Nintendo

PS4 PC master race

Bethesda.

we all did user

except for ea

PS4 won the conferences
PC stealth winner

>it's another "who won" thread

I play a lot of video games and don't devolve into picking sides. I guess I did.

No one. It was bad. It's always bad.

Kanye

Everyones game was weak but if i would have to chose a winner it would be microsoft since they are fixing this issues with their brick and brining their "exclusives" to PC

As long as it's not nintendo I'm fine

Kadokawa

PS4.

Devil May Cry fags literally crying which is bonus.

This was the weakest E3 yet.

Sony.

Can't know until FFXIV's Live Letter tomorrow.

No one.

No one and the idea exists for console war shitposting

Sony you fucking idiot.

Holy shit it isn't even a contest

This here.

I also get nintendo on the side, generally when one of them has piracy.

Companies, because retards will still support them.

Windows 10

Kadokawa of course.

CHANNEL 4 NEWS

Nintendo

Shareholders.

>1 game and 2 half games

mfw

Surprisingly, Nintendo is the consensus so far.

PC.
It takes one game to won the E3.

No one. Worst E3 in years.

This post show up blank for anyone else? No name no date no body.

Weird.

All three of which are rehashes...

This year is so poor, I'd say everyone loses...

White people have no rhythm.

Sony > Ubi > PC > MS >>>>>> EA

>no exclusives due to PC
>everything is cinematic third-person
>one hour of Pokemon
Ubisoft.

Ubisoft. The best and most diverse selection of games

Nobody

Everyone but Micro+Ubi

I'm so happy

Honestly when it comes to content both Microsoft and Sony nailed this E3, but Sony came up on top in the end since GOD OF DAD, and Horizon blew me and the crowd away. UniSoft in typical fashion does the same shit from last year and I cringe everytime. EA was just ass they did fucking nothing and didn't show shit for ME like I thought this was a fucking joke. Bethesda was the best out of all the third party conferences since they actually showed new games but I'm still pissed they scrapped the old prey 2 with this new "prey". PC conference was bad and boring as always and was more disappointing they really should stop doing conferences. Nintendo was kinda disappointing since they showed Pokemon more then FUCKING ZELDA but it was mediocre at best. Still mad that no DMC5, or RedDead3 was shown

The consumer

Ubisoft unironically.
It wasn't a snoozefest like the rest.

Sony hands down

Arkane

Sony hands down and I'm not even a Sonygger. Everyone else was like "M-Me too!"
>B-BUT MUH SCORPIO!!!
Scorpio is just yet another THE POWER OF THE CLOUD NEXT WATERCOOLER meme buzzword bullshit from Microsoft.
For fuck's sake they even had Todd Howard himself $hill for it.

If anyone actually belives that Microsoft will release a 4K@60fps machine for $399 in what amounts to a mini-atx format for what you would usually need a $2.5k midi-tower PC with very good cooling you know JACKSHIT about video games.

Whoever won, we lost.

>EA
Sports shit, nothing good
>Bethesda
Dishonored 2, DLC for Fallout 4, rest is shit
>Microsoft
Mostly trailers with no gameplay, Scalebound gameplay looks like the bastard child of dynasty warriors trying to be dark souls.
>Sony
VR out the ass, hope you have $400 lying arround. Horison looks like a joke (how do you fight a robot with a bow?). God of War looks interesting if different. Spent the entire time showing off.
>Nintendo
Zelda looks good, Pokemon does not.

Only one shown game I plan on day one buying. Take a guess.

Sony had the best conference, Nintendo had the best game.

>Nintendo just showed 2 games
>Better than all the other shit combined

Bravo Nintendo! Bravisimo!

NINTEN

FUCKING

DOMINATION

>haven't watched it
>just browsed Sup Forums
>expected a variety of different hypethreads about games that seemed interesting
>nothing
>nothing that seems to have more than 10-15 people hyped
no one won this E3.

>$2.5k midi-tower PC
are you high? a mid-tier cpu and a 480 can easily manage 4k60, especially at console quality and especially with games optimized for it.

>posts a Link reaction image
>Zelda looks good
Spotted the Nitnendicksucker. You opinion is moot as you are a biased Nintendickgobbler who wanks to Iwata images you fat basement dwelling neckbeard manchild.
Grow up you kiddie fucker or you will lure in a child and rape it to death some day.

Number of Exclusives: SONY
Quality of Presentation: SONY
Focus on Games: SONY
Quality of Games Presented: subjective

Based on objective criteria, Sony is the clear winner. We'll have to wait another 18 months to see who won the "Quality of Games Presented" category.

PC gamers

1 game from a tired Nintendo franchise is better than anything else on this year's e3 for a typical nintendodrone.

bethesda wins for Fallout 4 VR alone

Never realized the amount of sonyggers on this board, it's embarrassing.

>Quality of Presentation
>not subjective

Focus on games is also debatable.

>Microsoft
Nothing
>PC
Some games, also stole most of Microsofts shit
>Sony
Everything was good except VR gimmick
>Nintendo
One game which is Zelda

I'm just gonna say Sony cause I like their presentation and live orchestra but this year was underwhelming nothing too bad but nothing to amazing either, but we all can agree EA was the worst nothing new

SONY/PC

I dare you to break down the time presenters were on stage vs games being shown.

We did, because everyone gets games that they like.

>Microsoft
>Mostly trailers with no gameplay

You shouldn't lie on the internet user.

Sony and PC did well, PSVR basically sealed its commercial success by announcing batman, star wars, resident evil and final fantasy games as launch titles. You're basically pooling off from some of the largest and most fanatical fanbases on the planet.

Meanwhile Microsoft doubled down on one failed console by coming out with two more version at the same time.

Kadokawa, no contest.

PC

Sony, by far. Everyone else was mediocre to outright shit. There's practically nothing coming out this year though and it's weird. Something is up, I'd guess a lot games are being held back because of PS Neo, Project Scorpio, and NX.

>a mid-tier cpu and a 480 can easily manage 4k60
Yeah, try playing Witcher 3 or Crysis 3 with that setup - on minium details maybe you dumb son of a whore.
Also o one said anything about "console quality" during the reveal though, Microsoft $hill POO IN LOO dicksucker! They even bragged about "uncompressed pixels" - another buzzword for the ignorant shit eaters.
You must either be working for Microsoft or you know fuckall about what 4k@60fps gaming actually demands.

Sony had the best games but PC won on a technicality since Microsoft have basically said "You know that Xbox you were thinking about buying? Don't even fucking bother, the games are coming to PC"

If you're a PS4 owner you should be happy with what was shown.
If you're a PC owner you should be pleasantly surprised.
If you're an Xbox owner you should be on suicide watch for wasting your money.
If you're a Wii U owner then I'm not even going to laugh at you anymore, it's reached the point where I genuinely feel sorry for you.

>on minium details maybe you dumb son of a whore.
yes that is why I said "console quality" you child
what the fuck did you think I meant by that?

>witcher 3
Not even minimum. We're talking 20 FPS or less, maybe it would reach 30 with the resolution as low as it will go.

>Have HD7870
>8GB of DDR3 RAM
>No SSD
>FX6350 locked to 4ghz

>Can play Witcher on High.

PC got the most games

Sony > Ubisoft > Who gives a shit

Sony/PC > Nintendo > Microsoft > Ubisoft > Bethesda > EA > Kadokawa

At what framerate?

Well, considering Xbone buried itself by making everything available on PC, And PS4 literally showed us "games" that will release in 3-5 years.

I guess PC and Nintendo won (because Zelda).

But I will accept PC/PS4/NX masturdrace.

Higher then 30 at least.

And that's fine for me, I still remember the old days of PC Gaming on a fucking HP Machine trying to play shit like Blood 2

I've a pretty good grasp on the difference between a 15fps stuter fest and buttery 50+FPS

>Ubisoft

Watched their conference
CanĀ“t remember a game

Wait, I just got my internet back today, is E3 already over? I thought it started today?

I don't care, I just want to fuck Alison Brie.

Sony had the best show, but PC is the better platform, with more variety, more options being the platform it is, and in most cases being the flagship for some of the biggest games and communities there are.

But despite the great show Sony pulled off, I'm afraid they will be pushed of the market now that Microsoft and PC is more or less merging, and Microsoft being great bullshitters when it comes to selling it's "high quality pixels".

Exclusivity for the sake of exclusivity, not being limited by hardware or peripherals, is bad for both consumers, developers and publishers.
Now it's just Sony that needs to get with the program.

Fuck xbox for spamming the shit out of Youtube ads. My last like 30 ads have been from them.

Oh you poor bastard

Alison won my heart :3

KOJIMA
O
J
I
M
A

>Exclusivity for the sake of exclusivity, not being limited by hardware or peripherals, is bad for both consumers, developers and publishers.
Perfectly said user. I just want Sony games on PC and Nintendo games on PC.

No one.

They all lost.
Even we lost.

1 Nintendo game beats everything else lmao step it up Sony and Microsoft

Soknee

Nintendo.

Sony could have won but they had too much VR and cinematic experience shit.

The jews did goyim.

A 480 can't do 4k 60 FPS in modern games. It can't even do 1080 at 60.

>implying Zelda U is a rehash
>implying any games were ever rehashes
I'll rehash your face, punk.

Well from what I get from around here, it was nothing but shit this year