Nintendo's only trump card, zelda revealed this early

>Nintendo's only trump card, zelda revealed this early.
>40 minutes of pokemon shit

nintendo lost, sony won.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vm9NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muh dick

>big

I bet they feel warm

What do they smell like?

Did that deer just shit into that car after it rolled down the window?

No, the driver punched the deer's ass to get it to move out of the road and let the camera-man's car carry on.

It's a common survival instinct for animals when they hear something behind them. It's to throw off predators.

What's her full name?

Samantha Robertson

Where were you when Sony won E3 2016?

jerking off to sam's big ol' nintendo titties

>Sony won
>Clearly PC and Xbone won.

>no one has tweeted her a cum tribute

Sup Forums is shit nowadays

I had to do a cum tribute to the mediamolecule girl last year and barely anyone spammed it to her

Xbone had better features with PC. But such disappointing games announcements.

pls hapen

what teh fuck she has no instagram? shes only on twitter and only posts food and vidya related shit

LITERALLY 1 IMAGE OF HER AND YOSHI

is she pure?

It had gameplays, not trailers.

Could Resident Evil 7 be good? Could Dead Stranding be good? No idea because I didn't see gameplay.

I think so, is she taken?

yes, i love watching madden and fifa gameplay. that builds hype like now other. Playstation won becasue they announced several exclusives and gameplay. GoW, Horizon, Days gone (even though it looks generic). Death stranding was by Kojima so its one of the most hyped games. They showed VR games besides minecraft. Xbox was good ill admit but for sony it was great franchise after another.

Does that pin mean she's a lesbian or does it mean she has autism or what?

It symbolizes the support of the victims in Orlando shooting. It was at a gay bar.

nintendo only hires pure girls

she's back, but she covered up her gigantic knockers with a jacket

What about the MK8 tweet a few days ago. New tracks confirmed?

Also, anything new for Mario Maker?

>alison
>pure

i wouldn't be surprised if she's a busty cam girl that hides her face

And prostitutes with a history of pedophelia. They kind of hire anything with a pulse, really

She looks like a 6/10 in the pic

That's on a good day

She's a bagger

>finally, Sam isn't wearing a fucking jacket that covers up her ti-
>puts on a jacket
FUCK

oh shut up, she's cute.

Show me a hot picture of her

post more

>6/10
>she's cute

So now I see how low Sup Forums's standards are. Do you guys not hang around women or something? That girl is 4/10, 5/10 on a good day. Average af.

you guys must live in the south.

I have never had a girlfriend. I hope to get a 4/10 honestly. I'm so fucking lonely.

end yourself

you have to talk to a girl first

TERESA IS MUH WAIFU

are you fucking retarded? 5/10 is average. She has nice tits but a plain face so she is slightly above average.

>here is my subjective pretentious opinion
>if you disagree with me, [general statement intended to be used as an insult]
Dumbass

just post more pics of her and the others already.

What about the NX?

The other bitch has some big tits.

This new girl has a better face and bigger boobs but I think hers are probably fake.

>only hires pure girls

imgur.com/a/vm9NQ

Nintendo has good tastes in women.

Only the most voluptuous women for their streams.

Damn. Im down for some latina action

how did she put that onthis morning holy shit

>Sony won

>VR cinematic movies

>Crash in Skylanders

>Crowd shitting themselves in anticipation of a new crash and are disappointed.

Every saying Sony won premeditated it, they're in shock.

Pound for Pound Microsoft won due to showing gameplay.

Xbox/PC won because it offered a brighter future in gaming. Sony just showed games that will suck and a $400 VR shit. If you want VR buy the Scorpio.

Have you not watched any of E3? Literally everyone presenting something has been wearing one

I hope we can get these girls fired too. They're cringy as fuck

>Microsoft won due to showing gameplay.
Showing gameplay of games nobody ever wanted, accounts for nothing user.

Sony already got it in the bag after GoW and TLG. Thats all that was needed, to blow the "background music & no need for xbones anymore" show out of the water.

>tfw Link has vagina bones
>Kowashite not

Those are the only Bokoblins I'm interested in.

>Having a nice body makes up for a foot for a face

no user, it is you who is retarded.

!00% agreed

>Games that you wanted are revealed
>This means they objectively won.

You would have said sony won regardless of how it went, Sup Forums is just full of gold face spamming faggots now.

Microsoft won and I'm not a microshill fan or ever getting an Xbone.

They win fair and square based on their e3 presentation and the content they covered. God of War and NEVER EVER the game doesn't surpass the sheer amount of pointless VRs with little to no gameplay or multiple game trailers depicting no gameplay.

Can we have a name for google fap ?

You mean how they completely ruined the god of war gameplay and made it play like the fucking rise of the tomb raider? Oh that's fucking grand. They lost e3 simply for bastardizing one of the best action game franchises on the market

does every treehouse chick have humongous tits?

Gameplay means nothing if the game is shit

A trailer means nothing because they're not showing gameplay to begin with.

Are you implying you're already set to buy a game because it had a nice trailer? I'm not even considering Last Guardian until I see more gameplay, SotC devs aside.

>No gameplay
Horizon, God of War, CoD of Duty. Basically, you're retarded.

*Nintendo lost, Microsoft won
FTFY

Name of the tits holder ?

audrey

Yes if i find a trailer realling appeasing im willing to give a game and chance on that alone.

I can see where your coming from if all games where put on the shelf after being revealed at e3. But they aren't they are only presented and Sony did the best presenting hands down. If your still skeptical of the games being successes that's fine but you cant dismiss a game completely just because you haven't seen game play yet.

>3 games

That's setting yourself up for disappointment.

Take your reasoning and logic and get off Sup Forums you don't belong here

Seems someone got burnt one too many times

So was there anything new in Pokemon?
I heard something about FFA, what is that?

>That face

Nice tits though

Have never been disappointed before. I know what I'll like just by seeing it.

But RE7 was being played you could see the VR movements

Everyone who says Sony didn't win is just butthurt there was no Last of Us 2

I'm not dismissing the games, but I'm saying that a trailer shows nothing about the game.

Because of that lack of information, you can't boost that a game trailer is better than other games and then say "Sony Won!" because you liked the trailers.

Sony only showed 3 games with gameplay, everything else was a trailer. Microsoft showed more gameplay and thus fulfilled the purpose of e3.

You might not like a lot of the games, but at least you can now judge the game based on gameplay, where as I cannot determine anything about resident evil 7 or Death Stranding because they have no gameplay.

That's called luck user, I had that sort of record until I bought a terrible game. Hype is poison, always inspect before you buy.

Thats your own opinion mate. Nothing you say has any factual meaning to it, Its all objective

I dont need to watch someone else play a game to know if im going to like it or not. If you do i feel sorry for you.

It looked like a trailer, even if that was actual game footage it gave no indication as to what the game will be like.

Will have shooting or has the game gone a fatal frame direction? I can determine nothing from a man taking a lid off a pot and then spazing out.

If you dont know what a RE game is going to play like by just watching a trailer then you need to just stfu.

>It's on VR
>The preview had people saying Silent Hill up until Resident Evil showed up.
>"You should know"

And your going to tell me silent hill plays different then RE

They have different aesthetics, also that's a fallacy because RE spans from tank controls and background renders to third person action. That trailer was first person.

People also shouted Last of Us 2 during Days Gone

Well if it truely is a VR trailer then Thrid person makes no sense

Are Nintendo fans all this stupid?

Is this girl the same as this girl?

Do you not see what you've done? It's a VR resident evil that's never been down before. There is no way we can know how it's core gameplay is going to turn out from that preview.

yes but she covered her tits with her jacket

That core gameplay means shit, RE1 and 2 where god awful game play but they made up for it with scenery and horror.

the shirt's not the same color though

check the collar of the first pic

Look at her ugly face

its unmistakable

I think her face is nice ._.

If you like skeletor or mumra

I want to SUCK on the nipples of Audrey

Those FAT MILK BAGS

FUCK

i think my cum on your face would look nice