So Sup Forums, are you excited for Zeldablade Chronicles X?

So Sup Forums, are you excited for Zeldablade Chronicles X?

Yes

Yes

god yes

hell yes

Ha. No. Apt comparison though.

No. Looks like a PS2 game. Nintendo a shit.
Really embarassing. I would commit seppuku if I were Nintendo right now. Shamefur dispray. Iwata died for THIS?!

I'm only half-chub atm.

I like how everyone else cries about Open World bullshit but when Zelda does it everyone is like "OMG GOTYAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

>trying to meme this hard

>he isn't
i wanna see if the NX version is any better too

Zelda has always been open world but had a linear way to go through the dungeons. I assume will be the same but dungeons will be able to be completed in any order.

The open world you're referring to is the gta structure which people hate. Totally different.

This is LITERALLY Zelda's Dogma

It looks ok. Not very hyped or impressed though. Also, do we even know if that was the Wii U version or NX?

Nope, looks like a generic RPG with Zelda elements.

Jesus Christ yes

I would let a dog rape me now just to play this game fo 10 minutes

You mean like right now? Because all I'm seeing is overworld fuckery.

I'm getting major SOTC vibes
I'm excited

Zelda sucks and had always sucked

Yes

honestly looks pretty cool, and this coming from someone that hasnt cared about zeruda for a while.

Not buying a wii u for it though. just hoping the NX will have something cool

The Elder Scrolls VI: Hyrule

It looks fucking awesome. Goddamn it.

Looks fun but i'm not going OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH like Sup Forums is right now.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Day 0 purchase.

Nice meme combo

No.

I'm going to sell my wii u today along with the rest of the few games i own for it. Maybe it will look better when we see it on NX, but as of right now i think it looks like crap.

Fokkin pumped. (Actually curious whether Monolith had a rather large hand in helping develop this)

Why are the graphics diarrhea-tier?

looks fucking great

but now I have to wait almost a year

Zelda Fucking sucks now

Doubt it.
Environment looks too empty.
The color is nice tho.

release when?!

>Adding Monolith touch somehow make the game worse
The problem tend to be too big with little to do. Or so unfocus that you tend to stop because there's too much to do. Xenoblade X gave you minor tasks to focus on which was probing and doing quests to do the story quests.

Hoping Breath of the Wild has something to focus on.

>survival elements
>empty open world
>weapon degratdation
no

It's still the same Zelda except

>YOU CAN FUCKING JUMP, autojump was always retarded and was clearly a workaround by OoT that turned into a "series staple"
>weapon variety instead of being restricted to a sword in every game
>equipment, so there's actual customization, and rewards that aren't just heart pieces or rupees
>less restrictive physics
>instead of only being able to climb vines, you can climb a bunch of shit
>voice acting (the only potentially negative change)
>bow isn't a dungeon item (thank god)

Pretty much every change is basically adding more freedom and less restriction. It's pretty much a straight improvement from its predecessors. Now, that doesn't mean the actual game will be a straight improvement, but its heart is in the right place. We just need to see some dungeons and bosses.

march

Did you not see them holding that atrocious gamepad?

On a scale of 1 to idiotic how fucking retarded are you?

Of couse, though its more of a Xeno X + Dragon's Dogma + Darksiders kind of game.

So it was true that Sup Forums is filled with monkeys that are easy to impress.

don't compare this garbage to xenoblade

It looks fun I'll play it, It seems like a 3D Zelda 1 but not Zelda 1.