Link confirmed male only, how do you feel about this Sup Forums?

Link confirmed male only, how do you feel about this Sup Forums?

Un-surprised?

I give as many fucks as the PS4 has games.

glad that based nips don't pander to the mentally ill

A lot of people on tumblr were saying that Link would be a trans girl in the newest game, especially after they saw the lanyards with two Links on it.

Indifferent. But kinda happy it doesn't give tumblerinas and genderqueer lbgqtxyz posse any leeway.

Game looks really cool, and I'm happy the trailer doesn't say that it's for the Wii U anywhere, so it might come out for whatever new console they might announce down the line instead.

The Wii U never had anything that interested me besides Bayo 2 anyway.

HAHAHA That's hilarious. What a bunch of delusional fucks.

Well I need to use two hands to count them all, so they must be doing something right.

lol
The "two Links" is just some concept art Nintendo shared a while ago.

AWWWWW it's fucking Pii U!

Well, guess that's another game I won't be playing.

That makes 2.

Is that Quelana?

I feel like I don't give a shit about Nintendo in 2016.

We win :')

Wtf is happening? Has nintendo lost his mind?

my penis is sad

Anyone have the neogaf tranny pic?

Vagina bones

>Wear a hood
>Become a different person

>Two Links
It was one Link with a hood and one Link without a hood and a shoulder that looked like a boob

Goodness. This link is very androgynous.
Even moreso than the HW one.

Except people have been being timed out non-stop for every twitch chatroom for spamming.
Don't act like it's unique to nintendo.

>Wide hips
>Revealing clothing

muh dick

Things are as they should be.

Also dat ass

Great, because the SJW backlash will be hilarious.

>"It's okay for Link to turn into a wooden shrub monster or a fishman or a fat rock giant, but a girl is RIGHT OUT"

How's tumblr taking the news?

Happy as fuck

Damn man, must suck having no fingers.

Yep.

Even Nintendo agrees.

Pretty good. I just wish he was a bit older and had a more visible bulge.

Not surprised, though a little disappointed. I've been wanting to see a female link for 13 years. I don't give a shit about social justice, it would just be a nice change of pace.

Zelda sucks and had always sucked

Upset because now that i learned you can undress link but he isnt female

For 13 years? Really?

Rejoice, they are killing themselves en mass.

It's not like something I've been screaming about for 13 years, just something that I've said "That would be nice" for that length of time.

When did they say male only?

I think it would be not nice.

unsuprised. Hopefully this will shut a few people up

You can see him swimming with his shirt off at one point

Any evidence of this?

Because he's obviously male only, and was always obviously only going to be a boy, because link is a boy and his role in the story is that of a boy, flat out.

I don't see how you can say anyone thought this, when it was only a few Internet dweebs on known shitholes like Tumblr, and even then they were mostly just hoping aloud rather than actually thinking it.

No fucks given here.

Neogaf on suicide watch

They decided officially Link is a girl

Any tumblr SJW butthurt yet??

Yeah, there's always been people who've said that too, even loooong before anyone had a reason to want whatever SJWs didn't. Though the Zelda fanbase doesn't want anything, any idea of anything changing always pisses everyone off, like the idea of voice acting in a Zelda game.

In other news Samus confirmed female-only and Mario confirmed mustache-only.

more of that qt face?

>being autistic enough to care about the sex of a game character.
You guys and sjws are very similar.

As it should be

I'm literally crying right now. I'm so disappointed with nintendo im never going to buy their product ever again

Refresh the page.

i prefer him being a twink desu

>No femLink
Thank god. Waifufags and Progressive shitters can both go die in a fire. Sup Forums was the worst about this.

Who cares, gameplay is more important. Link has always been male, I don't know why people thought it would be different this time.

I don't care but it is nice to have all those people saying we're gonna have a grill lonk shut up after months.

What if I'm a husbandofag?

sad that there's customization now but I can't even change my sex. People being happy about getting less features are just retarded

Nothing wrong with that as long as you're not a furry.

Then I guess you lucked out, huh? I just wanted something of LoZ to stay the same.

Play Dark Souls or Skyrim.

I don't play nintendo games, but the r34 would have been much better with a female link

>I hope the society fairness knights will be annoyed by this tidbit.

>liking dudes sexually
Isn't that like......kinda gay bro?

Maybe the majority of games aren't for you.

I am a tumblrina and i just drank bleach.

Worked for sheik

Erect.

Then you've been winning since 1998 I guess.

The only thing that worries me is how the ability to climb and jumb will affect how they do puzzles.

Obviously the past zelda games were designed around the fact that you didnt have free jumping and climbing. it will be interesting to see how they changed the level design and dungeons

He kinda looks like a girl, so it's okay.

I don't really want a female Link desu.

t. fujo scum

I want to fuck him.

>that shivering Link
CUTE

Indeed, their unbrushed teeth gnashing and their 7 legs wobbling.

Literally what on earth would that change? What pace would be refreshed? Dont be a retard.

fucking relieved. Having to put up w/ those insufferable tumblr faggots going

"I TOLD YOU SO"
"YAY CHOICE"
"PROGRESS"

would have been fucking insufferable.

wait a second, that pose..

>voice acting means we can't give Link a different name
it's shit

But now you have to deal with Sup Forums's homolust.

Just for something new, even if it doesn't change anything. It's like colored socks, they nothing changes, but hey, something different from the normal, so it's nice. Most Nintendo fans are staunchly against anything changing though, so you wouldn't understand.

its not gay if its link

I am Sup Forums's homolust

Link is cute cute cute!

>implying you pissy alt-right neanderthals constantly bitching about any semblance of progress or diversity in any medium ever is literally any better or more justifiable

CUTE

Zelda normally has a great balance between waifus and husbandos so I'm cool with it.

I have to deal with my own first.

Emily Rodgers on Suicide watch.

>Nintendo fans are against pointless change that doesn't actually add anything, and if anything makes it worse

Okay?

lol QQ some more ghazi scum

Good

He must remain as boypussy of the highest quality.

this is it boys. this is the game that turns me gay. I didn't have to wait for a big hero 6 game after all

why do you guys want to play as male link when he looks like a bigger faggot than ever

fuck i HNNNNG'd so much at that

>QQ

It's like you guys really can't understand the difference between going on a crusade wanting something and trying to end the world when you don't get it and "That'd be nice. Sucks that's not the case."

WHY ISN'T HE BLACK
I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How does it make it worse faggot?

WHO FUCKING CARES

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL FUCKING MORONS, MYSELF INCLUDED FOR BEING HERE. JESUS CHRIST

This. Ruining Link's already flawless image would be an absolute travesty. I'm glad waifushitters got blown the fuck out so hard. It serves them right for spreading their insane rumors with no regard for their validity.