FFXIV

What are you getting to get your maid outfit?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/StarKist-Chunk-Light-Water-Ounce/dp/B00FWUO2IE/
ffxivredeem.com/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00LRK8JDC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=smarthome0f-20&linkId=504fe59f87d9237f5cc70ed8b543ff4e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pre-ordered the FFXV deluxe edition.

Just have to wait to get my code now...

Was gonna get an XIV time card but those aren't eligible for the promotion because SE is retarded.

Time to get a WoW time card since those hilariously eligible.

Digital orders aren't eligible. If you order a physical version of the card it's eligible.

velvet pls

wow what kind of bullshit rule is that even. Doesn't it just save them shipping cost in the end?

I'm europoor so I'm still waiting.

Explain

I need this

I would do that except that the only physical XIV cards that they sell aren't actually sold by Amazon and are ineligible as well.

Be a good murican goy and buy at least $20 worth of physical stuff from the Amazon video game section.

Receive XIV meidos.

They need to nerf aquapolis spawn rate and loot drops. It's killing the market

just a heads up, the pc version of doom is eligable, 40 bucks right now

wut

i want my fuggin meido outfit i keep refreshing my e-mail

>It's killing the market

No, it's just making a select few items that used to be expensive cheaper. Tough luck if those were your only source of income.

Deception IV and Miquote Meidos here I come

>buying all those glamours that used to cost 500k-1m+ per piece a week ago for like 30-100k each yesterday
>jewing the jews

Eat shit crafters.

Still waiting.
>this item ships today

It's female only, isn't it? Square never gives cute boys any love.

Males get a butler outfit, you mentally ill tranny degenerate.

>hetero calling others mentally ill
most jej

I can't wait to ERP with this outfit

I'm getting the new Atelier game.
Too bad I can't wear the maid outfit on my male roe.

I'm guessing if a game tells you about the promotion it's eligible?

Is there only the maid outfit you can get? Or is there more? Cause that doesn't seem to be worth it at all.

Supposedly. Though the promotion has appeared for people on backpacks and cans of tuna. We just know that it can't be digital.

I preordered FFXV a while ago, can I cancel and resubmit to get my maid outfit?

We get everything.
The maid and butler outfits, the white chocobo, the 2 masks and 99 crystals.
>still waiting

is it any game or just SE related stuff?

Oh shit niggers, i just got a code from them
This should work, I did it with Grand Kingdom just now.

Pretty much anything not digital.
amazon.com/StarKist-Chunk-Light-Water-Ounce/dp/B00FWUO2IE/

The special is gone, but hours ago it offered it.

How did you get your code already?

I placed my order hours ago and haven't gotten shit yet. I spoke with customer support on live chat too asking if I could get mine right away but they wouldn't give it to me yet.

>I pre-ordered the FFXV deluxe edition

No idea, luck I guess. They give you a code that you enter somewhere else and it generates individual codes for each item, kind of annoying.

>laughing at me for pre-ordering something I've been anticipating since I was in high school back when it was still known as versus 13, before even FF13 had much known about it other than that Lightning was a female Cloud lookalike

Mainly wanted the Deluxe Edition for the movie and the Amano art case.

Haha, yes.

characters in this game look ugly as fuck

Sounds like you're just getting laughed at for pre-ordering a shit game.

IT'S NOT FAIR I WANT MINE RIGHT NOW TOO WHAT THE FUCK AMAZON

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COPY PASTE A CODE AND SEND AN E-MAIL, YOU PROBABLY HAVE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM AUTOMATED SO HOOOW

No they don't

What did you order to get a code so fast?

>calling it a shit game when it isn't even out yet
>calling it a shit game just because you don't like it

I'll be over here enjoying my game while you're over there being bitter not playing anything and spending your time shitposting on Sup Forums instead.

I just got lucky i'm guessing. I saw this thread like 30 minutes ago and cancelled my Grand Kingdom pre-order and re-ordered it. Like 5 minutes later they sent me the code. /visor turns the mask on and off.

>Expected to ship Jun 15

ook

Options are pretty limited, most of the male options dont look that good to be honest, and they have the most retarded facial features system, you wanted a beard? You have to use this ugly ass face then. You want the regular looking face? You get a pencil moustache and no eyebrows then. You want to use the buff looking human race? Well they stand like fashion models so enjoy!

preordered FF15 collectors edition PS4 and got a code in 2mins

How does this work?

Oh boy I sure can't wait for cringy emote spamming catgirls in maid attire in every fucking dungeon.

Deal with it.

Buy videogames, get code. Needs to be at least $20 and physical, NA only as well. Scroll down on an item to see if it says that it's eligible for this.

So where the fuck is the news announcement even saying this is a thing now? I'm not talking about the one days ago saying it "would be" happening, I'm talking about the one that says it IS happening now, and what is or isn't included in this shit. I was just gonna buy a 60day timecard but fuck if it isn't an option.

ffxivredeem.com/

Do you think a game made by SE in [Current Year] is going to be anything but shit, especially when the trailers and gameplay have looked like shit

I'll wait until the game no longer has the subscription fee to even consider getting the maid outfit.

Trust me, I know a perfect way to deal with it.

Thanks user. I see it says:

> Any purchase of $19.99 or more from the video game category on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you six exclusive in-game items!

A 60day Time Card is under the Video Games > PC > Games category. It says nothing about Time Cards not counting. Where are people getting this shit?

Can't blacklist in dungeons.

>especially when the trailers and gameplay have looked like shit

That's just your opinion.

I like FFXIV, and I'm sure I'll like FFXV. I've been playing and liking FF since before I was 10, and I'm nearing on 27 now.

They were in a slump around FFXII (not releasing zodiac job version in the west especially) - FFXIII trilogy along with the original FFXIV release, but I think they've gotten back on track a while ago now.

The PS2 MMO is still p2p to this day.

Is this game good? I'm making a lotta money now and can afford subscriptions like this for once.

The world looks great, many aspects do really, but I wanna know what the combat's like. Is it tab-targeting? Can you actively Guard or Evade instead of leaving it to a passive probability? This is coming from someone who, as far as MMOs go, has only liked the combat in PSO2, TERA, and Mabinogi, and combat like any one of those would be pretty cool. I play melee classes.

Any game with a well-done maid outfit catches my interest, but not on that alone.

>playing and liking FF since before you were 10
And out of curiosity, which FF were those that you played?

>26, ergo born in 1990, too late for the arguable best FFs, 4 and 6, probably just in time for ff7 though

I have a suspicion that it's either 8 or 10 though if you think XV isn't an insult to the franchise as a whole and not worse than even Mystic Quest.

>You will receive your code by email within 2 business days.
Why do I have to wait but not others?

>shitter trying to shitpost in thread full of fans
you're a retard
deluxe edition comes with the movie
so go on, cry like a little bitch because poeple actually enjoy vidya, and not as pathetic and whiny as you are, dead inside and soulless constantly crying about why there are no good games, when theres tons of great games coming out constantly., you're just soulless and dead inside

It's fun for like 2 month, or however long it takes you go do all the content until you're bored of it, so yeah it's worth some time.

Tab targeting, auto-parry.

Settle down, Beavis.

7 was my first, and I played tactics, 8, and 9 following that, really solidifying it as a series I loved. I went on to play 10, 11, and went back to play the older games as well, along with some spin-offs too.

It's tab targeting, standard oldschool MMO, but they have Moba-style targeting zones that, unlike most, only affect you if you're standing in them when the cast finishes, aka, you can run back in immediately after the cast and it LOOKS like you just got overhead-smashed, but you dodged the targeting zone so you're safe.

If you do play, PLEASE don't roll Lancer/Dragoon. They have a long-standing reputation as shitters. Be a Pugilist/Monk if you have to be melee, they're much more fun.

Though be warned: In MMOs like this, Melee gets shit on because of a lot of tough to dodge mechanics. Archer/BRD or Machinist(after you hit 50 and finish the main story quests MCH is unlocked and starts at 30) for phys range damage.

And finally, your char can be ALL classes. Change main weapon = change to that class, each with separate levels, gear, and skills. Though each class you DO level has a handful of Skills that are shareable to your other classes, e.g; lv26 Black Mage allows your other casters to share BLM's Instant-Cast cooldown, which is pretty much required for all Healers for an "Oh shit" or "instant rez" macro.

>PLEASE don't roll Lancer/Dragoon

It took my roulette group 40+ minutes to clear Nidhogg yesterday because the DRG kept dying and we would fail the DPS check.

Why

You get a pass then user, you were fairly true to the series and didn't skip on Tactics.

Still, XV is an insult to the franchise as a dudebro roadtrip simulator with bad combat similar to 13's and probably the 7 remake they're working on.

>Game time code isn't eligible for the promotion

Well, here I was considering getting back into FFXIV, but the first thing I see as the thought enters my head is arbitrary promotional hoops.

Tactics was my favorite at the time because it introduced me to the job system side of the series. I also thought it was really cool that Cloud made a cameo in it.

My favorite ended up shifting a lot over the years, and I can't say for sure which is my most favorite, since I like all of them for different reasons.

People still play this shit? Lmao, le give two dungeons and either 4 raids or a 24 faceroll raid.

baka, yoshi p is a fraud.

>Fun for like 2 months until you do all the content
Well i certainly wouldn't need to rush if they had made the new jobs available from the beginning, or hadnt nerfed all the pre 3.0 content, I mean why would I even bother with all the 2.x dungeons and trials when the lvl 50 job quest gives me better armor than the hardest of all the raids.

You should play Tactics Ogre then.

>tripfag
>thinks anyone gives a shit about their

The ARR raids/primals are fun if you aren't facerolling them.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but how is this shit different from Valentine outfit dyed black?

OP is the valentine outfit.

I did this just for the mount since I'm an idiot who cares about this stuff

Can I buy a 60day timecard from Amazon and get the promotional stuff?

this maid outfit sucks, can't even mix and match with it

if you dont want a game this power bank works it has the promotional tag on it amazon.com/gp/product/B00LRK8JDC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=smarthome0f-20&linkId=504fe59f87d9237f5cc70ed8b543ff4e

why have they still not mentioned this on the lodestone? for being a fucking promotion you'd think they would wanna tell people. Does anyone even know about it besides autists like us who desperately want the maid outfit?

NO
Nothing digital.

This takes the cake for the worst art style for any game ever

lame

cleaning crew?
cleaning crew

So, basically anything gaming related? If I buy an Xbone controller from Amazon I'll get the code?

Any way to tell before hand? Or do you literally have to add it to cart and go to the last step of checkout?

it has to say this, it's a per item basis so you have to dig for something you want and hope it's tagged

Meidos are for _____

ordering around and treating them like shit

I preordered Persona 5 from Amazon and got a code, but I don't play FFXIV.

Anyone want it? Maybe trade for it?

Scroll down to special offers and product promotions. Should say "Spend $19.99 or more in the Amazon Video Games Category to receive six exclusive in-game items for "Final Fantasy XIV." You will receive your code by email within 2 business days."

Getting on their knees

where can I find special offers in Canadian amazon

I wanna see if we're eligible as well

only available from North America Amazon

canada's fucked i think, codes are still valid for canada but you have to go through US shipping

It's literally listed only on the items that are eligible, it's not posted as a public announcement or special deal anywhere but the item pages in question. It will be below "Similar items" but above "product overview/reviews" when you scroll down the page

Nothing for us, order on .com.

what the fuck, is this a new final fantasy?