Gee I wonder what this could be

gee I wonder what this could be

So many hours

will you trade ?
i offer a baphomet doll

Anyone up for playing or getting a party/guild up on iRO? I don't have much to do this summer, and last time people from Sup Forums and other boards got together on iRO, I had a blast.

>two guilds filled to the brim
>chatbots that traded messages between guilds so it would be like an unified guild
shit was great

>115th high orc card

Funny how seeing those few pixels still instantly triggers panic mode in me

I don't know if it would work again, the only reason we stood for as long as we did was because we had one random grll gamer who babysat every autist to avoid conflict and major spergfesting.

Of course, you can't keep a guildmaster from not being a gigantic twat.

I would be down, anons. It sounds fun.

that sounds identical to my ragnarok experience

Okay, so someone has to drop a name or location to contact.

nice card

would be a shame if something where to happen to it

>people nowadays complain about any glimpse of grinding in MMO
>still feel nostalgic for the most grindish MMO in existence

>grind
>modern MMO
where?

You ever thought that for older MMOs the journey was the game and not the destination?

I'm pretty sure that's because most people flocking to newer MMOs are a different audience, considering how much the MMO genre has changed over the years.

From party based grindfests of +0.1% to levelup per hour to singleplayer quest chain mediocre RPGs with MMO aspects tacked on

Because I did way more than my share of grinding on this game. I'm spent, I can't handle more grinding anymore, ever, EVER.

So yes, fuck you.

Korean MMOs still have stupid grinding for end game as far as I know.

guys i placed bronze 3 :DDD

Nah, haven't found one recently.
Tree of Savior was almost an exception but those grind spots already got patched out to have quest paths in the korean version, so yeah.
I'm down too.
Any classes you guys are interested in going?

that shit was so fucking fun i miss you guys of notfunallowed