>The Wii U has beetter graphics than the 360
-8th gen
>grpahics dont matter

you wasted youre money, youre trying to convince yourself that you didnt, its really sad.

Watch.

>Other companies post trailers with amazing graphics that will get downgraded later
That's exactly what happened to Zelda U

The framedrops were the stream, though. It's been that bad since Reggie started talking. I think the artstyle looks good, too.
I'm worried as fuck about the gameplay, though. I'm sick of the open world fad.

>Shit guys the WiiU can't handle actual current gen games without shitting the bed.
>Just look at Bayonetta, shit is so jaggy and fucked up it barely resembles a current gen game.
>Oh wait i know, let's go the indie route and make low poly models for everything.
>Then we fill everything with smeared textures and convex edges, add lots and lots of bloom and pastel colours and then call it Unique Artstyle and artistic vision.

Fucking genius.

great roll bro

you need the improved NX version then, buy one at launch!

Why would you do that? You do know you have to be 18 to post here right? What kind of 18 year old can't afford 2 systems? After I got my first job I owned a PS3, Wii, 360, PC and laptop fucking faggot.

Skyrim retards on SUICIDE WATCH.

Actually the stream was just shit, the youtube version of the trailer has no issues

Better if your screen is anything to go by.

Where are you guys watching this? The Nintendo stream is just pokemon

Show me.

In their defense they went the same route for WW and it ended up paying off down the road.

I give you the most. But
>300 dollar for a wii u
>splatoon
>meme game
Come on.

KINO

"Meme Game" is one of those meaningless Sup Forums buzzwords that they use when they want to dismiss a popular game but lack any substantial criticism.

The WiiU still goes for $299 family

The Gamecube was probably the most powerful console that gen until the Xbox came out.

this, tbqh.
Even if you have a shit job, you can save. i've got a ps4, and wiiu and i have a fucking shit job due to no market here.

>shit artstyle
Get taste you trash.

Fuck off retard

Doesn't mean it was powerful enough to fulfill the ambitions of the ideas guy.

Agreed

>Work part time
>Own all consoles and gaming PC
>Realize I left my WiiU at my parents house and haven't even wanted to use it in the last year.

If I did not fall for the mgsv hype, I certainly won't for a zelda game.

considering the state of this generation, it wasn't very difficult to pull off

>i spent money on useless shit i don't even use, this PROVES i am an adult! thanks for the paycheck, mcdonalds!

I've been out of the loop, are there any 10/10 xbone exclusives? because atm the only thing im really missing is early fallout 4 mods.

The last Halo was pretty good but to be honest I only got it cause my poorfag friends who play online do so on the Xbone. I'd recommend against it if you had to chose between it and another console.

Unless it was the Wii U then it would be worth it for the multiplats. Wii U has literally nothing.

>SoTC but with cute shirtless boys
I could get into it.

dat fucking pop in.
I missed the Sony and Nintendo conferences and feel like nothing changed.

What was that twitter feed mentioning 3 and how amazing Sony's line up was? Was it all bullshit?

The 3 was a fake tweet but the Sony line up was pretty good. All cinematics but the premise for most of the games seemed decent.

Sony showed a cool Spider-Man game and Kojimas new cinematic trailer.

Your Sup Forums is leaking

This honestly sounds like Todd Howard telling me how amazing Skyrim's world is.

A FUCKING CELLPHONE

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP