This game WILL outsell Skyrim. I don't care if you think I'm shitposting, just screencap it if you think I'm wrong

This game WILL outsell Skyrim. I don't care if you think I'm shitposting, just screencap it if you think I'm wrong.

Everything looks fucking amazing so far. Nintendo won E3 while only showing 2 games over an hour. Everyone is so fucking hyped and it is beautiful.

Where were you when Nintendo won E3 for the 10th time?

it wont, wii u console sell is less than pc, ps3, 360 you fanboy piece of shit
not to mention the remaster

Keep dreaming. It probably won't even outsell Dark Souls 3.

Uh, no it's not? Wii U is guaranteed to win this holiday season. NX is predicted by business analysts to sell over 50 million. Sorry you're left in the dust, sonynigger.

source? hahaha

>NX is projected to sell 50 million

oh fuck me I have hot coffee coming out of my nose now

>responding to that obvious bait

I wish I could still sage

let me play with him to see his leaps of logic
he knows it

Looks like Skyrim but for little kids

Kiddies first action adventure

Don't need source you fucking idiot, just accept the facts. Zelda won. Nintendo won. WE FUCKING WON.

oh we got a retard, abandon thread.

Literally Skyrim with triangles

>Splatoon: 5 million sold
>Mario kart 8: 8 million sold

You were saying

No, but it will be a billion times better than that fucking shitheap of a game for retarded dipshits.

Seriously, if you enjoy Skyrim and post here just fucking murder yourself, you're a no-taste piece of shit pleb. This goes for fans of ALL Bethesda games.

>MACHURRR GAYMES
Fuck off.

There has never been a Zelda game even sniff 20 million copies sold.

I wish you were right because I Iove Zelda but no main entry Zelda game will outsell an Elder Scroll game.

>NX is predicted by business analysts to sell over 50 million.

Both of those are casual games that also sell well in Japan.
Zelda sells best in the US. SS sold 3.5mil or so from release to the end of the first year it came out on a console with a much larger install base than the WIiU has, and SS was the fastest selling Zelda ever.
Dark Souls 3 sold that many copies in a month.
Keep fucking dreaming, retard. Comparing Mario Kart and Japan's favorite game to Zelda? Please.

This is the one. It is literally the biggest game at E3 right now. Everyone is talking about it. We won.

Can't help that you're 12

>outsell Skyrim
Holy fuck, slow down there chief autism. Wait until it's literally possible for that to happen

wow those notzoldis really sold well
zald will outsell gee tee eh faiv

>NX is predicted by business analysts to sell over 50 million.

Just like the wiiu was going to sell millions like the Wii right?

>like the Wii
Hey, don't talk shit about my paperweight.

Mad that you lost, sonynigger? Nintenwon.